Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

"Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? (823 Views)

Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by vedaxcool(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2015
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided Since we are in a season of asking foolish questions in the Religion Section and sing tarqiyyah over and over again, let us see how lies saved Jewish children from Nazi christians who had Jewish blood lust:

PARIS — The stories of the Holocaust have been documented, distorted, clarified and filtered through memory. Yet new stories keep coming, occasionally altering the grand, incomplete mosaic of Holocaust history.

One of them, dramatized in a French film released here last week, focuses on an unlikely savior of Jews during the Nazi occupation of France: the rector of a Paris mosque.

Muslims, it seems, rescued Jews from the Nazis.

“Les Hommes Libres” (“Free Men”) is a tale of courage not found in French textbooks. According to the story, Si Kaddour Benghabrit, the founder and rector of the Grand Mosque of Paris, provided refuge and certificates of Muslim identity to a small number of Jews to allow them to evade arrest and deportation.

How a Paris Mosque Sheltered Jews in the Holocaust
Re: "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by truthman2012(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2015
vedaxcool:
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided Since we are in a season of asking foolish questions in the Religion Section and sing tarqiyyah over and over again, let us see how lies saved Jewish children from Nazi christians who had Jewish blood lust:

Black lies!

Jesus said we should not slap talkless of kill. The meaning of 'Christian' is like Christ. Anybody who fights or kills is not a Christian as he/she is unlike Christ.

Characteristic of you, let your curses and abuses begin. Who cares?

1 Like

Re: "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by kay1one2(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2015
Coming from someone who doesn't know that palestinian muslims signed an accord with hitler to help him fight in the middle east against jews so the holy land could be given to them at the end of the war!

3 Likes

Re: "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by Ifeann(f): 12:05pm On May 02, 2015
vedaxcool:

Oh now Muslims want to change history and claim they helped Jews. Lol. U people have no shame. Some Muslims even deny the holocaust happened as it did, and that Jews use it as an excuse to establish their homeland.

Thank God for photographs that catured the horror of the concentration cAmps.

U Muslims even carry "Allah bless Hitler" during protests and Muslim leaders praised and courted hilter during his reign.

3 Likes

Re: "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by vedaxcool(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Black lies!

Jesus said we should not slap talkless of kill. The meaning of 'Christian' is like Christ. Anybody who fights or kills is not a Christian as he/she is unlike Christ.

What world do you live in? grin grin grin Examples of Christ like Christians;

Jordanian Man Killed His Daughter For Converting to Islam

Do you need more? Here is what your brother is saying;
emaculate99:
Dont get me wrong here, I dont say there are no extremists in a particular religion but am saying that those people killing others are extrmists of Islam. I think you can not denied the fact that there extremists in Christianity that are involved in terrorism. If you want to deny the fact, here are some evidences:
1. http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men...10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism... Christian Terrorism
3. http://tentmaker.org/articles/christian_terrorist_organizations.htm.... infamous hall of christian terrorist organisation.

Note: christianity speaks of peace. It is not about the people but about the religions being peaceful.

Pls, dont let us be biased and look at things in a critical way
Re: "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by emaculate99: 7:16pm On May 02, 2015
vedaxcool:

The attitude of the Priest is in line with Quran 9:6 and Luke 10:25. they both talked about love of one's neighbour( unbelievers and believers).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by vedaxcool(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2015
emaculate99:
The attitude of the Priest is in line with Quran 9:6 and Luke 10:25. they both talked about love of one's neighbour( unbelievers and believers).

My brother you have said it all, I wish the fanatical elements in this thread can realize this point of view and reason properly!
Re: "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by emaculate99: 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
vedaxcool:

My brother you have said it all, I wish the fanatical elements in this thread can realize this point of view and reason properly!
thanks boss, u reason alongside with me

1 Like

Re: "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by vedaxcool(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2015
emaculate99:
thanks boss, u reason alongside with me

yes hope more could do the bold!
Re: "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 20, 2015
MuhamMAD was a mad goat
Piss and disaster be upon him
Re: "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by tartar9(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2015
truthman2012:

Black lies!

they were xtians simple.
Re: "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? by emaculate99: 12:28pm On May 20, 2015
vedaxcool:

yes hope more could do the bold!
I wish.

(1) (Reply)

Radical Hindus To India's Christians: Convert 'Or Get Ready To Die' / Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” / Gay Couples Says "I Do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.