Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Are You Really Like Avengers 2 And Furious 7 Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Are You Really Like Avengers 2 And Furious 7 Movie (604 Views)

Fast And Furious 7 Movie (what Do You Think?) / Who Is Your Favorite Driver In The New Fast & Furious 7 Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Really Like Avengers 2 And Furious 7 Movie by jontyrodhas: 7:18am On May 02, 2015
Hello all newbies i am Jonty Rodhas, nice to meet all of you. I am a Big Fan of Hollywood Movies. In last some Days, i Heard about Two new Movies Avengers Age Of Ultron and Fast & Furious 7. These are looking very Fabulous as well as Entertaining Movies, i had ever watch in my whole life as Hollywood Movies.

Avengers Age Of Ultron is a Super Heroes Movie like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Ultron, Black Widow, Hawkeye, War Machine, Quicksilver, The Vision, Maria Hill, Falcon, Peggy Carter, Heimdall, Erik Selvig, Ulysses Klaue, Nick Fury, Loki, Dr Cho etc............ On the other Hand Fast & Furious 7 is a Speed Movie of Paul Walker, which is my favorite Hollywood Actor.

I have these Two Links to watch these Interersting Movies Online Free Just for all of you :

Watch Furious 7 Full Movie Online Free
Watch Avengers Age Of Ultron Full Movie Online Free
Re: Are You Really Like Avengers 2 And Furious 7 Movie by kazzonline: 11:03am On May 02, 2015
Ur topic title thou? Meaning
Re: Are You Really Like Avengers 2 And Furious 7 Movie by Bettakie: 5:53pm On May 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch An Anaconda (must See The Video) / Yoruba Movies And Their Fetish Scene / Who Is This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.