Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Can't I View Pms From Nairaland On My Gmail? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Can't I View Pms From Nairaland On My Gmail? (582 Views)

Why Was Nairaland On Read Only Mode Before? / Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones / Reduction In Price Of PMS From N97 To N87 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't I View Pms From Nairaland On My Gmail? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
I'm just curious as to wwhether it has to do with nairaland or gmail? Anytime I get a pm from nairaland, I'm unable to read iton my gmail. It says something like this:
Hello qbd2,
Bleep would like to send you an email message, but since you're notconnected, you'll need to contact Bleep by replying this email.
Regards,
Nairaland team.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Re: Why Can't I View Pms From Nairaland On My Gmail? by blank(f): 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:
I'm just curious as to wwhether it has to do with nairaland or gmail? Anytime I get a pm from nairaland, I'm unable to read iton my gmail. It says something like this:
Hello qbd2,
Bleep would like to send you an email message, but since you're notconnected, you'll need to contact Bleep by replying this email.
Regards,
Nairaland team.
Anyone else experiencing this?

That is the standard format of PM.

You will need to send the person a reply that it is okay for the person to contact you then the person will send you his original email.
Re: Why Can't I View Pms From Nairaland On My Gmail? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 01, 2015
blank:

That is the standard format of PM.

You will need to send the person a reply that it is okay for the person to contact you then the person will send you his original email.
Oh oh, so dats it. Tqs.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Spreads Wet Cloths On Electricity Cable After Washing At Orile, Lagos / Watch Video Of Cars Burning After Ikorodu Bank Robbery / Two Men Die Rescuing A Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.