Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,682 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo (30668 Views)

Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Young Sex Worker Murdered Over Money (graphic Pictures) / Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by dre11(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
By SIMON EBEGBULEM
BENIN CITY- TRAGEDY struck, Sunday, at Ibillo, Akoko Edo Local Government Area of Edo State, when a man popularly known as Alhaji, murdered three persons including a three year old boy, after a quarrel over the ownership of a bitter leaf plant in the compound.
The sad incident occurred at Ogo quarters Ibillo Sunday evening. The three killed includes a man identified as Mr Aliu Ademo, a girl called Favour and a little boy Isaac, who later died yesterday morning at the hospital.
Vanguard learnt that trouble started when the Alhaji had a heated quarrel with the daughter of a Co-tenant called Favour over the bitter leaf plant in the compound. It was said that Alhaji went to harvest the vegetable without the consent of the owner which angered the daughter of the woman, Favour.
According to an eyewitness, “Alhaji who is from Igbira came out with a cutlass and beheaded the girl. Mr Aliu saw what happened and started shouting, Alhaji ran after Isaac the little boy to kill him but Aliu pursued him in order to save the boy. But he succeeded in killing both the small boy and Mr Aliu.
“He decided to kill the man because the man came to save the little boy. The small boy was rushed to the hospital because he was still unconscious but we later heard he died this morning (Monday). Alhaji is on the run now but the police is looking for him”.
Reacting to the murder, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr Stephen Onwechei, said “ the suspect is currently on the run but we are on his trail. He will be arrested. He abandoned his cutlass and took off after the killings. When people came around to stop him he killed them including a three year old child.
“That is barbaric. I understand he previously had quarrel with the mother of the child over the ownership of the bitter leaf in the compound. That is madness but we must arrest him no matter how far he tries to run. He must face justice for his wicked act” he declared.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/barbaric-man-kills-three-over-bitter-leaf-plant-ownership/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by deadZONE: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
its shameful
it happened in an APC state
a state where the poverty rate is high.
a state where the public schools
have turn to hide out for igbo
smokers...
SHAME ON OSHO.
THIS IS THE PRODUCT OF S FAILED
ADMINISTRATION.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by Ahmad4452(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
LORD have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by ijustdey: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
bitter leaf now leaves a bitter taste at the end of the day.

the man is sick upstairs

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by Elosky20: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
BLOOD OF BUHARI.

6 Likes

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by DuchessLily(f): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Imagine oooo undecided shocked
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]E be lyk say diz1 go mk FP..mk I book spc.
.I tlk am o.........FTC welcome
.I still gt enough space who wnt buy

. sad

1 Like

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by sharon763: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hiiia.....and bitter leaf is my food fa

2 Likes

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by Jhenny(f): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
he must be found and sentenced to death

2 Likes

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by Abugab(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bitter leaf murders, what a bitter crime
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by ijustdey: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
carus001:
Hahah na my local govt this tin happen oooo mak I no even no tanks to nairaland. I rep akoko edo from igarra

you LGA don enter nl for the wrong reasons be that

2 Likes

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by carus001: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hahah na my local govt this tin happen oooo mak I no even no tanks to nairaland. I rep akoko edo from igarra
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by Sijo01(f): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
shocked this is actually madness according to the PPRO.
Many are mad but few are roaming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by Sijo01(f): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin grin

What's funny?

1 Like

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by dre11(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by crystalzoe: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
at the risk of sounding tribalistic, the igbira tribe is known for grave anger issues and malicious intent. so I'm not surprised!

* runs out of thread*

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by richardjemedafe1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Eya

1 Like

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by teekrackz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
d leaf is truly BITTER
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by MzzTega(f): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Chaiii!!
Its the Devil,i guess.
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by kennyman2000(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by sigiyaya(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
POVERTY NA CORRECT BASTARD angry angry

1 Like

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by ArmaniUhuru: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
A
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by ibkgab001: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
God Please save us all from the evil and dangers of the day amen

Mean while Oso baba is planning on the 75 Million usd Loan while some people of the same state killing one another over a bitter leaf that we used to cut off every weekend due to his fast growing branches

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by Islie: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
When we don't place value over life......

A little thing could make us snap and decides to end another person life
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by johnshagb(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin grin
And what's funny?
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by Swaggzkid: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Weird things are really occurring these days.

God Help us IJN

1 Like

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by Aikon: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Topics that flood the front page recently are that of violence, abuse, rape, accidents and other domestic crimes from all spheres and parts of the nation.

One could easily conclude that these define us as a society.

God Bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by khalebzy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
i dont know what to comment

FTC!!!
Re: 3-year old, two others murdered over bitter leaf plant in Edo by jomoh: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
With the rate of crime in this country this days, Buhari needs to declare a state of emergency in the Nigerian Police and our judicial system.

We also need to reintroduce death by firing squad with the rate of crime in this country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Chairman Of Pickpockets In Oshodi, 21 Others / Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) / EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.