Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Download Unlimitedly And Make Free Calls To Any Network In Nigeria Now! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Unlimitedly And Make Free Calls To Any Network In Nigeria Now! (2421 Views)

Telecoms To Block Skype, Whatsapp Calls, To Boost Revenue / Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Unlimitedly And Make Free Calls To Any Network In Nigeria Now! by Moser8: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
All this bulk are for today enjoyment, all just to add up your joy. Lets start the simple and short methods on how to start using them.

To browse unlimited with MTN, this is strictly for MTN iPulse, so if you are not on MTN iPulse and you have found this interesting, please enjoy by porting back to iPulse by dialing *406#. That's all.

Here is the instruction:- Firstly, you have to use N200 up in a day and starting downloading unlimitedly from the 1am to 5am. Isn't this great. What is required of you, is to just use N200 and download unlimitedly more than your N200 you loaded

ANOTHER FREEBIES POST:- http://techmoses..com/2015/07/is-this-possible-glo-gives-50-off-for.html

FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR FREE CALLS... Look below:-

This was the message I got from MTN this morning, I uploaded the image here (look above) it comes with a message sender name "AWOOFCALLS", for those that couldnt see it well, below is the full message in text:-

"Get 30mins free on the same call and every time you make a 3minutes straight call to an MTN number between 5am and 8am daily. Text GMN to 131. sms is free."

You can see that it is simple, here you required to make just 3 mins calls and get 30minutes free calls to any other network in Nigeria... God bless Mtn. God bless Nigeria, God bless You and ME!

SOURCE:- http://techmoses..com/2015/07/download-unlimitedly-and-make-free.html

1 Like

Re: Download Unlimitedly And Make Free Calls To Any Network In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2015
op you can lie, How come you said any network whereas it's just MTN huh. there's Nothing free there since it's scratch my back And i do I likewise
Re: Download Unlimitedly And Make Free Calls To Any Network In Nigeria Now! by iphanyiuma(m): 4:09am On Jul 23, 2015
asuustrike2009:
op you can lie, How come you said any network whereas it's just MTN huh. there's Nothing free there since it's scratch my back And i do I likewise
if the devil gives you something with the right hand he will take double with the left hand.

Nothing is free even in freetown
Re: Download Unlimitedly And Make Free Calls To Any Network In Nigeria Now! by fagbohun4j(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2015
This OP get drogba for head. F**k you.

1 Like

Re: Download Unlimitedly And Make Free Calls To Any Network In Nigeria Now! by tizz04(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Download Unlimitedly And Make Free Calls To Any Network In Nigeria Now! by nbolaji(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Moser8:
All this bulk are for today enjoyment, all just to add up your joy. Lets start the simple and short methods on how to start using them.

To browse unlimited with MTN, this is strictly for MTN iPulse, so if you are not on MTN iPulse and you have found this interesting, please enjoy by porting back to iPulse by dialing *406#. That's all.

Here is the instruction:- Firstly, you have to use N200 up in a day and starting downloading unlimitedly from the 1am to 5am. Isn't this great. What is required of you, is to just use N200 and download unlimitedly more than your N200 you loaded

ANOTHER FREEBIES POST:- http://techmoses..com/2015/07/is-this-possible-glo-gives-50-off-for.html

FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR FREE CALLS... Look below:-

This was the message I got from MTN this morning, I uploaded the image here (look above) it comes with a message sender name "AWOOFCALLS", for those that couldnt see it well, below is the full message in text:-

"Get 30mins free on the same call and every time you make a 3minutes straight call to an MTN number between 5am and 8am daily. Text GMN to 131. sms is free."

You can see that it is simple, here you required to make just 3 mins calls and get 30minutes free calls to any other network in Nigeria... God bless Mtn. God bless Nigeria, God bless You and ME!

SOURCE:- http://techmoses..com/2015/07/download-unlimitedly-and-make-free.html
HOW MUCH WERE YOU PAID TO DO THIS.

(1) (Reply)

Wao,itel 5000mah Specs / Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression / Top Five Benefits Of MTN Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.