Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry (1314 Views)

April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:55pm On May 01, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Friday 1st May 2015.

TITLE: YOU HAVE A MINISTRY

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Colossians 4:17

“And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.”

The death of Jesus Christ already nullified the effects and consequences of sin, but those who do not know would remain in the grip of guilt, condemnation and death, except someone reaches them with the Good News (Rom. 10:14). You are one of those that God has found to get this done. You have a ministry and it is the ministry of reconciliation.

Soul winning is an important task which has been committed to all believers. God has given us the privilege to partner with Him in restoring the lost to His Kingdom. 2Cor 5:19 says, ‘To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation’. Have you embraced this reality?

Therefore, open up your heart this season to learn more about the ministry of reconciliation which God has committed into your trust. Develop your capacity as a witness of Jesus Christ, reaching out to the lost and turning many to righteousness by your testimony. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: Receive revelation on witnessing in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your life draw others to Christ in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on today’s message and gain insight as to what we ought to do as believers.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I live in abudance and multiplication always.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 16&17, REVELATION 19, PROVERBS 5
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRAZIL
Brazil is basically a Christian nation, though 18% are unreached with the Gospel. It is however a nation ravaged by inequality, injustice, crime, immorality and HIV/AIDS.

PRAY FOR BRAZIL : We are praying for Brazil that the eyes of the people will be opened to know the lord.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, thank you for the Ministry you have committed to my trust, help me to be faithful to it in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month i ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen.

* * * OTHER RESOURCES * * *
Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.php
Chat with other users: www.devotionalbox.com/
discussion.
LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/devotionalbox
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 35
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition.

- You can send your sponsorship seed to
ISAIAH WEALTH MINISTRY (DEVOTIONAL)
Zenith Bank.

- OR call +2348185088513 for more info.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*

HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:32am On May 02, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Saturday 2nd May 2015.

TITLE: YOU ARE HIS WITNESS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Acts 26:16

“But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;”
Our scriptural text today shows us the commission that Paul received when he met the Lord Jesus, one which bore great similarity to what Jesus had already told the disciples when He ascended (Acts 1:cool The disciples, and Paul and you are to tell the world about those things which you have experienced in Christ. Glory to God!

God’s first assignment for everyone who gets born again is to witness to unsaved souls within his reach. Thus, we see that the essence of Christianity is not just going to church services, singing and dancing, or a means of identification or affiliation. The essence and purpose of Christianity is witnessing.

In the law court, a case is not decided until witnesses are called in to give credence to a claim. A witness says, ‘I was there.’, or ‘I saw it happen’, God has healed you so that you can witness to others about His healing power. He has forgiven you your sins so that you can lead others to the Cross where they also would be forgiven. How many persons would hear about Christ from you today?

Prophecy 1: May your life be a witness of the Gospel in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may abundance fill your life in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Become more conscious of how you live knowing that your life is expected to be a witness to others.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that no weapon formed against me can prosper.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 18&19, REVELATION 20, PROVERBS 6
Brazil is basically a Christian nation, though 18% are unreached with the Gospel. It is however a nation ravaged by inequality, injustice, crime, immorality and HIV/AIDS.

PRAY FOR BRAZIL : We are praying for Brazil that every veil over the minds of the people hindering them from drawing closer to the Lord be removed.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to be an example to believers everywhere I go in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month i ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the Gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen.
Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.php
discussion.
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 35
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition.

Zenith Bank.

Good morning, and have a fruitful weekend
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:43am On May 03, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Sunday 3rd May 2015.

TITLE: YOU WERE SAVED TO SAVE OTHERS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:

Romans 1:16

“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
Jesus suffered and died in arguably the most gruesome manner possible, and many observers at that time could not understand why a man would surrender himself to such a death. We know however, that He did this for the remission of our sins and the redemption of the human race.

Whenever a seed is sown in the ground, it is in hope that it would produce multiple of its kind. The obedience of Christ to the death on the cross brought us salvation (Rom. 5:19), our obedience too can save many. As a beneficiary of the grace of God through salvation (Rom. 5:15), it is important to know that your own life of obedience to God’s Word was designed to reap many more souls into God’s Kingdom.

There are people that God has placed in your life because you are in the best position to effectively witness to them. You must not fail in preaching and living the Gospel to them. You must have a vision to reach the lost, starting from where you are. Brood upon this truth today and let it spark a fresh zeal in you to witness for Christ.

Prophecy 1: Receive fresh fire to witness in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, receive direction from the Holy Ghost for your life in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Spend some time to pray for fresh zeal to witness to the unsaved.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am loaded on every side.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 20&21, REVELATION 21, PROVERBS 7

PRAY FOR BRAZIL : We are praying for Brazil that it will become a nation known for peace and righteousness.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, let fresh passion for souls burn in me today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month i ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the Gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen.
discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Have a God-filled Sunday!
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:17am On May 04, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Monday 4thMay 2015.

TITLE: YOUR TESTIMONY CAN WIN A SOUL

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
John 4:29

“Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?”

The Samaritan woman's story is a perfect example of the power of testimony. After she met Jesus and He gave her a word of prophecy. She ran into the city to testify. The aftermath was amazing: a whole city believed in Jesus!

Testifying is a very vital part of witnessing. You can witness to people by simply testifying about what God has done in your life. When you meet new souls, you can preach your testimonies. In other words, you may tell them about the changes that have happened in your life since you got saved, tell them about how meeting and knowing Jesus has changed you. Your testimony can motivate them to come to Jesus. Halleluyah!

God has done more than enough for us and it is time for us as witnesses to arise and testify to our world about his goodness in our lives, so that we can motivate people to believe and receive the Gospel. You can begin now.

