Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) (36103 Views)

Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Meets Tboss, Gushes About How Far She Has Come / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by toba400: 5:39am On Sep 01, 2016
OAP Freeze has gushed over his lady after she served him with home cooked Sharwama..

He wrote below:

[b]I came home after a stressful day at work. I sat at the table and asked bae, "What's for dinner darling?" She served me this. With eyes wide open I asked "you bought me a Shawarma?" No she smiled, and with a cute wink she replied "I made Shawarma for dinner!" "Do people make Shawarma at home?" I wondered to myself.... "I must have hit the jackpot with this one! Haaaa, na suya e remain make bae cook for house." Drifting back from my thoughts I asked, "this Shawarma, is it beef or chicken?" She smiled as she replied "No, it's grilled turkey". Haaaa, lobatan!.......... 6 minutes later, after devouring the two wraps I stole another wrap from Bae. I can't move, I'm tooooo full! I swear never to eat Shawarma outside again as nothing I have ever tasted even comes close to this in deliciousness, juicyness and texture!.....
Dear fans of Bae's cooking, if me and her ever fight, make una help me beg am make she nor vex o! Dem don use food tie me, hand and leg![/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJydmilA4ixaBjQad6iYa-a39mEDo3UO2lOw2w0/?hl=en

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by toba400: 5:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2016
Video of where the lady is making the sharwama or u know the drill nah......!

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:47am On Sep 01, 2016
This dude nor fit calm down for once sef?

Iz your mouth leaking?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4174542_seriouslymad__jpeg286364d3be374a0817e1df8b04684e6f

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by OKorowanta: 5:51am On Sep 01, 2016
If you like,write yourself into trouble again..

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 5:54am On Sep 01, 2016
This guy man too talk abeg. Shouting my bae upandan, wetin sef undecided

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by segebase(m): 5:55am On Sep 01, 2016
so u don get mouth to talk

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by hungryboy(m): 6:03am On Sep 01, 2016
Na Instagram nah,
Na were people were get money dey show off their rich lifestyle give us poor Men,
Then we dash dem likes, dey pray give God say make him also open way far us,
So that, we go follow dey show off in future.
Daddy Freeze,
Na your life,
Enjoy am

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2016
mtcheeew i wantu leave on another planet... smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by Destined2win: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2016
This boy is too childish

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 01, 2016
And next thing na to post am for social media

So freeze don get work again..

I hope ur mouth dosent gets u FROZEN again! tongue

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by shininglite(m): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2016
Maturity has nothing to do with age

News flash Apc ź*ombies Beremx and Omenka splashes 300 naira on a cup of garri

18 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by samuel19222(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2016
iamkingzlee:
This guy man too talk abeg. Shouting my bae upandan, wetin sef undecided

Wetin be your wahala with am
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by englishmart(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2016
which work was he talking about? She cool fm reinstate the guy?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by Whizzcute(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2016
sooo?
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by Forzap: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Boi freeze,oya sad

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by milky3(f): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2016
you again
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by ShayGirl(f): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Gbese ree ooo...
Never seen where a guy cherishes Shawama this much, tot it was a lady's thing!undecidedundecidedundecided
Freeze can fall hand sha.. For ordinary shawama naim daddy freeze dey freeze so hard like this... oga oo..gringringringringrin
Acting like eleebi(hungry man)undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by bamite(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2016
shininglite:
Maturity has nothing to do with age

News flash Apc ź*ombies Beremx and Omenka splashes 300 naira on a cup of garri
hian hian hian.. Laffing in ugandan
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by geostrata(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2016
grin

He has come again...DADDY FREEZE, He has come again...anoda trouble he wan cause again..[size=16pt]GO AWAY!!![/size] repeat chorus twice grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by herzern1(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by sukkot: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2016
cheesy when she start beating you now

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by sukkot: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by trapQ: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Dhuurrrr!! No biggie.

I've been making my own shawarma for two years now; with grilled pork of course. yum yum grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Mehn, Freeze matter don cast, the kind mouth wey this guy get no be for here cheesy cheesy

Make Fulani boys vex con giddy the dude now, E be like say na better customer wey fit pay ransom very well grin grin

Mouth No Go Kill Us IJN!!! cool

#Back From Ban For Expressing My Candid Opinion angry angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by TrollTrap: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Mehn I don't gerrit....what the difference between kebab in the wrap, normal chicken wrap and this shawarma sef...cos to me they're all the same damn thing.
Meat with veg and sauce all in a flat bread

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2016
OK
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by handysuzy(f): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Soo.....?
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Imagine. Shawama for dinner. Na watin I dey chop for dessert be that na. Or when I just want to "wash off my mouth" undecided

God abeg save me from a lady that will present shawama to me for dinner instead of fried rice and chicken angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2016
This idiot is back again
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by Francon(f): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2016
A virtuous woman who can find?

I will do more than this for my future husband. So help me God. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) by Jay542(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Very sexy sharwama grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibukunoluwa Salako, Reality TV Show Host (Photos) / Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy / Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.