Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. (3265 Views)

Ways You Can Balance Your Work Life And Personal Life / What Is The Lowest Income A Person Living In Lagos Should Earn To Live Decently? / 10 Hilarious But Real Office Rules To Live By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. by stanleyuzoh022: 1:20pm On May 02, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders. I was introduced to a networking system(multi-level marketing) some
time ago and I will like to share such magnificent network with people on this forum and they can share with other people too.

I will like to state firstly that this is not a get rich
quick scheme and is not my intent to ask people to pay before I share this.
I know a lot of people are quite familiar with Multi-level marketing being used by some chinese company to sell there products. We have all heard about different chinese herbal/cosmetic companies and there marketing schemes which I have been part of(I don't want to mention names) and so on.

The networking business I am about to share is also based on chinese products too, but I can authoritatively say that this is way better than the other companies stated above. I can say so because I have tried some of the popular once and people that are familiar with it can testify so whereby you have deadlines to meet your target and policies that rub you off certain benefits.

None of them have a good compensation plan like the company am about to introduce. We all know the efficacy of the chinese medicine and cosmetic products. People that have used it can testify so, when it comes to network marketing of these product that sell it self(Because they are household products) with good compensation plan there is none better than the one am about to share with this forum.

What is Multi-Level Marketing? Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of others they recruit, creating a down line of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation or royalty bonus. That said, I will like to introduce to this forum

LONGLIQI INTERNATIONAL (NIG) LIMITED. They are manufacturers of Longrich health,hygiene and
cosmetic products. They are are located in so many countries and they just introduced their products to the nigerian market in october, 2013. They have numerous health and cosmetic products that are herbal based and I can list some of there products.... It ranges from mouth fresher, antiperspirant dew, Arthro, Calcium, mosquito repellent,hand cream, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, body wash, wine ,sanitary napkin, panty liner,Pot e.t.c

These are products that are very affordable and beneficial both for individual/family(You are what you eat) use for various purposes but to mention a few:
All kind of body ache,
Migraine
Tooth/Gum disorder
Sleep Disorder
Arthritis (it's likes)
Joint pain
Immune Boosters
Fertility/Impotency Cure
Skin Protection/Infection Cure
Menstrual Pain/DisOrder
Cholesterol Control
Diabetic Control Tea
Belly/body fat Control
E.T.C

and if you are the business incline and you have the marketing niche then you need to try longliqi... They have different entry level where you can participate and I will enumerate below:

1. Silver level:
2. Gold level:
3. Platinum level:
4. Platinum VIP:

You can start with any of these levels from as low as
35,000 - 1,000,000 and make as much as 1,000 Naira - 3Million Naira weekly if you are determined (Yes it is not a scam).

In 2013, my cousin started and I was so indecisive until I saw her speedy level of success, then she said to me "True And Genuine wealthy men are risk takers"which at that point it was proven and i believed and joined"

For example, If you enter as a silver member, you will be giving products worth 32,000 naira. This are products of your choice(since you can pick from range of different products) .

Then the company then expect you to introduce ONLY 3 different people at which you have a bonus of 8% each on each individual you bring. That is not just all...

There is also performance, leadership, development bonus e.t.c
Longliqi has offices in lagos, Ibadan, Uyo, Abuja and they currently have free seminars.

If you have questions and want to know how to participate in the seminars, feel free to call 08063692181 or email stanleyuzoh022@yahoo.com

There are so many wonderful things about Longrich, with Longrich, its goodbye to unemployment and for the employed, its a very good part-time business to increase your income.
Re: How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. by MCastle: 1:50pm On May 02, 2015
This is why people fail in MLM.
You are not ment to post or pest people with your product.
I recommend you should Join follow this guy and let him teach you how to to the business proper.
Dont turn your company to Nigerian Gnld.
Follow the link he his a pro. In all kinds of business. Hook get his attention he will teach u what you need to know.
https://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?fbid=1150360578&ref=bookmark&_rdr#!/profile.php?ref=bookmark
Re: How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. by stanleyuzoh022: 7:27am On May 03, 2015
stanleyuzoh022:
Hello fellow Nairalanders. I was introduced to a networking system(multi-level marketing) some
time ago and I will like to share such magnificent network with people on this forum and they can share with other people too.