Prophecy 1: Let your testimonies draw many to Christ in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you never be short of anything in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Testify boldly of His goodness in your life everywhere u go today.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am above only and not beneath.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 22&23, REVELATION 22, PROVERBS 8

PRAY FOR BRAZIL : We are praying for Brazil that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ will shine in the hearts of the people.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, strengthen me to boldly testify of all you have done in my life today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Good morning, and have a fruitful day.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:02am On May 05, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 5th May 2015.

TITLE: WITNESSING WILL COST YOU

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
1 Corinthians 9:27

“But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.”

Christianity in its totality is founded in the sacrifice of Jesus, which serves as the indication or proof of the depth of God's love for us all. Likewise, the depth of our love for God and for the kingdom can be seen in how much we are willing to sacrifice for the kingdom and for souls.

We were bought by sacrifice hence to win others souls, we must also be willing to make sacrifices today. Paul in our scriptural text today talks about putting his body under subjection so that he may preach the Gospel more effectively; some unhealthy relationships will also have to go for you to become an effective witness for Christ.

Even more, every true witness should also be willing to sacrifice for witnessing. We might not be in the field all the time, but we can help or support other witnesses who have given up all to be witnesses through our finances. This also is an important price to pay for witnessing. Whatever might be required of you today, joyfully pay the price for witnessing. It is worth it. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: Receive grace to sacrifice for the Gospel to be preached in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may the joy of the Lord fill your heart in Jesus name

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Let go of anything that doesn’t represent Christ in your life. Ask the Holy Spirit for help to do so.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am making constant progress.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 24&25, MATTHEW 1, PROVERBS 9

PRAY FOR BRAZIL : We are praying for Brazil that those perpetuating evil be exposed in Jesus name.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, take away from me everything that would prevent me from preaching the Gospel adequately in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Good morning, and have a fruitful day.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:07am On May 06, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 6th May 2015.

TITLE: INVEST YOUR GIFT

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
2 Corinthians 12:15

“And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.”

Witnessing is an investment. It is investing your gift and the blessings of God in your life for the purpose of bringing men to God. It is investing your gift and your blessings in such a way as to produce an impact in the salvation of souls. Glory to God!

God has given everyone a gift or talent that will be a tool for effective witnessing. It may be your voice, looks or even your intelligence. God expects us to use our gifts to develop influence and affluence and to make impact in such a way as to generate followership where witnessing is concerned. This also must be our pursuit.

God is a fisher of men and He needs baits to get people hooked to Him. Your gift is one of such baits. It is therefore important that you understand your individuality, know your uniqueness, and begin to creatively deploy it towards attracting people to God. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: May you be skilful in using your gifts to preach the Gospel in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your life be garnished with His glory in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on what unique characteristics God has blessed you with and discover how to use it to bring many to God.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that there is no going backwards in my life.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 26&27, MATTHEW 2, PROVERBS 10

PRAY FOR BRAZIL : We are praying for Brazil that every hold of addiction over the people be broken in Jesus name.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, grant me the wisdom to use my gifts to win souls for the Kingdom in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

God bless you.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:48am On May 08, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Friday 8th May 2015.

TITLE: BE CONSCIOUS OF HOW YOU LIVE

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Matthew 5:14

“Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.”

Evangelism, though an important part of witnessing, is not the only way to witness or preach. There is a way to witness to lost souls using our lifestyle. It is called Passive witnessing, and it is one of the most important ways of witnessing because the witness wins souls by how he lives his life and relates to others around him.

How a witness lives can affect lives and win even more souls to Christ than what he preaches verbally, because people are more compelled to follow (heed the words of) a man whose life exemplifies what he preaches. Or how can a man who preaches to his neighbours in the day and beats his wife to the hearing of the same neighbours in the night expect to be taken seriously?

Our preaching is not as powerful as our living so we have to be careful how we live. As the light of the world, God expects you to live the Gospel, so that those who see your glowing life in Christ may be compelled to yield to Him also. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: Receive grace to walk by example in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your ears be opened to hear the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on how people think about you. Does your preaching match your daily actions? If No, become conscious of it.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my life is on an upward rise daily.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 30&31, MATTHEW 4, PROVERBS 12
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY

The British Indian Ocean Territory is an overseas territory situated in the Indian Ocean halfway between Tanzania and Indonesia. Its inhabitants are majorly US and British military personnel. The islands are off-limits to casual tourists, the media, and their former inhabitants.

PRAY FOR BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY: We are praying for the British Indian Ocean Territory that the Gospel will prevail within her in Jesus name.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to live a life that matches up with my preaching in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

God bless you.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 10:42pm On May 09, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Saturday 9th May 2015.

TITLE:
LIVE AN ATTRACTIVE LIFE

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Matthew 5:14

“Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.”

People are naturally attracted to those who have something they desire. Such a person automatically gains their attention, and if properly harnessed, can gain their followership too. In the same vein, the character of a believer is a very important element in attracting souls to the kingdom.

A Christian who is dishonest, greedy, tricks or lies to people will not attract souls. One who gossips and is constantly at loggerheads with others will have a difficult time getting their attention for witnessing. A believer must therefore live a life that is free of guile or deceit before all if he hopes to become an effective witness for Christ. Glory to God!

Witnessing is a deliberate process that begins with attracting others. Your decision to walk in love today or to be excellent at your workplace can win you admiration, one which you can then convert to an opportunity to convince, convert, admit and disciple souls in the way of Christ and in the things of God. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: May your Christian life be attractive to the unsaved in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your life be decorated with God’s goodness in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on those things that can make your Christian life less attractive and ask the Holy Ghost for grace to put them away.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I and my household will serve the Lord the rest of our lives.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 1&2, MATTHEW 5, PROVERBS 13

The British Indian Ocean Territory is an overseas territory situated in the Indian Ocean halfway between Tanzania and Indonesia. Its inhabitants are majorly US and British military personnel. The islands are off-limits to casual tourists, the media, and their former inhabitants.

