Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat ? (1393 Views)

Can 3million Naira Do The Magic? / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction / How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat ? by livebullet(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2015
Dear ALL,
I just received a cash inheritance from my father who abandoned me for many years until his last days...intend erecting a 4bedroom apartment but i dont know how far i can go with just 3m in a rural area. I need your suggestions...I knw we got consultants here!
Re: How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 01, 2015
livebullet:
Dear ALL,
I just received a cash inheritance from my father who abandoned me for many years until his last days...intend erecting a 4bedroom apartment but i dont know how far i can go with just 3m in a rural area. I need your suggestions...I knw we got consultants here!

Just out of curiosity, did you try to find your father?

How did you know you had inhetitance?

I only ask because you brought it up.
Re: How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat ? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 01, 2015
CityNG:

Just out of curiosity, did you try to find your father?

How did you know you had inhetitance?

I only ask because you brought it up.
Op be wary of this scabrous entity...
Re: How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat ? by sule4: 6:40pm On May 01, 2015
SmartChoices and CityNG I'll be glad to officiate y'all's wedding, be it straight or faggy. I'll invite all my cowboy friends.
Good luck to both of you following each other around. Enjoy y'all staying an irritant to one another.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
sule4:
SmartChoices and CityNG I'll be glad to officiate y'all's wedding, be it straight or faggy. I'll invite all my cowboy friends.
Good luck to both of you following each other around. Enjoy y'all staying an irritant to one another.

Follow that tosser. Nah he's the one following me. See proof below in the picture.

He sent me a request via email and I ignored him and since then his only life on Nairaland is following and commenting on every post if mine.

He'll even put my name on posts that I'm not even on.

Re: How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat ? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
SmartChoices:

Op be wary of this scabrous entity...

Wait your time is already up? Damn dude you have s girl, allegedly, with you and you still are here on Nairaland?

I must have affected your brain more than I thought grin

And there you have it, SmartChoice prefers CityNG over s3x grin
Re: How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat ? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 01, 2015
sule4:
He's my boi.... grin just pulling his strings whenever I like... grin
Re: How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat ? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 01, 2015
SmartChoices:

He's my boi.... grin just pulling his strings whenever I like... grin

Likewise here, you're a lost puppy that is looking for a new master grin

I use you to wipe the forum floor when you try to stutter and talk.

I enjoy watching you falter grin

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Building On Unstable Soil / I Need a flat mate or Bq/Roomself Contain / Exquisite, Elegant And Quality Brick Tiles From USA & SOUTH AFRICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.