I will like to state firstly that this is not a get rich
quick scheme and is not my intent to ask people to pay before I share this.
I know a lot of people are quite familiar with Multi-level marketing being used by some chinese company to sell there products. We have all heard about different chinese herbal/cosmetic companies and there marketing schemes which I have been part of(I don't want to mention names) and so on.

The networking business I am about to share is also based on chinese products too, but I can authoritatively say that this is way better than the other companies stated above. I can say so because I have tried some of the popular once and people that are familiar with it can testify so whereby you have deadlines to meet your target and policies that rub you off certain benefits.

None of them have a good compensation plan like the company am about to introduce. We all know the efficacy of the chinese medicine and cosmetic products. People that have used it can testify so, when it comes to network marketing of these product that sell it self(Because they are household products) with good compensation plan there is none better than the one am about to share with this forum.

What is Multi-Level Marketing? Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of others they recruit, creating a down line of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation or royalty bonus. That said, I will like to introduce to this forum

LONGLIQI INTERNATIONAL (NIG) LIMITED. They are manufacturers of Longrich health,hygiene and
cosmetic products. They are are located in so many countries and they just introduced their products to the nigerian market in october, 2013. They have numerous health and cosmetic products that are herbal based and I can list some of there products.... It ranges from mouth fresher, antiperspirant dew, Arthro, Calcium, mosquito repellent,hand cream, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, body wash, wine ,sanitary napkin, panty liner,Pot e.t.c

These are products that are very affordable and beneficial both for individual/family(You are what you eat) use for various purposes but to mention a few:
All kind of body ache,
Migraine
Tooth/Gum disorder
Sleep Disorder
Arthritis (it's likes)
Joint pain
Immune Boosters
Fertility/Impotency Cure
Skin Protection/Infection Cure
Menstrual Pain/DisOrder
Cholesterol Control
Diabetic Control Tea
Belly/body fat Control
E.T.C

and if you are the business incline and you have the marketing niche then you need to try longliqi... They have different entry level where you can participate and I will enumerate below:

1. Silver level:
2. Gold level:
3. Platinum level:
4. Platinum VIP:

You can start with any of these levels from as low as
35,000 - 1,000,000 and make as much as 1,000 Naira - 3Million Naira weekly if you are determined (Yes it is not a scam).

In 2013, my cousin started and I was so indecisive until I saw her speedy level of success, then she said to me "True And Genuine wealthy men are risk takers"which at that point it was proven and i believed and joined"

For example, If you enter as a silver member, you will be giving products worth 32,000 naira. This are products of your choice(since you can pick from range of different products) .

Then the company then expect you to introduce ONLY 3 different people at which you have a bonus of 8% each on each individual you bring. That is not just all...

There is also performance, leadership, development bonus e.t.c
Longliqi has offices in lagos, Ibadan, Uyo, Abuja and they currently have free seminars.

If you have questions and want to know how to participate in the seminars, feel free to call 08063692181 or email stanleyuzoh022@yahoo.com

There are so many wonderful things about Longrich, with Longrich, its goodbye to unemployment and for the employed, its a very good part-time business to increase your income.
Re: How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. by stanleyuzoh022: 8:40pm On May 03, 2015
Building a career
Re: How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. by stanleyuzoh022: 7:20pm On May 07, 2015
Hello
Re: How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. by stanleyuzoh022: 5:17am On May 15, 2015
Keep d calls coming
Re: How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. by ogeneigbo(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2015
Hello ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to be a blessing to you all.
Looking at the situation of Nigeria, I felt the only way I could give to people is telling them my secret to financial freedom for free. Yes free!!!.

A lot of people online will tell you if you want to know their secret, pay $10 bla bla...... I don't think that's real help if at all they are genuine and not scammers. I wouldn't really blame them because giving out something for free won't be valued. For me, I'm going to
break that record by giving you my secret to financial freedom.