PRAY FOR BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY: We are praying for peace for the British Indian Ocean Territory especially since the land was forcefully possessed from the former inhabitants.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, strengthen me to put away every lifestyle/ character that is not of you in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Watch Dr. Isaiah Wealth's video teachings at www.gospelpillars.tv
discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Happy Weekend.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:19am On May 10, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Sunday 10th May 2015.

TITLE: ARE YOU FOR REAL?

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
John 4:41-42

“And (they) said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.”

The people in Samaria did not just believe Jesus because of the Samaritan woman's testimony. They came for themselves to see if the Jesus they heard about was real, after all, the things ‘rumoured’ about Him were extraordinary. In the end, they believed Jesus because they saw for themselves the reality of what the woman proclaimed.

Just in the same way, what people discover when they get close to a witness that they have been attracted to will determine whether or not they will be convinced or persuaded to adopt his faith and way of life. So, we see that living an attractive life is only the beginning of the witnessing process. The discipline of living out the Gospel is even more important.

People will not be convinced just because of what you claim to be but what they see when they get close to you. Will they find you as honest and truthful as you claim? Will they find you as prayerful and diligent as you enjoined them to be? Will your reality match their perception of you? That is the question for you to answer today.

Prophecy 1: May your life reflect the life of Christ in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your doors be opened in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Live a life that portrays a true Christian life and refuse every ambiguity.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that sickness has no place in my life and that of my family.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 3&4, MATTHEW 6, PROVERBS 14

PRAY FOR BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY: We are praying for Christians amongst them in the British Indian Ocean Territory will shine as light and draw others to the light.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to live a life that is void of ambiguity in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

Do have a fruitful day
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:07am On May 11, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Monday 11th May 2015.

TITLE: STAND IN THE GAP

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Ezekiel 22:30

“And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”

Every true witness should understand and learn the art of intercession. God is constantly seeking for men who will intercede for the people so that He would intervene on their behalf.

Man's intercession gives God a legal right to work or enforce his will or power on the earth. God does not and will not work without a man. The reason God has brought you into the light is so that you can stand, press and labour for the salvation of others. Hence, you must take your place with God in seeking the lost first by engaging in deep-seated intercession for the souls of men who are evidently on their way to hell.

God wants to save souls, but it is our responsibility to intercede and bring this will to pass. If you will pray today for your unsaved friends, family members, and colleagues today, the Spirit of God will move into action to destroy the veil of darkness on their faces so that the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ can shine unto them. Amen.

Prophecy 1: May the passion to intercede for the unsaved rest on you in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your day be glorious in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on those you desire to see saved and spend some time to intercede for them right now.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I would not be poor another day of my life.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 5&6, MATTHEW 7, PROVERBS 15

PRAY FOR BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY: We are praying for Christians amongst them in the British Indian Ocean Territory that they will not compromise their faith in God but will be strengthened in their inner to stand for the Gospel.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, strengthen me to pray always for the unsaved in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Good morning.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 11:03am On May 12, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 12th May 2015.

TITLE: A WITNESS NEEDS OIL AND WINE

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Luke 10:34

“And (he) went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.”

A lot of people around us have been wounded by situations and the mistakes and errors of others. These wounds have become a stronghold that attracts and keeps demons in their lives. Witnessing to such wounded or half dead men requires some first aid tools – the Oil and Wine which represents the Word of God and the Spirit respectively.

Every true witness should always possess adequate or sufficient amount of the Word and the Spirit. Likewise a true witness should not only preach the Word, he must also minister the Spirit to the person or soul he has reached out to, getting him or her filled with the Holy Ghost. Halleluyah!

When we administer the Word and Spirit to the wounded, the Word cleanses their wounds giving it an opportunity to heal, and the Spirit softens their heart and prevents demons from remaining in their lives. . Glory to God!
Prophecy 1: Receive grace to administer the word and Spirit to the wounded in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your helpers locate you in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Consider all those recently witnessed to by you and administer the word and spirit to them.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I and my household are shielded from every harm.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 7&8, MATTHEW 8, PROVERBS 16

PRAY FOR BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY: We are praying for Christians amongst them in the British Indian Ocean Territory that they will stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, I pray for every soul that has been wounded in the past for grace to get past it and move on in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

Good morning!
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by nwakaibeya1: 11:55pm On May 12, 2015
Are you a man or woman married and unmaried and you have sex in dream&spiritual husband or wife is disturbing you and witches and wizards still feast on you at night and you cannot sleep at night nor have peace which is the commonest thing jesuschrist promised?this is your set time of total liberation by us,if u truly need liberation because many humanbeigns are not tired of carrying heavy evil loads see mathew 11,28"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.29"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS.…?pastors and prophets lack the mantle, the light, the power that be to fight these hidden nations&evil marine world that has held humanbeigns/their followers hostage and the sacrifice of i am born again keep moving without light and power?and that is why we have come to expose&disgrace the hidden nations&marine world and put them on chain from heaven with the LIGHT and unbelievable power of real Jesuschrist which humanbeings dont understand that jesuschrist has comeback with his judgement and they forget that all these are happening spiritually:Jeremiah 5.21,22 how would humanbeings accept the truth&revelation especially when it comes from where they don't expect?OUR endtime message is life&power&spirits and as EVIL people devices means of taking humansbeigns to hell fire ,we ask you do you have unbelievable JESUSCHRIST power or bible school power?you that claims to know JESUSCHRIST?
Behold the Command of JESUSCHRIST is:loose&empower humans with LIGHT&mantle and not for PASTORS and prophets etc to teach history&geography&oratory&about money&followers remain in evil bondage?once again ,behold the kingdom of God of justice has come,the light has come,mantle has come,and judgement has come upon the earth investigate even though the evil people already knows this truth and revelation
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 10:58pm On May 13, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 13th May 2015.

