Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee (73729 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Shares No Makeup Picture (photo) / Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram / Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 02, 2015
wah shld we do bout dah
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by babamadiba(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2015
My kogi brother. If I can't get hold of her, rep me well I beg of u. More grease to your libido.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Odisco2(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2015
ok
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by sweatlana: 4:18pm On May 02, 2015
*yak*
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by frisky2good(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2015
Look below her finger with yellow nail polish, you will see something there. She is not unclad.

talentarena:
‎Just when we thought the highly controversial "Cynthia Morgan" was off the relationship market, we got a hold of this picture with her lover "Jumabee". The two love birds shared their nude picture on Instagram. Could this be love or lust? Or perhaps a photoshoot for an upcoming collaboration? We would find out

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/01/20-cynthia-morgan-shares-nude-pictures-with-lover-jumabee/

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by emperorchedda(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2015
I don't see boobs nor pusssy so why do you say its nakedd?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by kilode100(f): 4:19pm On May 02, 2015
englishmart:
stfu! who give a fvcking fvck about your dirty pictures?

Haaaa!!
cheesy cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Zumibliss(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2015
Ugojames:
If u like use foundation to cover ur eyelids it still won't cause me to give a fork angry

Shut up gay,call your partner on 08029669485
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by tucky200(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:
So,,,his does this help #babaonechance Perform the magic of $1=#1 undecided undecided
Next!!!
Mehn !!!.......U NEED HELP !!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by kilode100(f): 4:20pm On May 02, 2015
pwreshbawz:
u see what am talking about. No 1 gives a fvck. And it could b of help when u stop acting like a bastaard. I wasn't talking to u.

Yinmu**

24 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by kilode100(f): 4:21pm On May 02, 2015
englishmart:
you see why one has to be intelligent? I wasn't talking to you too

Una don settle just like that?
I was hoping for some drama....
Ciao.

24 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by LockDown69(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2015
What's shocking about the picture undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Anyiti: 4:24pm On May 02, 2015
How it take concerns me
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by englishmart(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2015
kilode100:

Una don settle just like that? I was hoping for some drama.... Ciao.
I'm a man
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by valboy20(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2015
wheres the unclad?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by joegriffin2: 4:35pm On May 02, 2015
Here is my testimony i have been palying lottery for three years and i have not winning, The last time i won big was 5000USD and that was a year ago but last week a friend of my introduced me to a spell caster from africa and i was told that he can help me through the use of traditional voodoo i did not believe it and i say let me just give a try to know how real it . My friend the spell caster told me to get the ticket and play the lottery and i won $107million now my name is all over the globe in the virgina lottery win there is nofin i can do much than to thank Dr Gaga of drgagaspellcast@gmail.com or drgagaspellcast@yahoo.com
cause he alone i believe can make you win. I promise that i will make people know about him and that is what i am doing online now contact him today and be happy... drgagaspellcast@gmail.com or drgagaspellcast@yahoo.com .... or call him

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by MzCorleone(f): 4:36pm On May 02, 2015
The guy looks gay undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by efilefun(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2015
Its not even unclad jawe, look at cyntia's hand you will notice she's trying to cover the cloth with her fingers
Houseofglam7:
Their bodies, their business
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 02, 2015
Sweet blast
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by kilode100(f): 4:43pm On May 02, 2015
englishmart:
I'm a man

Really

24 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Houseofglam7(f): 4:47pm On May 02, 2015
efilefun:
Its not even unclad jawe, look at cyntia's hand you will notice she's trying to cover the cloth with her fingers
Abi o?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by jascon1(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2015
Cynthia Morgan I want to use this opportunity to tell the world that you are ......
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by akin269(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2015
dis go don teer her wella
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by akin269(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2015
dis guy go don teer her wella
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by potential84: 5:00pm On May 02, 2015
enjoy your self but give small respect to youself.....but the guy bie bie b like he goat own.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Barnyrazzy: 5:02pm On May 02, 2015
faithfuldon7:
"Jumabee is my junior student back then in FGC Ugwolawo" He did his 1st song "daddy wa" when his dad was murder during 2003 election. He was a good boy b4 uniagric markudi finished him.
who ask u,
y telling us

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
There are two tinz involve in this pic,Is either She is dating two guyz or the guy is dating two girls (the question is...... who snap them?)
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Ibman: 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmmm! The guy sef dey bleach.....see his hand.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
kilode100:

Yinmu**
lol kill yourself na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by kilode100(f): 5:14pm On May 02, 2015
pwreshbawz:
lol kill yourself na grin grin

cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 02, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.