Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? (37125 Views)

Ladies,which Would You Choose? / Beds & Cabinets: Ladies, Which Of These Will You Rock? / All The Single Ladies: Which Of These Will You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by frisky2good(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2015
The ass go just dey go up and down.
falconey:
the 2nd pic.

The nigga is enjoying the view of her ass!
cool
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by deletrue: 12:08pm On May 02, 2015
TrishaP:
All of the above grin.

Miss the good old days
Indeed, those good hey days. No one can bring them back. Live then was very sweet and interesting. Some times, I ask my self if there is still interesting things? Big vehicles, big massions, carry women and travel. Bullshit. Life don go finish. These days, you see men acquire wealrh any how. Rubbish.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Kentrasso(f): 12:15pm On May 02, 2015
Sile12:
5. Did you go to school in any of these?

Pics: Wikipedia

Yes! The second car was like my dad's official car at work.
That car lasted for decades. I can still feel myself inside it when the driver came to pick us up from school. Lol
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 02, 2015
Kentrasso:

Yes! The second car was like my dad's official car at work.
That car lasted for decades. I can still feel myself inside it when the driver came to pick us up from school. Lol

Cool grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by BlissB(f): 12:25pm On May 02, 2015
Ate num 1,did num 2 and as for num 3...it was bololo al thru
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by CountDracula(m): 1:16pm On May 02, 2015
wiloy2k8:

boi . i chew the gum , play the games .. i mean both of them and also played all those games you played .
What's ur point?
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by ironben(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2015
tempem:
2nd pix... Looking at the guy's smile, so real!

That's the Joy that's being found in getting married to a lady that understands you for who you are.....

No that rich.. But they are happy with their status...
Mehn! Nice to see my padi (Olu...) with his beautiful wifey here. And I totally agree with you about that smile, it's what you get when you meet the right woman for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Svelteb(f): 2:44pm On May 02, 2015
Sile12:
3. Did you rock any of these during your secondary school days?

Patewo
Kojusoko
chuku
koroba

can you name more?

https://m.facebook.com/naijcom?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8556670779
gone are d days whn rocking des hair styles was trendy grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Omotayor123(f): 3:01pm On May 02, 2015
All
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Harmvirus(f): 3:11pm On May 02, 2015
grin memories
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Ngokafor(f): 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
...Yep @op.. smiley cheesy

...Played Ten-ten,Suwe and even rolled tyres small with my brothers in our compound embarassed..even though they kept pushing me away when their friends came around under the pretext of 'protection' but i knew the real reason angry..

..Patewo,Sade Adu,Evelyn king e.t.c were the reigning hairstyles for me cos my Secondary School regularly named hairstyle for the week every Friday...*sighs*..good old days...

...and that Bournvita?..oh yes i remember that too as a child cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 02, 2015
I so loved the snake n ladder game lyk crayy!
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 02, 2015
all.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Aproxy: 4:45pm On May 02, 2015
tempem:
2nd pix... Looking at the guy's smile, so real!

That's the Joy that's being found in getting married to a lady that understands you for who you are.....

No that rich.. But they are happy with their status...

So what gave. You the impression that they are not rich
Or I should just ask what your definition of "riches" is...
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Biafracom(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2015
falconey:
the 2nd pic.

The nigga is enjoying the view of her ass!
cool
Ordinary ass?
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by teekay213(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2015
God bless op,good old times when i buy 4 for 5naira.i luv the gum.do they stil sell it?
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by KriTic24A: 12:05pm On May 03, 2015
Sile12:
2. Do you remember these games;

The good OLD days....

Minds were not much restless...

Can our minds ever be relatively peaceful again?
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nickymezor(f): 5:04pm On May 03, 2015
tchidi:
I hated card games cos somehow, my bro gets all the 'pick 2's' he go just de hammer 'pick2, another2, another2, general market, last card, check up!' angry angry angry

cheesy grin...datz d game for u..
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nickymezor(f): 5:05pm On May 03, 2015
Sweet memories coming alive again smiley
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by corektchic: 12:14am On May 04, 2015
Sile12:

Just kidding. like you said, they're common but that jumping game was common in the sandy communities or schools. Might looks strange to those that grew up in a tarred compounds or schools.

naa, we played both on sand and cement floors u can draw d lines with stones. I played all d versions of it. Kerosene style , my house, go market style.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? by Nobody: 5:51am On May 05, 2015
corektchic:

naa, we played both on sand and cement floors u can draw d lines with stones. I played all d versions of it. Kerosene style , my house, go market style.

U very correct sis, can remember....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos) / Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.