Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Be Wise Right Source Of Admission Processing Into Nda.BY Osayende STUDENT OF NDA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Be Wise Right Source Of Admission Processing Into Nda.BY Osayende STUDENT OF NDA (443 Views)

Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Wise Right Source Of Admission Processing Into Nda.BY Osayende STUDENT OF NDA by Osayende: 8:39pm On May 01, 2015
Good day every one
wish every body here an admission into the Force, my Name is Osayende John,i am in my third year of study in NDA Economic to be precised. If you want admission processing you want your name to be out this time, I urge you call General. Brigadier General Kadiri Abdulraheem. He is also an Economics Lectural, His ways are straight. he can help you get admission, because he helped me get mine 2 years and so many others. Pls do not fall for the wrong Hands.Contact Gen. with Number: 08 ,1 5 ,442 ,0.6,4.9
Please when you call him. tell him how you got the number, that its his student Osayende John who posted in the Internet. and speak well and politely. make sure you grab opportunity, because opportunity they saycomes but once.
thanks.
Wish everyone of you luck.

Osayende
Re: Be Wise Right Source Of Admission Processing Into Nda.BY Osayende STUDENT OF NDA by Osayende: 3:20am On May 03, 2015
hello NLanders
Re: Be Wise Right Source Of Admission Processing Into Nda.BY Osayende STUDENT OF NDA by Osayende: 10:09am On May 08, 2015
hello Nlanders need admission processing call Gen Kadiri.

(1) (Reply)

Brain On Books: 10 Things That Happen To Our Minds When We Read / Get Rid Of Academic Failure By Adopting These Two Beliefs / Two Minute Management Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.