Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,525 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) (50160 Views)

Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos) / Hyperealistic Biro Drawing Of Nelson Mandela By Charles Oghale Utomudo / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
C'mon ! BABAONECHANCE isn't looking this healthy if compared to what is on ground now in Duara. grin

gringringringrin
shey nah like this e go dey

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 01, 2015
literarymathy:

cheesy
I'm sure you'll be the lucky biro practitioner to draw Orubebe.

Not in the next 5billion light years! He deserve non of such! Unless I draw his shame with heavy words which is in progress.
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringrin
shey nah like this e go dey
Omo! na so me see am o.

We only sit down and find out faults. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by zicoraads: 8:20pm On May 01, 2015
tejpot:
If this makes front page, I will draw a line that connects Hawaii and Solomon Island.
Oya ooooo....time have reach!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by slap1(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2015
I've seen better. Congrats, though; I can't draw that.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2015
Cool pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Bifwoli: 8:21pm On May 01, 2015
Eish,those mad lips and the frown on the forehead...signs of a true dictator.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:25pm On May 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy Oscar Chuks drew GEJ yesterday with a pen

Today, Akinwale Joseph drew GMB with a pen

Who will draw PEJ with pencil tomorrow?? grin

Btw where is GMB's open teeth This drawing ain't complete without it angry

In conclusion cheesy, this is nice. A good job at that grin
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by san316(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2015
Is this su'posdd to be a joke?
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by mascot87(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! na so me see am o.

We only sit down and find out faults. grin grin

Wey ya own drawing? I bet you can't draw that
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! na so me see am o. We only sit down and find out faults. grin grin

gringringringringringrin job description here is unambiguous... Baba go hear am cool kai babaonechance
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2015
mascot87:

Wey ya own drawing? I bet you can't draw that
No I can't. tongue
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringringringrin
job description here is unambiguous...
Baba go hear am cool
kai babaonechance
The easiest job description ever grin grin grin

BABAOLODO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 01, 2015
Na furganizer em be bro!

grin

wellmax:
Wetin be this? Are you an artist or a carpenter?
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 01, 2015
iyatrustee:
This one na hybrid of both buhari and Jonathan cheesy
mama,y e be say na soso romance section I dey meet you,even this 1 when d op draw buhari after him done lick kpetus finish?
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 01, 2015
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy Oscar Chuks drew GEJ yesterday with a pen

Today, Akinwale Joseph drew GMB with a pen

Who will draw PEJ with pencil tomorrow?? grin

Btw where is GMB's open teeth This drawing ain't complete without it angry

In conclusion cheesy, this is nice. A good job at that grin

with all does eyeball,you no tell me say na your glasses you dey smile @...wetin good for that drawing?
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by spencekat(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2015
Laughing Out Loud
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 01, 2015
APC will soon probe u... heddiot
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by gboyegazike(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2015
Guys ! I will upload my biro draw of 3D

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 8:40pm On May 01, 2015
tejpot:
If this makes front page, I will draw a line that connects Hawaii and Solomon Island.

Its already 0n front page
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by chopido(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2015
dulaman:
chai. buhari must sue you. why did you give him that kind bear bear?
hahaha no be small sue o see mouth na
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by agoadiv(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2015
midolian:
Yea..this is real drawing..unlike the one I saw yesterday that looks like sumfin I can do on my photo editor
asin ooooo broda,dat guy dat made dat photo editor foto one cum deceive us is really crazy,dis one is real!
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by midolian(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
agoadiv:
asin ooooo broda,dat guy dat made dat photo editor foto one cum deceive us is really crazy,dis one is real!
haahhaha..I saw it and SmH. I just chose not to comment so as not to burst his bubble.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by oyeludef(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
tejpot:
ok. U can make good ur promise
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by mandax: 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
redcliff:
Lmao! Anything to make front page.. smh
It's a period of Buharimania.

The stone they rejected three times for foundation is now the basement foundation stone.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by mascot87(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2015
vimi:
APC will soon probe u... heddiot

Why would APC probe me? Isn't that a lovely picture? I should be commended & encouraged. Do you know what it takes me to put that picture together? You have no idea. This is real & for me it's very beautiful so deal with that
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by tunex777: 8:45pm On May 01, 2015
LOWEST MTN DATA BUNDLE AT THE CHEAPEST RATE
MTN 2GB - #1000
MTN 4GB - #1800
CALL/WATSAPP TUNDE ON 08162637076. THIS ADVERT IS FOR THOSE THAT STAYS IN IBADAN ALONE. CALL FOR DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Gorimakpa1: 8:46pm On May 01, 2015
is this an ANNOTATED DIAGRAM OR A VENN DIAGRAM
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Swagahyk(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
Do you guys know how difficult it is to draw without erasing?? D guy/girl dat did the drawing is good joor

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by sylviaeo(f): 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
kolomax:
It's cool. But GMB isn't that fat naaa
Bt Hm agbada fat
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by honeric01(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
Jokes apart, i will beat this drawer abi na artist? grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:50pm On May 01, 2015
hilaomo:
with all does eyeball,you no tell me say na your glasses you dey smile @...wetin good for that drawing?

angry

Haba. For someone like me that can't draw, he tried o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Decor And Rainbow Now Offering an International Diploma In Interior Design / Amazing Make-up Effects That Makes Injuries Look Real (Photos) / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Return Of Kesari – Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.