Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. (4264 Views)

Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by blackssatino: 10:47pm On May 01, 2015
Pride Magazine takes off again with a sizzling 144 pages of delightful, well cultivated content.
This edition; her re-launch edition, has Seyi Shay on the cover, and she gives her take on being a sex symbol, the deets on dating Ice Prince Zamani

See; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/sheyi-shay-and-her-tiny-boobs-on-fleek.html

Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by Houseofglam7(f): 11:06pm On May 01, 2015
I agree....... She's gat some tiny titties
grin

No homo angry

1 Like

Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
I agree....... She's gat some tiny titties
grin

No homo angry

You're right as heck grin
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by Houseofglam7(f): 11:12pm On May 01, 2015
misscastle:

You're right as heck grin

cheesy
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by osemoses1234(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2015
Y dat place flat like dat.....abi she use cement......I no talk anytin ooooooooooo
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by lilmax(m): 12:39am On May 02, 2015
Seriously I pity her

1 Like

Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by englishmart(m): 5:51am On May 02, 2015
I like them portable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by Nobody: 6:15am On May 02, 2015
Is this what you call fleek? undecided
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by pretydiva(f): 6:31am On May 02, 2015
Indeed d boobs r tiny
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by rattlesnake(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2015
I see nothing
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by Nobody: 7:35am On May 02, 2015
Where is the tiny boobs... All I see is a flat
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by may01(f): 7:47am On May 02, 2015
grin grin
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by Swegzfreak: 8:35am On May 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by Swegzfreak: 8:35am On May 02, 2015
shocked... Oya open d centre make I c mayb no b john thomas dey dere
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by cbaba: 9:24am On May 02, 2015
Horlaarsco:
flat mate
Lmfao.
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by Nobody: 10:11am On May 02, 2015
She looks good
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by mamayo99: 10:15am On May 02, 2015
Horlaarsco:
flat mates

hahaha
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by oluwatobby007: 10:19am On May 02, 2015
hello lovely people..ur gurl LINDA aka sexiest chokolily has been nominated 4 OUI AWARDS 2015
Rookie Of The Year
http://www.opinionstage.com/polls/rookie-of-the-year7 THXX AND GOD BLESS
Pls keep voting

Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by IamOpemipo(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2015
Pimple
Re: Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. by tempest01(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2015
It's not the size of the chest that matters....I prefer a good girl with small bosoms to the wild endowed one....except for night stands

(1) (Reply)

Justin Beibers Nude Picture Showing His Gbola / Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better / Photos From Olamide’s Concert #olic3 – See The Mighty Stage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.