Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists (3152 Views)

Serial Rapists Of Nine Women Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Rapists Kill Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / "Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by grownaira: 6:39am On May 02, 2015
Do you agree?

Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by oluwafemi113(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2015
Better
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by GboyegaD(m): 6:45am On May 02, 2015
No I don't because it is barbaric.
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by CountDracula(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2015
GboyegaD:
And raping someone isn't barbaric?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by grownaira: 7:14am On May 02, 2015
CountDracula:
I wonder
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by sod09(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2015
Better.....but d person shouldn't die ooo
So he can av a taste of his own medicine
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2015
Dae shuld put cameroon pepper insyd dia whistle 1st b4 cuttin it off
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2015
The punishment appears to be the best but it is barbaric! Nobody is saying raping is good or not condemnable but cutting off the...

Make God save our girls from these beasts called rapists!
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by ginawest(f): 7:33am On May 02, 2015
I tink cutting it bits by bits wl b preferable

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by grownaira: 9:05am On May 02, 2015
ginawest:
I tink cutting it bits by bits wl b preferable

hmmm
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by GboyegaD(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2015
CountDracula:

In as much as it is barbaric as well, cutting off the head isn't an antidote for headache.
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by CountDracula(m): 6:30am On May 03, 2015
GboyegaD:

In as much as it is barbaric as well, cutting off the head isn't an antidote for headache.
A barbaric punishment for a barbaric person... Dis people wil keep doin their shii unless d law let's dem knw dat d price to pay if dey continue and ar caught is steep
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by grownaira: 8:02am On May 03, 2015
CountDracula:

A barbaric punishment for a barbaric person... Dis people wil keep doin their shii unless d law let's dem knw dat d price to pay if dey continue and ar caught is steep

on point
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by andyanders: 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
GboyegaD:

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. So, you are one of the rapist?

Join the scrotum and cut it off.If you cannot control your lust to and you rape, better loose that manhood.

Even the bible says, that if your eye would lead you to commit sin, cut plug it off.So, all rapist should be ready to allow the society to cut off their manhood when they rape.
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by GboyegaD(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2015
andyanders:

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. So, you are one of the rapist?

Join the scrotum and cut it off.If you cannot control your lust to and you rape, better loose that manhood.

Even the bible says, that if your eye would lead you to commit sin, cut plug it off.So, all rapist should be ready to allow the society to cut off their manhood when they rape.

Unfortunately, your reasoning skills is poor so I will let it pass.
Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by MRBrownJ: 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
@all that replied
here is the deal: many rapist dont just rape people because of sex, all the terror and the overpowering/taking advantage of a "defenseless" person is also part of why they do it. they are cowards and therefore the problem is not really ALL sex.ual, their minds are fukced up too....if you only get rid of their dikc then they would still be able to cause terror while putting a strap on.... its their fukced up mind that leads them to do such heinous crime, not their dikcs. so, the only way around it is either death or death!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists by grownaira: 7:51pm On May 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@all that replied
here is the deal: many rapist dont just rape people because of sex, all the terror and the overpowering/taking advantage of a "defenseless" person is also part of why they do it. they are cowards and therefore the problem is not really ALL sex.ual, their minds are fukced up too....if you only get rid of their dikc then they would still be able to cause terror while putting a strap on.... its their fukced up mind that leads them to do such heinous crime, not their dikcs. so, the only way around it is either death or death!

hmm

(1) (Reply)

U.I. Student Crushed To Death By Heavy Factory Machine / SHOCKING!! Guy Organises 5-man Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun (PHOTO) / Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.