TITLE: BECOME TRAINED TO WITNESS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Matthew 4:19

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

Every true witness must be trained to be effective. The reason a lot of witnesses are not effective is because they lack training. And as we see in our scriptural text today, it takes followership for learning to occur.

The Church gives you training for witnessing. This comes in the form of meetings, special leadership meetings and special services which are called for from time to time. Every such opportunity to go deeper in the Word of God and get practical insights into soul winning should therefore not be trivialized.

Whatever you want to be good at, you must be trained for, and you must update your competencies through subsequent trainings. It is therefore expedient that you discipline yourself to give attention to God’s Word and submit yourself to training in the Church to be able to fulfil your ministry as a witness of Jesus Christ. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: Receive grace to be an effective soul winner in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may every source of discouragement be far from you in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Surround yourself with people and materials of people who have a track record for being effective in soul winning.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I and my household are blessed on every side.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 9&10, MATTHEW 9, PROVERBS 17

PRAY FOR BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY: We are praying for an outpour of God’s spirit upon the nation of British Indian Ocean Territory.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, I submit myself to every training that would make me an effective witness in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Do have a fruitful day.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 1:30pm On May 14, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday 14th May 2015.

TITLE: YOUR FRUITS MUST REMAIN

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: John 15:16

“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”

Your focus each time you share the Gospel to a soul must not only be on getting the person born again. It must transcend to planning how to help the soul keep his or her salvation. This necessitates the admittance of that soul into the Church where he or she can be properly taught the Word of God and discipled.

According to our text, we have not only been licensed to produce more fruits but to ensure that those souls are also retained and developed. Remember that witnessing isn't just evangelism; it is a deliberate effort to attract, convince, convert, admit and disciple souls in the way of Christ and in the things of God.

A true witness ensures that every soul they win is admitted into the church. Every true convert must be admitted into the church for subsequent equipping and training. This is what ensures that the saved soul gets all the necessary understanding and needed faith to keep his salvation. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: May your souls remain and mature in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you have the desires of your heart in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Consider over the period if your souls are still intact or have fallen away and strategize to ensure that they remain by the help of the Holy Spirit.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I doubly blessed today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 11&12, MATTHEW 10, PROVERBS 18

PRAY FOR BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY: We are praying that the Spirit of the lord will have free course in the hearts of the people of British Indian Ocean Territory.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, give me a passion to see souls not only saved but grow in the Lord in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

Do have a fruitful day.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 4:32pm On May 15, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Friday 15th May 2015.

TITLE: PREACH THE GOOD NEWS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
John 8:11b

“And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. ”

The true Gospel is the Gospel to the poor, the lost, the sick and the weak. It possesses the power to save. As true witnesses therefore, we must learn how to always present the Gospel as Good News, not as a message of condemnation.

The woman caught in adultery in our text today no doubt deserved some tough words from Jesus, but we see Him use a different approach in winning the woman. Jesus showed her love and reassured her that she is not condemned. The Gospel is not to condemn sinners, it is to show them the way to victory over the flesh, the world and the devil, which is in Christ Jesus. Glory to God!

As witnesses for Christ, we cannot effectively reach a world that we condemn. Instead, we need to show the weak and dying world that the strength they need to overcome sin and the sinful nature of the flesh is in accepting the finished words of Jesus Christ on the cross. The Gospel is Good News; that is the way it must be presented. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: May your words give life and not destroy further in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you experience the love of God in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Consider what technique you have been using to preach the Gospel, adopt the style of Jesus.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that sicknesses have no place in my body.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 13&14, MATTHEW 11, PROVERBS 19

The British Indian Ocean Territory is an overseas territory situated in the Indian Ocean halfway between Tanzania and Indonesia. Its inhabitants are majorly US and British military personnel. The islands are off-limits to casual tourists, the media, and their former inhabitants.

PRAY FOR BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY: We are praying, binding every principality in the land and bringing them to the subjection of Christ.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, cause my words to build and uphold lives and not destroy them in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

