Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Does A Month To Expire Items Harmful To Human - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does A Month To Expire Items Harmful To Human (358 Views)

The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does A Month To Expire Items Harmful To Human by ojuoluwani(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2015
I bought two milk yesterday when i got home i took one and after about two hours i begin to have stomach discomfort i tot its a normal stomach discomfort. I went to toilet for more than five times within 2 hours, when i later check the expiry date on this milk it will expire on june this year. Please my people since around 8pm last night I am not comfortable with my stomach and presently i am considering going to the hospital
Re: Does A Month To Expire Items Harmful To Human by SuperSuave(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2015
What is "Hamful" for God's sake
Re: Does A Month To Expire Items Harmful To Human by opeaceo: 10:44am On May 02, 2015
From your write up, the milk hasn't expired so your stomach trouble has nothing to do with an expired milk.
Please correct the title of your thread.

(1) (Reply)

Attic Structure Wipes Best Weight Loss Diet Your Bowels And Fills / Basically Solutes NO2 FACTOR Problems Males / Man Tries To Take Selfie With A Rattle Snake And Geys A Bite And A Bill Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.