Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu (37139 Views)

New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms / Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

What's the total cost of this building?

I have not been keeping records, I am aware that the foundation till roofing cost around N18.5 million, while the other finish works has guzzles about N17m. We are looking at around N35 million now at painting level.

1 Like

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:56am On Jan 31, 2017
We have completed works in this house............

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2017
We are finally signing off from this great project, we enjoyed working here and will continue to do our best to build many more of these houses across the whole federation, God Bless our client, our workers, our suppliers and all our fans and readers here. May your projects become a complete success. Amen. cheesy cheesy grin

Lets go do this in another location! Bye cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by Afam4eva(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2017
Congrats Spyder88...finally this house is completed. Amechi, Awkunanaw will be better for it.

1 Like

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by mufutau55(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Good work Oga Spyder.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by Toronto123: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
spyder880:

I have not been keeping records, I am aware that the foundation till roofing cost around N18.5 million, while the other finish works has guzzles about N17m. We are looking at around N35 million now at painting level.

That is very fair. N35M to build this. Whereas to build a 3 bedroom bungalow in Lagos, one person quote me N20M

1 Like

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by Shege2000: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oga Spyder,

I spoke to you about two years ago about having you to build a house for me in Ibadan. I am still waiting for you. I beg, please you have to do this for me. Some of us that are abroad are very interested in partnering with you. Your work speaks volumes and you are very honest. That is what we need .

Please do let me know how we need to proceed. If I have to wait more, I will wait. The day you said you are ready, just know that you have a firm contract to start and finish the house.

regards
Shege2000

3 Likes

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by mufutau55(m): 3:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Shege2000:
Oga Spyder,
I spoke to you about two years ago about having you to build a house for me in Ibadan. I am still waiting for you. I beg, please you have to do this for me. Some of us that are abroad are very interested in partnering with you. Your work speaks volumes and you are very honest. That is what we need .

Please do let me know how we need to proceed. If I have to wait more, I will wait. The day you said you are ready, just know that you have a firm contract to start and finish the house.

regards
Shege2000

Uncle Shege, how we dey? Family nko... It will be nice to lure Spyder to the Western atmosphere o.

Hajji M.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Shege2000:
Oga Spyder,

regards
Shege2000

mufutau55:

Uncle Shege, how we dey? Family nko... It will be nice to lure Spyder to the Western atmosphere o.

Hajji M.

My Oga, if you see how I hunger to do a full project in either Lagos or Ibadan city, this has been for a very long time. And right now I have about 4 ongoing projects in the very crucial stages. 1 in Onitsha and 3 in Enugu. I would have gladly loved to add my Oga Shege2000 immediately but can I handle all of them now without losing focus?

I love to work with full attention to details, and if I add more projects now, I may not be able to cope with the demands. Brothers, just bear with me. Thank you for even considering me.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by bigjay01(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2017
spyder880:

My Oga, if you see how I hunger to do a full project in either Lagos or Ibadan city, this has been for a very long time. And right now I have about 4 ongoing projects in the very crucial stages. 1 in Onitsha and 3 in Enugu. I would have gladly loved to add my Oga Shege2000 immediately but can I handle all of them now without losing focus?

I love to work with full attention to details, and if I add more projects now, I may not be able to cope with the demands. Brothers, just bear with me. Thank you for even considering me.

Says a lot about you.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by mufutau55(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
spyder880:

I believe you plenty, plenty. You sure care for what you do... Plenty time on my side.
Learning from you still continues. Thank you sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by Shege2000: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oga mi Sir,

The family dey... we thank God for the summer here .

How are you doing at NY? Regards to the family.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by mufutau55(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Shege2000:
Oga mi Sir,
The family dey... we thank God for the summer here .
How are you doing at NY? Regards to the family.

We dey o. But project don drain fund o... so we dey here for summer dey drink gari-ijebu and kuli-kuli o. But God is great, we dey do am small small o. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by D1O(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
spyder880:
We have completed works in this house............

Spyder, just curious as to the cost difference for roofing this house with today's prices if a concrete fascia/parapet were added.

Basically, roughly how much for this roof, for this house today:
1. With concrete fascia
2. Without concrete fascia.

Thanks!
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
D1O:

Spyder, just curious as to the cost difference for roofing this house with today's prices if a concrete fascia/parapet were added.

Basically, roughly how much for this roof, for this house today:
1. With concrete fascia
2. Without concrete fascia.

Thanks!

For concrete fascia to be done on this width on about 9 meter height will cost roughly N1.1m

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Breaking: Four-storey Building Collapses In Abuja / Who Can Supply Solar Energy In Nigeria!? / PICK YOUR QUALITY WALL / FLOOR TILES HERE WITH PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.