Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) (11201 Views)

Want To Start A Bulksms Business? Brand New Responsive Bulk SMS Website For Sale / How To Integrate SMS Sending Into Your Application - A Tutorial / Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by iscbaba: 5:04pm On May 04, 2015
ugosonics:

how can i get mine without using a resller account
contact me for almost free.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 04, 2015
Owning an sms website is not the issue but using a platform that is very easy to operate,even by a newbie. There are only very few excellent platforms out there. Try Smsreachout as a very good example:
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by timothyolam: 5:17pm On May 04, 2015
That could be due to a multiplicity of issues. But you can check up www.datastreamsl.com. They are quite reliable.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by semasir: 5:24pm On May 04, 2015
Thanks you

Wisdytech:

One of the best advice on this thread.

Yes....some providers are fraudulent and may not have enough SMS in their account hence the issue arising; if you still opt for another provid, this may be history and I can offer anyone a foreign API for free and SMS billed at 75kobo and N1.20 depending on choice of pricing

buziy:
hi the only thing that will stop SMS not sending is due to configuration or or check your api, if you are using a reseller account then contact them or it could be that you are out of credit
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by fabrigas18(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2015
Call 08135521218 for help Admin www.worldsmshub.com
ugosonics:
i own a bulk sms website. please whats the solution to sms sending failed units. this appears sometimes when users want to send sms. what can i do.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by fabrigas18(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2015
I will set it up for you free call 08135521218..
ugosonics:

how can i get mine without using a resller account
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by Jacktech: 5:52pm On May 04, 2015
ugosonics:
i own a bulk sms website. please whats the solution to sms sending failed units. this appears sometimes when users want to send sms. what can i do.

Possible cause:
Out of sms units
Provider problem
sms sent contains phone number. (Use dis format if de sms contain gsm number. 081-313-273-82)
May also be cos by sms api configuration
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by ufumes(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2015
ugosonics:

its also possible that the gateway you are using is faulty.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by Ignyte(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2015
I've used a lot of these.... However; the best is smskonekt.com
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by fabrigas18(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2015
Ignyte:
I've used a lot of these.... However; the best is smskonekt.com
When last did u update ur price list? Compare wit worldsmshub.com
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by benzion72(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2015
You are not alone, you are even showing concern and finding a way out. Some will just ignore their customer

Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by KOLAD: 10:00pm On May 04, 2015
Hi,

The main cause of "SMS Sending failed" could be caused by either or a combination of the following

Your account with your gateway provider is under-funded in contrast to the sms volumes you are sending.
There may be connectivity issue between your platform and your gateway which could be from your end or your provider's. Thus, you need to liaise with your provider to know if the messages actually got to their server or not. Likewise, you may check your server log in order to know what actually transpired between your server and your provider's.
Also, if your hosting provider is experiencing congestion, you may experience same. Thus, you need to observe if it occurs at a certain time of the day or not.
There may be issues with the API. As advised earlier, run it in your browser to check if same error is replicated.

For more help, you may reach me through the contact on www.fshsms.com.
Thanks and all the best.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by khayc(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2015
Do check your cpanel configuration and be sure cron scripts are active, if they are not then be sure to enable them,, secondly your webserver could have used up its server resources, that could also cause that. Api hardly has issues from your ends, most times its from the vendor end which is in rare occasions.

ugosonics:
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by Ignyte(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2015
fabrigas18:
When last did u update ur price list? Compare wit worldsmshub.com

I used it... I don't own it.....Some people ehn
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by coolsegun(m): 12:08am On May 05, 2015
My candid advice is for you to contact your provider. It could be insufficient units or credit in your account with your provider or Signs/symbols are used in the sender id or your http api is tampered with either by you or at the provider end. So don't be haste to change your provider.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by familysms: 7:11am On May 05, 2015
Try www.matrosms.net. It works well there
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2016
Read how to resolve the issue here.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by Enddystar(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2016
ugosonics:

This could be due to several reasons you can't tell until you troubleshoot. t can be either your/provider's units is exhausted or your SMS content contains unacceptable words such as bank names or other spam words. Just contact your provider, I am sure they will be able to help or just PM me
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by ediaro: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
We've had the problem sometimes back, in addition to the suggestions given above, it can be because the numbers are on DND or some of their message contents has been blacklisted. Though the SMS units isn't supposed to be deducted from DND numbers, for instance on http://www.ediarosms.com , when you send to DND numbers, it's on the message report that number is on DND and the SMS units are automatically returned to your account.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by Femmyrich(m): 6:09am On Aug 31, 2018
Here are the most common causes of this error:
1. You don't have enough units on your account with your bulk sms provider. Solution is to fund your account.
2. Your API settings are not correct. Check your api settings with what your provider gave you. Are your username and password on the API correct? If you use spc4, check admin menu, is your Balance with your provider displayed. This can also give you idea whether your API settings are OK.
3. You may not have chosen a default API under API gateway settings so your bulk SMS software don't know the API through which it will send your messages.
4. If you are sending to 1 or 2 numbers and they are both DND active, if your SMS provider route for you don't support DND, this error will be displayed.
5. Most of the time this one I want to mention is the case. Your SMS provider is simply UNRELIABLE either in the quality of gateway or they don't have enough SMS units to send your messages.
These are the most common reasons you have SMS SENDING FAILED UNITS displayed.
You can check out https://www.megrichmobilesms.com and send your messages with rest of mind and have them delivered instantly. You get premium quality at affordable rates.
You can call 08069647329 to use our DND route that delivers to DND numbers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) / Checklist For Starting A Successful Blog From Scratch / FREEBITCO.IN SHA_256 NEXT ROLL PREDICT TOOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.