Do have a fruitful day.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:49am On May 17, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS (Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth) * * * * Sunday 17th May 2015. TITLE: LOVE NEVER FAILS SCRIPTURAL TEXT: 1Corinthians 13:8a “Love never fails.” * * * * * Love is the nature of God and the nature of the recreated human spirit. This simply means that everyone that is born again has the nature of love (1John 4:cool, and should thus utilise it in turning men to righteousness. It is however saddening to know that many persons are not inspired to be born again today because of the ‘love life’ of Christians around them; and this should not be so. A true witness should have natural affection for people, especially those in need, the sick and the distressed irrespective of his own condition or situation. This is a higher form of witnessing. Letting go of what is rightfully yours to avoid dissension can be a great show of love and a tool for witnessing, just as the simple act of forgiveness and love when offended is even more powerful than just preaching without affection for people. A life lived in love motivates and attracts people to God. Hence we have to show natural affection for people irrespective of our conditions. As we seek God first by caring for others, more souls would be added to the Kingdom thereby. Glory to God! *** Prophecy 1: May love proceed naturally from you today in Jesus name. Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you walk in the plan and purpose of God for your life in Jesus name. * * * ACTION POINTS * * * DO THIS: Ponder on your care and love for others, if below expectation, deliberately seek to show more love to others. SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that everything not working in my life receives life now. YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 17&18, MATTHEW 13, PROVERBS 21 * * * CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS This “Paradise” is one of the most beautiful in the world, yet vice has a strong grip. Most of the population professes Christianity, and church attendance is high, but the fruit of faith is not in evidence. The island attracts both large numbers of wealthy pleasure-seekin g visitors and illegal immigrants. PRAY FOR BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS : We are praying for the local Christians in the community that their lifestyles will be in accordance with their confession. * * * STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, strengthen me to walk in love at all times in Jesus name. * * * * * PRAYER OF CONSECRATION Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month i ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the Gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen. * * * OTHER RESOURCES * * * Watch Dr. Isaiah Wealth's video teachings at www.gospelpillars.tv * * * Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalb ox.com * * * Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/ topics.php * * * Chat with other users: www.devotionalb ox.com/ discussion. * * * LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ devotionalbox * * * You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 35 +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition. - You can send your sponsorship seed to ISAIAH WEALTH MINISTRY (DEVOTIONAL) 1013645385 Zenith Bank. - OR call +2348185088513 for more info. +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+* Do have a fruitful day.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:07am On May 18, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS (Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth) * * * * Monday 18th May 2015. TITLE: YOUR SUCCESS IS FOR WITNESSING SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Ecclesiastes 9:16 “Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.” * * * * * God's desire is for every believer to be successful, because when you succeed, people will naturally follow you. People follow you because they assume that what is making you who you are can make them who they want to be too. The purpose of success is witnessing. A true witness must always remember this. There are people around you that only your success can reach, and God wants to make you higher, wealthier and more successful so that you can gain their attention and respect. That way, they can more easily listen and yield when you speak to them about Christ. Success creates mentorship and that makes it a tool for witnessing. God wants to empower you to get success so that you can more effectively inspire and influence others in the way of righteousness. How faithful have you been in doing this with your present level of wealth and success? *** Prophecy 1: Succeed!!! in Jesus name. Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may the perfect will of God be done in your life in Jesus name. * * * ACTION POINTS * * * DO THIS: Consider how far you have used your present success to draw men to God. If never, then begin by the help of the Holy Spirit to strategize to use your success to lure men to God. SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that the blessing of God is resting in my life. YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 19&20, MATTHEW 14, PROVERBS 22 * * * CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS This “Paradise” is one of the most beautiful in the world, yet vice has a strong grip. Most of the population professes Christianity, and church attendance is high, but the fruit of faith is not in evidence. The island attracts both large numbers of wealthy pleasure-seekin g visitors and illegal immigrants. PRAY FOR BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS : We are praying that a passion for souls will be birthed in the hearts of the local Christians in British Virgin Islands. * * * STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, give me grace to use my success to bring men to you in Jesus name. * * * * * PRAYER OF CONSECRATION Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month i ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the Gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen. * * * OTHER RESOURCES * * * Watch Dr. Isaiah Wealth's video teachings at www.gospelpillars.tv * * * Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalb ox.com * * * Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/ topics.php * * * Chat with other users: www.devotionalb ox.com/ discussion. * * * LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ devotionalbox * * * You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 35 +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition. - You can send your sponsorship seed to ISAIAH WEALTH MINISTRY (DEVOTIONAL) 1013645385 Zenith Bank. - OR call +2348185088513 for more info. +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+* Do have a fruitful day.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 11:08am On May 19, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 19th May 2015.

TITLE: SEE THE HARVEST

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Matthew 9:37

“Then saith he unto his disciples, the harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;”

It is quite possible to get so busy with your career, family or business and forget the real reason you are still here on the earth as believers. God left us here on earth for a purpose and that is to become labourers for the kingdom, and it is important we carry that consciousness daily.

Our Lord Jesus wants us to see what He sees, so that we may have the proper motivation to pursue His agenda on the earth and thereby qualify to be rewarded by Him in eternity. Until his passion becomes our own pursuit, we are not in His will yet. And his passion is clearly to seek and save the lost (Luke 19:10). Is that your passion too?

The major reason why many have not embraced their ministry in Christ as Witnesses is because they fail to look around and observe how many souls are still in sin, under the bondage of Satan. Observe the number of your friends who are serving God with fervency compared to those who live in the mire of sin. See the harvest and let the passion to see the lost saved drive you today to preach the Gospel, pray for mass salvation and revival, and to give for Kingdom expansion. This is your life!

Prophecy 1: May your eyes be opened to see the lost around you in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your cup overflow with God’s goodness in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Take some time to ponder on how lost souls are around you and pray for them.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that as He is so am I in this world.

YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 21&22, MATTHEW 15, PROVERBS 23
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
This “Paradise” is one of the most beautiful in the world, yet vice has a strong grip. Most of the population professes Christianity, and church attendance is high, but the fruit of faith is not in evidence. The island attracts both large numbers of wealthy pleasure-seeking visitors and illegal immigrants.

PRAY FOR BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS : We are praying that labourers will arise in the churches in British Virgin Islands.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, give me a passion from your heart for souls in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Do have a fruitful day.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:46am On May 20, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS (Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth) * * * * Wednesday 20th May 2015. TITLE: TEACH ABOUT THE KINGDOM SCRIPTURAL TEXT: John 3:4 “Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?” * * * * * Teaching is very important in witnessing because it is a tool for opening the eyes of people. A lot of people will go to hell because they did not understand the Gospel. Nicodemus came to Jesus by night and asked a genuine question about being born again and Jesus taught him the truth. Many persons still feel that being good or being born into a Christian home is what qualifies one for heaven, when in truth, only those who accept the finished works of Christ on the Cross can be saved.(Rom. 10:9) As true witnesses therefore, we must patiently teach our world the truth. Unsaved souls need to know that God loves them the way they are and wants to change them with His life, and by teaching with every opportunity we have, we dissolve doubts, answer questions and create understanding needed to facilitate their salvation. Glory to God! *** Prophecy 1: May you be prompt to teach the word in Jesus name. Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your faith in the word not fail in Jesus name. * * * ACTION POINTS * * * DO THIS: Become forward in teaching the word, never assume people are knowledgeable about the truth. SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I overcome every limitation my way today. YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 23&24, MATTHEW 16, PROVERBS 24 * * * CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS This “Paradise” is one of the most beautiful in the world, yet vice has a strong grip. Most of the population professes Christianity, and church attendance is high, but the fruit of faith is not in evidence. The island attracts both large numbers of wealthy pleasure-seekin g visitors and illegal immigrants. PRAY FOR BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS : We are praying for a mighty revival in the land that the people with meet with God on their tourism to British Virgin Islands. * * * STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, grant me insight into the word so that I can teach the word effectively in Jesus name. * * * * * PRAYER OF CONSECRATION Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month i ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the Gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen. * * * OTHER RESOURCES * * * Watch Dr. Isaiah Wealth's video teachings at www.gospelpillars.tv * * * Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalb ox.com * * * Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/ topics.php * * * Chat with other users: www.devotionalb ox.com/ discussion. * * * LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ devotionalbox * * * You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 35 +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition. - You can send your sponsorship seed to ISAIAH WEALTH MINISTRY (DEVOTIONAL) 1013645385 Zenith Bank. - OR call +2348185088513 for more info. +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+* Do have a fruitful day.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:02am On May 21, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday, 21st May 2015.

