Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today (36108 Views)

Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos / Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Emodeee: 9:52am On May 02, 2015
Taylor86:
virgin chidinma

if chidinma na virgin mk thunder fire my left NYASH
na wetin dem ask u be dat? Wish her happy birthday joorh
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Emodeee: 9:53am On May 02, 2015
Taylor86:
virgin chidinma

na wetin dem ask u be dat? Wish her happy birthday joorh
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by MizMyColi(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Happy birthday, to my birthday mate kiss kiss

Happy birthday to ME!!

Happy Birthday Hanniesmiley
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by tunnary(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2015
Dis small rat achieve all dis @ dis early age 24?
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Georgekyrian(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2015
may01:
Happy birthday girl. May your days be long and fulfilled. This is my birth month too kiss
is this Baba watasaw karid?
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Neemcie(f): 9:57am On May 02, 2015
Its our month....another May born!
☺ happy birthday chi...
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by magabounce(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lol. Go use dat one collect money for Bank
lolz!!
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2015
she dey shine Teeth wey she use OMO brush

HapiBirthday2u my pikin
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by U2ice(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2015
Happy birthday sis....mumsi buy u gift oo,n do come collect em
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Olaxtra: 10:03am On May 02, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote author=TRADELYN post=33336110] grin My crush grin

Happy Birthday!

We can achieve so much more together!

[keep crushing bro] grin[quote author=TRADELYN post=33336110] grin My crush grin

Happy Birthday!

[keep crushing bro]

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by pinkiepetitee(f): 10:04am On May 02, 2015
Bollinger:

It's like having a pet python, the younger they are, the smaller and cuter they appear. Believe me, you don't want a short fat babe to call wife in your later years.
so are u saying we short gals wil definatly goshort and fatter as we age undecided
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Mcleo007(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2015
My dream girl...
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Bollinger(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2015
pinkiepetitee:
so are u saying we short gals wil definatly goshort and fatter as we age undecided

It's almost inevitable considering how most Nigerian women treat their bodies after a few pregnancies.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by kendrick9(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2015
FrancisTony:

Are you saying it's not possible for her to win it at that age?

By the way, she was a jambite as of that time(which makes it feasible) and abandoned her P.UTME exams, i guess; she said it in an interview.

Happy birthday Chidinma.
chidinma is 28. 1987 precisely... forget this her music age
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by pinkiepetitee(f): 10:15am On May 02, 2015
Bollinger:

It's almost inevitable considering how most Nigerian women treat their bodies after a few pregnancies.
not all. Not me
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:17am On May 02, 2015
Happy birthday, cutie kiss kiss...

Wishing you long life, and prosperity.

May God bless your new age..
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Bollinger(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2015
pinkiepetitee:
not all. Not me

Well good for you. You'll make your spouse very happy.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by MissSlimbody(f): 10:20am On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Happy Birthday Hanniesmiley

Thanks lovekiss

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by whitelondon: 10:21am On May 02, 2015
cool HBD lucky petite
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by wiZbanky(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Happy birthday, to my birthday mate kiss kiss
So u were born in may? Same here though

Happy birthday to ME!!
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Chris95(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2015
Happy bday chi...wish u da best in lyf nd ur career. Luv u 2 da sky n back...I knw we'll see sumday n mayb den I'll proof it 2 u grin
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Mannylex(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2015
firstEVA:
She looks more like 27, are we saying she won project fame when she was like 19? Anyway not my biz, happy birthday to the petite beauty.

Chidinma is 24, she leaves around my estate. I knew when she finished secondary school, and when she used to plait people's hair in the neighborhood and sell stuff for her mum... Her age is very true.

Happy bday Chidinma

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:33am On May 02, 2015
did she say she is virgin?

Taylor86:
virgin chidinma

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Mannylex(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2015
kendrick9:
chidinma is 28. 1987 precisely... forget this her music age

Dude don't say what you don't know! This is someone I know... She attended living stone college, and I know when she finished secondary school. So stop spitting lies.

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by etilogue: 10:34am On May 02, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin My crush grin

Happy Birthday!

So you are one of my rival, you ghats pack well. Plus today is my birthday as well. Hbd to me and my kedike.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:35am On May 02, 2015
as long as a person is popular in nigeria, people would alwas think they are older than their age - it is a form of jealousy for most people.

Mannylex:

Chidinma is 24, she leaves around my estate. I knew when she finished secondary school, and when she used to plait people's hair in the neighborhood and sell stuff for her mum... Her age is very true.

Happy bday Chidinma

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by TRADELYN: 10:39am On May 02, 2015
etilogue:
So you are one of my rival, you ghats pack well. Plus today is my birthday as well. Hbd to me and my kedike.
grin grin grin
Me get nothing, but lots of faith.

But e bi like say na u go win O since u share same birthday. tongue

Happy Birthday!

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Mannylex(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2015
teeowl:
as long as a person is popular in nigeria, people would alwas think they are older than their age - it is a form of jealousy for most people.

Exactly! It baffles me why Nigerians have such reasoning. So achieving something at a young age is a taboo or too good to be true? Imagine somebody even authoritatively saying she was born in 1987. Nigerians, fear God oh!

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:48am On May 02, 2015
yes... it is sort of a taboo for most backward nigerians and i knew this from my university days.

Mannylex:

Exactly! It baffles me why Nigerians have such reasoning. So achieving something at a young age is a taboo or too good to be true? Imagine somebody even authoritatively saying she was born in 1987. Nigerians, fear God oh!

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by izzykingsley(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2015
If I hear say chidinma nah virgin ki omi GBE omi lo. anyway sha happy birthday. but u short oooooooo
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Optional2(f): 10:49am On May 02, 2015
Happy birthday to she nd to my sister wishing them d best of life.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Kweenliz007(f): 10:52am On May 02, 2015
Y the reduction of age after making money n achieving fame Chidinma was 21 as of 2010 5yrs later she's claiming 24.tell me waiting I no know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) / Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator / Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.