Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? (37149 Views)

Ladies,which Would You Choose? / Beds & Cabinets: Ladies, Which Of These Will You Rock? / All The Single Ladies: Which Of These Will You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 02, 2015
falconey:
the 2nd pic.

The nigga is enjoying the view of her ass!
cool
Reasonable and responsible comment pls cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 02, 2015
Number3 tho,i rock tbose hairstyle ehnnn#God knows!My school is kinda strict,if u dont do the hair style u are dead meat and i hate to b flogged.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Number3 tho,i rock tbose hairstyle ehnnn#God knows!My school is kinda strict,if u dont do the hair style u are dead meat and i hate to b flogged.

Lol.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by tempem: 9:14am On May 02, 2015
Youngpo413:
you get sense!
THANKS bro..
Could you mind helping me in editing the guys to guy's... Thanks..
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by daveP(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2015
Chai Sile12 again!! What is the source of inpiration?

(turns and pours him som coffee)
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 02, 2015
daveP:
Chai Sile12 again!! What is the source of inpiration?

(turns and pours him som coffee)

Tnx brogrin

Actually i came across some of the pics while surfing this morning, so i took it up and developed it.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 02, 2015
Though i don't chew gum but i remember those gums,i hate it when it's being blown and all the noise attached to it when i saw those chewing it,Hmmmmn,I went to school with a Peugeot 404,and that bournvita?Ohhh,used to pack(Stole some lumps of it from mum cabinet,mixed it with garri then poured it inside my pocket then continue to chew)Seriously growing up in OD is fun,no dulling at all,rolled tyres from sabo to ife-garage with my pants,Daddy and mummy drama nko,I be badoo for that, catched birds in a cage,ran after girls/ladies as per my bro order,very very stubborn,i fear for my unborn child's,coz hmmmn,if he take after me na to carry him go mosque for stubbornness deliver or delivery (either one sha)

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by daveP(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2015
Sile12:

Tnx brogrin

Actually i came across some of the pics while surfing this morning, so i took it up and developed it.
cool nice one

bin more o. Create more.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 02, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
Though i don't chew gum but i remember those gums,i hate it when it's being blown and all the noise attached to it when i saw those chewing it,Hmmmmn,I went to school with a Peugeot 404,and that bournvita?Ohhh,used to pack(Stole some lumps of it from mum cabinet,mixed it with garri then poured it inside my pocket then continue to chew)Seriously growing up in OD is fun,no dulling at all,rolled tyres from sabo to ife-garage with my pants,Daddy and mummy drama nko,I be badoo for that, catched birds in a cage,ran after girls/ladies as per my bro order,very very stubborn,i fear for my unborn child's,coz hmmmn,if he take after me na to carry him go mosque for stubbornness deliver or delivery (either one sha)

Yougrin

wey d 504 now?
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 02, 2015
I hated card games cos somehow, my bro gets all the 'pick 2's' he go just de hammer 'pick2, another2, another2, general market, last card, check up!' angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 02, 2015
Guys Did you buy any of these?

▶ Portable/Hand carry Cd/Fm/cassette player.(Student CD).

▶ Discman

▶ Carnival rechargeable lamp.

Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 02, 2015
Iron Tiger flashlight.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2015
Sile12:

Yougrin

wey d 504 now?
No be 504 o na Peugeot 404,the one with the frog eye like this sha,belong to one big man in our street,those 19th century rich man,then i and his son do attend same school(Saint Raphael Nur/pry)well,the whereabout of the car i really don't know,it's been a long time nah

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by lonelydora: 11:40am On May 02, 2015
Good old days
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 02, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by MrPresident1: 11:42am On May 02, 2015
Days before corruption bloomed.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 02, 2015
falconey:
the 2nd pic.

The nigga is enjoying the view of her ass!
cool

You too like bad thing... change.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by wiloy2k8(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2015
CountDracula:
When guys were playin PS1 and nintendo... See wat girls were doin, looool

boi . i chew the gum , play the games .. i mean both of them and also played all those games you played .
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by ilerry007(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2015
My best game for ever Monopoly
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by wiloy2k8(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2015
Sile12:

▶ Discman

my guy u been get the potable cassette player . that 1 you carry around like the discman , i also had the discman ... every home should have the carnival rechargeable cos it was very popular
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by wiloy2k8(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2015
Sile12:
Iron Tiger flashlight.

normal boarding house things . that 1 with bigger head grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Setaje(f): 11:48am On May 02, 2015
I did everything.....
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by martinz1: 11:50am On May 02, 2015
cassette tape

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by omoodeogere(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2015
gone are those days
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Babzyto(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2015
Mummy and Daddy drama grin grin grin
I am always d Daddy grin grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by KingsJohnson(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2015
The good old days when men were boys
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 02, 2015
Sile12:

▶ Discman

Yes
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by chigoizie7(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2015
ginawest:
lolz...I was always d mummy.

U always played mummy? Na I'm be say all those una area boyz then really dealt with ur odolondolo. BTW, u ve got the best signature I ve ever seen in a very long time, I love that.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by hayorbaami: 11:54am On May 02, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
lols! Remembering those days when playing with ladies mk brain! We played games like: suwe, tenten, tinko tinko, boju boju, police and thieves-for boys, eye melo, alo apamo, alo apagbe, etc.

If you did mummy and daddy game, raise your hand up grin

After round one.. oba ni ka dawo jo, lakalaka grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by chigoizie7(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2015
Sile12:
5. Did you go to school in any of these?

Pics: Wikipedia

I went to skul with the volkswagon, even sef na that motor I take learn how to drive, those benze products are still very common in some areas these days, so those ones no follow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.