Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

When You On The Way To Get Buried But You Left Ur Charger At Home - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You On The Way To Get Buried But You Left Ur Charger At Home (1234 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You On The Way To Get Buried But You Left Ur Charger At Home by nelandrewz(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2015
Just saw this on twitter. Really hilarious.

Re: When You On The Way To Get Buried But You Left Ur Charger At Home by Chadso(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2015
Jesus.. I swear d man wen snap get mind oo...
Re: When You On The Way To Get Buried But You Left Ur Charger At Home by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 03, 2015
Lool .. Him still won dy visit Nland 4 heaven So him nah qo dy bored
Re: When You On The Way To Get Buried But You Left Ur Charger At Home by Welete(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Photo; Latest Ass Level / Photo: Why Am I Still Single Upon All This Beauty? / Photo: When Your Maths Teacher Ask You For Explanations After You Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.