TITLE: LET THE HOLY GHOST EMPOWER YOU

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Acts 1:8

“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”

To effectively witness for Christ, a believer must first be filled with the Holy Ghost. In our scriptural text today, Jesus tells his disciples that they would receive power after the Holy Ghost comes upon them and they will be witnesses. He told them this because he knew that the power they required to reach the world would come only by the Presence of the Spirit.

Once upon a time, Peter was considered a coward for denying Jesus thrice and abandoning the work of the ministry for fishing. But the Bible records that after being filled with the Holy Spirit, Peter became a great and bold witness who won three thousand souls in one day! (Acts 2). This clearly shows that the Holy Spirit is the one who empowers us to be effective witnesses. Glory to God!

Have you received the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues? (Acts 19:1-6). He wants to be your partner in seeking and saving the lost by empowering you to be an effective witness. There is no reason why you should continue without Him.

Prophecy 1: Be empowered by the Holy Ghost to win souls today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your love for God increase in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Speak in other tongues before you step out today to win souls.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that he wasted years of my life are restored in Jesus name.

YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 1&2, MATTHEW 17, PROVERBS 25
This “Paradise” is one of the most beautiful in the world, yet vice has a strong grip. Most of the population professes Christianity, and church attendance is high, but the fruit of faith is not in evidence. The island attracts both large numbers of wealthy pleasure-seeking visitors and illegal immigrants.

PRAY FOR BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS : We are bind every spirit of immorality keeping people bound in British Virgin Islands.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, empower me by the Holy Ghost to win souls today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Do have a fruitful day.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 11:34am On May 22, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Friday 22nd May 2015.

TITLE: WALK IN GOD’S POWER

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Luke 4:14

“And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.”

The ministry of Jesus in witnessing was a display of the power of God. The Bible records that when he began to heal and deliver the oppressed from the power of darkness, the people heard it and trooped to him. A witness that displays the power of God will naturally attract people.

In these days of evil and great oppression, the child of God must live and display great power to be an effective witness. The power a child of God receives when he receives the Holy Ghost is to witness and cause changes in the lives of people. However, every believer must remain conscious of the power of God and consciously activate, impose and release it over people and circumstances so that the Glory of God might be seen.

When anyone comes to you today with his problems or sickness, do not be quick to refer him to others or a doctor, but first lay hands on him and release the power of God into that life. This is how to work in the consciousness of the power of God. And as you work in it, you will see a manifestation of healing and deliverance. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: May the power of God be displayed through you in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let all your prayers be answered in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Separate yourself to be alone with God more often so that the glory of God will rub off on you more.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that the grace of God is increasing in my life.

YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS &4, MATTHEW 18, PROVERBS 26

PRAY FOR BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS : We are praying that every veil of darkness keeping men blind in British Virgin Islands be removed.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, may your power be released through my hands and my mouth in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

