Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee (73730 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Shares No Makeup Picture (photo) / Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram / Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Mstings: 1:33pm On May 03, 2015
Keneking:
This is child abuse undecided

This boy is younger than WhizKid and Olumide undecided
Olumide ke
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
englishmart:
you see why one has to be intelligent? I wasn't talking to you too
I tot u dey speak American nigga slang! When the guy call you baaastaards,u quickly change to pigin. U see ur life?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2015
pwreshbawz:
Don't worry I'll upload ma nudes yesterday and it must hit FP
did you noticed the guy who qout you speaking american nigga(fvck,fvckin bla bla...) Counter qout you speaking another nigeria pigin english when you call him baaaaaastaaaards! I wonder if the guy is from Niger or chard. Anway he's a baaaaaaaastd
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by englishmart(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
I tot u dey speak American nigga slang! When the guy call you baaastaards,u quickly change to pigin. U see ur life?
once a nigerian always a nigerian

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by englishmart(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
did you noticed the guy who qout you speaking american nigga(fvck,fvckin bla bla...) Counter qout you speaking another nigeria pigin english when you call him baaaaaastaaaards! I wonder if the guy is from Niger or chard. Anway he's a baaaaaaaastd
@ the emboldened, you need to go back to jss2, it's obvious you are an uneducated fool

Being a sycophant wouldn't make you reasonable
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 03, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
abi.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2015
englishmart:
@ the emboldened, you need to go back to jss2, it's obvious you are an uneducated fool

Being a sycophant wouldn't make you reasonable
you don start again oh! Oloriburuku!!! It'l take 4decades for ur father to attain my education level. Mooroooon.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee by meobizy(f): 4:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Naked, where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.