Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) (3019 Views)

Nigerian Girl Burnt To Death In Italy [graphic Photos] / Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH / 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by reportnaija(m): 2:20am On May 02, 2015
In a gruesome case of cold blooded murder, a Nigerian ,Terry Agaga, was brutally murdered in Padova, Italy. According to Italian media, the 34 year old was killed over a woman in a black club ‘Le Parisien’ popularly called ‘Port Harcourt club’ by Nigerians.

According to eye witness, Terry, who got his Italian residence permit of stay in Sept 2014, got killed because of an argument over a girl.He was said to have fallen inlove with a girl whose previous boyfriend is a cultist.The ex-boyfriend was enraged for losing his girl to Terry .

When the scorned boyfriend met Terry at a club, they were involved in a physical fight and he ended up being stabbed to death with a machete. The Italian police are still investigating the killing of Terry and three Nigerians have been arrested so far.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/05/nigerian-man-brutally-murdered-over.html

Very very graphic photo below

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Merlissa(f): 3:18am On May 02, 2015
#RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Raiders: 3:37am On May 02, 2015
No man should be killed over a woman
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by echobee(f): 3:37am On May 02, 2015
O ma se ooooo. Rest in peace sad
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by cozy7(m): 3:49am On May 02, 2015
Her ex (most likely white) stabbed d innocent Nigerian, and d Italian police arrested three Nigerians? I smell racism.

By d way, Terry was permitted in 2014 to stay in Italy, not to stay with d girl, I thunk he didn't really understand what d resident permit really stood for.....now see!
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Cpumping(m): 4:35am On May 02, 2015
Women women women.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Raiders: 4:35am On May 02, 2015
cozy7:
Her ex (most likely white) stabbed d innocent Nigerian, and d Italian police arrested three Nigerians? I smell racism.

By d way, Terry was permitted in 2014 to stay in Italy, not to stay with d girl, I thunk he didn't really understand what d resident permit really stood for.....now see!
its a Nigeria bar so he was likely stabbed by a Nigerian. Oyibo don't have time for stabbing. If they want to kill you they will shoot you with a gun. Some Nigerians usually carry their thugish behaviour abroad. They act like they are still in village by fighting over woman
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 4:46am On May 02, 2015
Phuck!!
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:50am On May 02, 2015
Why would any sane man die over a woman
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:50am On May 02, 2015
softysparky:
Hehe......Money, woman and land can kill any man. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:53am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe......Money, woman and land can kill any man. grin grin
Money and land I understand perfectly but woman, hell no!
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:55am On May 02, 2015
softysparky:

Money and land I understand perfectly but woman, hell no!
Ha! That one sabi finish man quick quick unless you use your brain wella grin
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:03am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ha! That one sabi finish man quick quick unless you use your brain wella grin
So many Adams and Samsons these days.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:06am On May 02, 2015
softysparky:

So many Adams and Samsons these days.
Na so na.

The aggressor is usually the most dangerous but your ability to calm him down even if you might appear to look weak is the most important thing. Mind you, if you die the same girl might end up in his arms or someone else's arms. cheesy

Then after the whole ish slap that girl mouth well well for endangering your life by dating a hoodlum. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by onatisi(m): 5:24am On May 02, 2015
angry angry and the most annoying aspect is that the woman he was killed for may and will most likely still marry or continue befriending the man the killed the deceased. Dat na woman for u ,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:38am On May 02, 2015
That thing between the legs of a woman is the Fastest road to :heaven
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:43am On May 02, 2015
softysparky:
When your man choose not to defend or protect you, you start calling him a weak Man.
You forgot that he could die in the process of fighting to save you.
Is part of dieing for a woman oo.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by knightsTempler: 5:44am On May 02, 2015
cozy7:

Don't be in a haste to post when you can't take your time to read the article itself, stop embarrassing yourself boy.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by 7footre(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2015
Please when will men stop dying for the sake of women? i'm loosing count of d. Number of men that have died for the sake of women sad
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by peteruuu(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2015
After God,fear women
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) by cozy7(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2015
knightsTempler:

Don't be in a haste to post when you can't take your time to read the article itself, stop embarrassing yourself boy.
U just proved you're a vagabond. It's just a pity u will die this way.

(1) (Reply)

"Soldier Wants To Buy Benz?" — Checkout The Military Man Arrested For 'yahoo' / Heartless! Mother Cuts Off Her 3-year Old Son's Penis(photos) / Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.