God bless you!
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:33am On May 24, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS (Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth) * * * * Saturday 23rd May 2015. TITLE: DEVELOP YOUR CARRYING CAPACITY SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Galatians 4:19 “My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you” * * * * * As a witness, your life is not just about yourself. You have been called to carry others. The Samaritan carried the wounded man on his own beast, the beast being used figuratively to mean your spiritual resource and capacity to carry and bare others. Every true witness should have capacity to carry others. It is expected of a true witness to constantly develop his capacity to carry more and more new converts in prayer, the word and follow- up. He must not be such that easily gives up on souls. Instead, he must follow souls up in prayer and by teaching them the Word until they are established in the faith, giving them the necessary spiritual and even financial support they may require. Here is one more reason to grow faster in the things of God; so that those who you lead to Christ can be properly carried and effectively ministered to until they become Disciples of Christ too. It is a great responsibility that you must arise to. *** Prophecy 1: May your capacity be developed to carry others in Jesus name. Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your ears be opened to hear the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. * * * ACTION POINTS * * * DO THIS: : find out and learn from those above you(especially your pastors) what they do to bear and carry lots and lots of people constantly. SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that there is no limitation in my life. YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 5&6, MATTHEW 19, PROVERBS 27 * * * CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS This “Paradise” is one of the most beautiful in the world, yet vice has a strong grip. Most of the population professes Christianity, and church attendance is high, but the fruit of faith is not in evidence. The island attracts both large numbers of wealthy pleasure-seekin g visitors and illegal immigrants. PRAY FOR BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS : We are praying that the doors of the Gospel be opened in British Virgin Islands. * * * STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, enlarge my capacity to bear the burdens of others in Jesus name. * * * * * PRAYER OF CONSECRATION Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month i ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the Gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen. * * * OTHER RESOURCES * * * Watch Dr. Isaiah Wealth's video teachings at www.gospelpillars.tv * * * Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalb ox.com * * * Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/ topics.php * * * Chat with other users: www.devotionalb ox.com/ discussion. * * * LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ devotionalbox * * * You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 35 +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition. - You can send your sponsorship seed to ISAIAH WEALTH MINISTRY (DEVOTIONAL) 1013645385 Zenith Bank. - OR call +2348185088513 for more info. +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+* Happy Weekend.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:33am On May 24, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS (Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth) * * * * Saturday 23rd May 2015. TITLE: DEVELOP YOUR CARRYING CAPACITY SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Galatians 4:19 “My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you” * * * * * As a witness, your life is not just about yourself. You have been called to carry others. The Samaritan carried the wounded man on his own beast, the beast being used figuratively to mean your spiritual resource and capacity to carry and bare others. Every true witness should have capacity to carry others. It is expected of a true witness to constantly develop his capacity to carry more and more new converts in prayer, the word and follow- up. He must not be such that easily gives up on souls. Instead, he must follow souls up in prayer and by teaching them the Word until they are established in the faith, giving them the necessary spiritual and even financial support they may require. Here is one more reason to grow faster in the things of God; so that those who you lead to Christ can be properly carried and effectively ministered to until they become Disciples of Christ too. It is a great responsibility that you must arise to. *** Prophecy 1: May your capacity be developed to carry others in Jesus name. Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your ears be opened to hear the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. * * * ACTION POINTS * * * DO THIS: : find out and learn from those above you(especially your pastors) what they do to bear and carry lots and lots of people constantly. SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that there is no limitation in my life. YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 5&6, MATTHEW 19, PROVERBS 27 * * * CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS This “Paradise” is one of the most beautiful in the world, yet vice has a strong grip. Most of the population professes Christianity, and church attendance is high, but the fruit of faith is not in evidence. The island attracts both large numbers of wealthy pleasure-seekin g visitors and illegal immigrants. PRAY FOR BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS : We are praying that the doors of the Gospel be opened in British Virgin Islands. * * * STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, enlarge my capacity to bear the burdens of others in Jesus name. * * * * * PRAYER OF CONSECRATION Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month i ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the Gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen. * * * OTHER RESOURCES * * * Watch Dr. Isaiah Wealth's video teachings at www.gospelpillars.tv * * * Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalb ox.com * * * Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/ topics.php * * * Chat with other users: www.devotionalb ox.com/ discussion. * * * LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ devotionalbox * * * You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 35 +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition. - You can send your sponsorship seed to ISAIAH WEALTH MINISTRY (DEVOTIONAL) 1013645385 Zenith Bank. - OR call +2348185088513 for more info. +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+* Happy Weekend.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:03am On May 27, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS (Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth) * * * * Wednesday 27th May 2015. TITLE: BRING YOUR SOULS TO CHURCH SCRIPTURAL TEXT: “And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.” * * * When a soul is saved, he should not just sit at home claiming to be a Christian, but should be brought into the church for strengthening, equipping and training. This is necessary for his spiritual growth and development. The new convert should be admitted to the church you attend because No one gives birth to a baby and sends the baby to another home. It is your responsibility as a witness to ensure that they are admitted and catered for in your church, giving you direct oversight over them. Many souls have been lost because the witness was not actually involved in the process of admitting. A saved soul that is left on his own without the proper care, strengthening and training that the Church offers would slowly but surely slip back into sin under the influence of the world. That should not happen under your watch; bring your souls to church! * * * PROPHECY 1: Receive wisdom to win and admit souls in Jesus name. PROPHECY 2: As you step out today, may you profit in all that you do in Jesus name. * * * * ACTION POINTS DO THIS: Ponder on souls you have brought to Christ whether they are receiving the necessary food for growth. If not bring them to the church where you are been nurtured. SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I live a life of fulfilment on earth. STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 13&14, MATTHEW 23, PROVERBS 31 * * * * CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRUNEI Majority of its population are Muslims of almost 66%. While 31% are unreached with the Gospel. Presently, Brunei is the target for missionary activities from neighboring countries. PRAY FOR BRUNEI: We are praying that the spirit of wisdom and revelation will rest upon the people of Brunei as they are been preached to. * * * * STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, I pray for all the souls I have brought to you that they will be strengthened to stand in Jesus name. * * * * * PRAYER OF CONSECRATION Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month i ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the Gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen. * * * OTHER RESOURCES * * * Watch Dr. Isaiah Wealth's video teachings at www.gospelpillars.tv * * * Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalb ox.com * * * Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/ topics.php * * * Chat with other users: www.devotionalb ox.com/ discussion. * * * LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ devotionalbox * * * You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 703 690 5175 +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition. - You can send your sponsorship seed to ISAIAH WEALTH MINISTRY (DEVOTIONAL) 1013645385 Zenith Bank. - OR call +2348185088513 for more info. +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+* Good morning, and do have a fruitful day
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:02pm On May 28, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday 28th May, 2015

TITLE:
USE ACCEPTANCE

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: (Luke 19:5)

“And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for today I must abide at thy house.”
Acceptance is a very important element of active witnessing. There are so many persons in our neighbourhoods who will not come to God because we may have labeled them, but when you make up your mind to be an effective witness, you must learn to accept people for who they are, refusing to condemn or judge them.

Jesus dinned with publicans and sinners with the sole intent of winning them. In acceptance, we look beyond people’s weaknesses and the name the society has already called them, drawing near to them with the sole intent of winning them.

We cannot alienate the world and expect to win them hence we need to maintain and keep another level of relationship with people who need salvation. Be disposed to welcome those who you would be witnessing to today. With acceptance, you can gain their attention and ultimately secure their salvation. Glory to God!
PROPHECY 1: Receive wisdom to relate with all manner of souls in Jesus name.

PROPHECY 2: As you step out today, may you be enveloped in the glory of God in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Consider if you have labelled some people and have been selective with the kind of souls to speak to per time, if yes, begin by the help of the Spirit to know how to relate with all kind of souls.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am a winner.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 15&16, MATTHEW 24, PSALMS 1
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRUNEI
Majority of its population are Muslims of almost 66%. While 31% are unreached with the Gospel. Presently, Brunei is the target for missionary activities from neighboring countries.

