Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Please Help Me With Info About University Of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me With Info About University Of Ibadan (664 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / About University Of Ibadan / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Info About University Of Ibadan by jackb23(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hi All,

Please any one help me with a run down of University of Ibadans' Post Jamb and other neccessary info regarding how they conduct their Addmission, please i wil be very glad to hear from a honest and sincere person who is concerned. Any other information added to the above would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kind Regards to All

Jack

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Direct Entry Site Not Working ( Need Help ) / No More Appeals Process For Uk Student Visa! New Pbs System! / Pls I Need To Know When ASUU Is Resuming :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.