Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Exclusive Interview With Teddy- I Rap But Am Not A Rapper By Naijagood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Interview With Teddy- I Rap But Am Not A Rapper By Naijagood (508 Views)

Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk / Phyno Vs Olamide,who Is More Popular And Best Rapper-by Dachuchi7 / Olamide Responds Perfectly To A Fan Who Says He’s Not A Rapper But A Fast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Teddy- I Rap But Am Not A Rapper By Naijagood by facwa(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2015
Today is an exclusive insider of an Up- Coming Artist and Professional Dancer Teddy. Naijagood took the luxury to have a quick interview about his career and life, he is basically one of the most popular figures in Um-town district of Abia State. He is young and eager to do more in life. So let’s see what the Dance lord have for us this moment.

Naijagood: Whatz Up Teddy?

Teddy: Good bro, Am good

Naijagood: Nice to finally meet you again after the red carpet event at XCLAXZ Album Lunch “THE BEGINNING”

Teddy: Yeah Its True

Naijagood: So Whats Yor Real Name and how did you come about with the name TEDDY?

Teddy: Well, my real name is Anselem, Tony Chidebere Ume, I got the name teddy when I just got out of secondary school and I was still going to a private lessons then called standard academy. I was the shy type and lil fragile, meek I would say, in short people does do perceive me as a guy who does “baby baby” hahahahhaha, so to say. All of a sudden one chick came up to me and said ‘come oo, wic one come be tony, ur name na teddy jooor’ and that was it. Teddy took my name, although at first I didn’t like it but I now grew to.

Naijagood: So what kind of music do you do?

Teddy: first of all am a team person because I play band back in the day, I started dancing from when I was little, so that actually influenced my kind of music. I do afro hip hop, I rap but am not a rapper.

Naijagood: So you dance?

Teddy: am a professional dancer and I must say, my style of dance and demo has actually affected and influenced the system here in the city. Am really good at what I do, when ever am on the stage to dance people can’t help it but appreciate me with a whole lot of dough than when am performing my tracks, I don’t dance on my tracks. I only perform my songs without dancing and when am dancing I do that alone without my tracks.

Naijagood: you are really confident with yourself when it comes with dance than singing?

Teddy: yeah!!! I do have a lot of challenges and nervousness when am singing than when am dancing, am like a god when am dancing. Am not saying that I don’t do well with my songs all am saying is that dance strives me most that all.

Naijagood: Who is your favourite artist?

Teddy: hahahahahh you know ooo TERRYY BABA, terry G and Patoranking

Naijagood: Terry G, that correct cuz I know that affected your style of music

Teddy: yeah it did, in fact he is my role model in music, I remember when I used to chat up with him to do a duet with me, which I believe is still a working progress, he doesn’t play with me either, iremember him calling me anytime he has a show in this southeast or south south to see if I can make it to his show.

Naijagood: so you guys are close?

Teddy: yeah we ARE, although lately things seems to be a lil bit distant.

Naijagood: Whats your dream collabo?

Teddy: well you already know terry G, Pato, Marvin and MMM Selebobo

Naijagood: do you love politics?

Teddy: as a human being one should but besides that, I just don’t get involved.

Naijagood: What other stuffs do you do besides your musical and career?

Teddy: ok! Am still a student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede studying mass com. I know you might wanna ask how I combine them, the truth is that it aite easy it but am still here and well with them both working for me.

Naijagood: are you single? If not who is your girlfriend?

Teddy: am single, although I just got out of one, but am pretty much single but not searching, you know what I mean hahahahahahahaha.

Naijagood: what other thing do you have for us about you?

Teddy: well I started venturing into entertainment in 2006 but I came out fully in December 2008, all I just need to say is, it aite easy but I know there is still more time for perfection.

Naijagood: Thanks so much for your time and also for agreeing to see us in such short notice.

Teddy: anytime, thank you

insonet and teddy after the interview

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Make-up Artist Brushes Beyonce’s Cleavage - It's His Job! / ''don't Deny Me Your Lover''; Yul Edochie's Stalker Cries Out, Says They Were Lo / BIZARRE! As Rihanna Backs It Up For Don Jazzy In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.