PRAY FOR BRUNEI: We are praying for a mighty move of God’s spirit upon to the nation Brunei.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, grant me the wisdom to relate with all kinds of people in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month I ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the Gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen.

discussion.
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 703 690 5175
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Good morning to you.
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:07am On May 29, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS (Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth) * * * * Friday 29th May 2015. TITLE: WITNESS WITH BOLDNESS SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Acts 4:29 “And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,” * * * It is not unusual for a witness to sometimes be treated to a cold welcome or even threatened by his audience. All in an effort to induce fear in the witness, the devil may cause people to put up a defiant stance. Yet, a believer must fight to keep his boldness, knowing that he is never alone when he stands to witness. Boldness helps you start something with a guarantee in your heart that if you begin, the Lord would take over. That is why many who first resist the Gospel end up submitting to it after that the Holy Spirit has convicted them. The Book of Acts is replete with such examples. Remember that fear is a yoke of the devil and we must always say ‘No’ to that spirit. Your duty is to resist him and uphold your confidence whenever you stand to witness. When bombarded with threats and fears, turn to the Lord in prayer, asking for boldness to preach the Gospel still. He will surely confound the opposition. Halleluyah! * * * Prophecy 1: Receive boldness to preach the Gospel in Jesus name. Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you be strengthened with might in your spirit in Jesus name. * * * * ACTION POINTS DO THIS: Ask the Holy Spirit for boldness SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I can never be small. STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 17&18, MATTHEW 25, PSALMS 2 * * * * CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRUNEI Majority of its population are Muslims of almost 66%. While 31% are unreached with the Gospel. Presently, Brunei is the target for missionary activities from neighboring countries. PRAY FOR BRUNEI: We are praying against every hindrance to the Gospel prevailing in the nation Brunei. * * * * STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, grant me boldness to speak your word in Jesus name. * * * * * PRAYER OF CONSECRATION Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month i ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the Gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen. * * * OTHER RESOURCES * * * Watch Dr. Isaiah Wealth's video teachings at www.gospelpillars.tv * * * Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalb ox.com * * * Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/ topics.php * * * Chat with other users: www.devotionalb ox.com/ discussion. * * * LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ devotionalbox * * * You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 703 690 5175 +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition. - You can send your sponsorship seed to ISAIAH WEALTH MINISTRY (DEVOTIONAL) 1013645385 Zenith Bank. - OR call +2348185088513 for more info. +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+* Good morning, and do have a fruitful day
Re: May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Acts Who wrote the book? The title of the book of Acts comes from the Greek word praxis, a word often used in early Christian literature to describe the great deeds of the apostles or other significant believers. This title accurately reflects the contents of the book, which is a series of vignettes chronicling the lives of key apostles (especially Peter and Paul) in the decades immediately following Christ’s ascension into heaven. Luke’s identification as the author of this work was unquestioned throughout ancient times. It shows a clear progression from the gospel according to Luke, picking up just where that book left off. An ancient prologue to Luke’s gospel indicates that Luke was first a follower of the apostles and then became close with Paul.1 This is exactly how the book of Acts unfolds, beginning with Peter and ending with Paul. Luke even began to speak in the first person plural in the latter portion of Acts, as he traveled the Roman Empire alongside Paul (Acts 16:10 ). Where are we? Acts ends abruptly with Paul imprisoned in Rome, waiting to bring his appeal before Caesar. It is worth noting that in this history of the early Christian church, Luke mentioned neither Paul’s death (AD 64–68) nor the persecution of Christians that broke out under Nero (AD 64). More than likely, Luke completed the book before either of these events occurred, sometime between AD 60 and AD 62, while Paul sat in prison, awaiting the resolution of his appeal. Why is Acts so important? Acts is the only biblical book that chronicles the history of the church immediately after Jesus’s ascension. As such, it provides us with a valuable account of how the church was able to grow and spread out from Jerusalem into the rest of the Roman Empire. In only three decades, a small group of frightened believers in Jerusalem transformed into an empire-wide movement of people who had committed their lives to Jesus Christ, ending on a high note with Paul on the verge of taking the gospel to the highest government official in the land—the Emperor of Rome. What's the big idea? Acts can be neatly divided into two sections, the first dealing primarily with the ministry of Peter in Jerusalem and Samaria (Acts 1–12 ) and the second following Paul on his missionary journeys throughout the Roman Empire ( Acts 13–28 ). Acts is significant for chronicling the spread of the gospel, not only geographically but also culturally. It records the transition from taking the gospel to an exclusively Jewish audience—with Peter preaching to a small group in the Upper Room—to the gospel going out among the Gentiles, primarily under the ministry of the apostle Paul. The transition is best illustrated by Peter’s vision in which he heard a voice telling him, “What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy” (10:15). This led Peter to then share the gospel with many Gentiles. The lesson? God wants His message of hope and salvation to extend to all people —“in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth” (1:cool. How do I apply this? What opportunities for sharing the gospel can you take advantage of in the days to come? This question should ring through your mind as you page through the book of Acts. In virtually every chapter, apostles such as Peter and Paul powerfully present the gospel to individuals and groups of people. The apostles portrayed in Acts shine with evangelistic zeal, showing a striking transition from the often misguided disciples of the Gospels. Clearly the apostles’ faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus produced a noticeable change in their hearts through the power of the Holy Spirit. Too often, our own lives do not reflect that sort of change. We struggle with fears over how others will react to our faith or with breaking out of our own routine long enough to invest in the life of someone else who needs the gospel. Allow Acts to encourage you to walk more closely with God so that you might make Christ’s name known with the boldness and the zeal of the apostles.

(1) (Reply)

“faith Is This: To Touch Jesus" Pope Francis / Saudi Arabia Forms Alliance Of 34 Muslim Nations To Fight ISIS / Pope John Paul Secret Intimate Letters To A Married Woman Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.