When I was a child my parents will tell me go to school, study a good course, graduate with good grade, get a good job and your future is secured. This is the mentality of every Nigerian who goes to school. Ask a student he or she will tell you he wants to study a good course so that they can get a good paid job.
As for Madam Kate who I met recently at Eko bank and ask her how good she enjoys her job as the manager who earns a whooping sum of #500,000 per month, and she would sincerely tell you we are slaves. Every person working in the bank will identify with this. You wake early rush off to work of mental depression and go back very late only to wake up early again to work. This is called "stress" which is a killer. Now let me ask this question. For how long will we continue in this cycle and we keep on instilling this same procedure to our children. This is what I call "Generation enslavement"

While reading the book of Robert kiyosaki called "The cash flow quadrant" he elaborated that there are only four ways to earn. Either you are

( Employee) (Business owner)
you have a job people work for you

(Self employed). (Investor)
You own a job money works for you

If you are on the left side, you are on the rat race
If you are on right side, then you rule the world.

Wonder why Bill gates, Mark Zukerberg, Oprah Winfrey, even our own Dangote are the richest and world changers today in the society? Neither of these people in their quest for success graduated from a high learning institution.
I'm not trying to say that going to school is not good, but that the real world faces you after you graduate from a university.
Dangote has the biggest industry producing sugar in Africa and even second in the world, he was awarded for providing employment for Nigerians(graduates).
Why would you spend so many years in a university only to work for someone who dropped out of school or even an illiterate?
Now reassess your goals and know if you are really wiser than these men who saw the enslavement and took to their heels to become financially free.
Dangote and the above mentioned characters are under the business owners and investors.
Your destiny is now in your hands to choose the rat race or being financially wealthy.
Sack your boss today and become a boss. A saying goes that a rich mind sees opportunity and grabs it while the poor ignores it and get poorer only to feed the rich. I wonder why the poor are envious and angry with the rich when they have decided to waste opportunities.
Now I'm talking to you, do you want to be a be a master or slave? Do you want to determine how much you earn or allow someone reward your huge effort with peanuts? Take a deep breath, answer the above questions before reading the next paragraph. If you want to remain stagnant or a slave then quit reading now, if not, go ahead and see my new found secret.

I have never wanted to work under someone in my life yet I was still on the left quadrant because there was no money to start up a company that would run on a system, so I took a job that I received #50,000 monthly after my NYSC. Sometimes, before I received a paycheck, I would already be in debt because I have pay my bills, feeding, transportation, clothing, etc. I was in this same rat race, always broke and smiling but I was dead inside because there was no savings, nothing positive at all. It was like a rat hole. Not until I found out about this investment for life business that has given me financial freedom to sleep and wake up anytime I want and get money flowing into my bank account like the ocean with almost no work at all. In fact this business thought me that being lazy still pays yes! Get lazy and get rich.

Here comes the deal "Alliance In Motion Global" this company changed my life both health wise and wealth wise. They are the best multi-level marketing company now in the world and trust me
I'm a living testimony.
With this company you understand the power of what I call investing with zero yes zero! And become a millionaire in few days. When I first heard of this company i doubted how possible to make money with their system pattern because it was unbelievable but today I’m a testimony.
Now you know my secret. But do you know making a million in a month is small money? Now you are thinking this guy must be joking. My dear this one na real oh! Not dem say!

Alliance in motion global has turned over 150 Nigerians into self-made multi-millionaires in just two years. It has turned over 1200 self-made millionaires in the Philippines.
Be the next millionaire. It’s legit and it’s a registered business in Nigeria owned by Dr Ed Cabantog from Philippines. I won't say more than this for now. If you want to change your life forever then come let's make you one.

For more questions and enquiries, please ask here I would not give out any phone number here for personal security purpose
But you can email anisiudochiagozie@gmail.com for more enquiries.

Remember your destiny is in your hands don't say you did not hear.
I have given out the success way it’s now left for you to choose.
Good day guys I will be glad to help you succeed that's the real meaning of success.
Re: How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. by stanleyuzoh022: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2015
stanleyuzoh022:
Keep d calls coming
Re: How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. by tobodex(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Earn monthly income without stress continuously

Multiple streams of income is the target of every good business person.

Making money online is as easy as it is said, and the good part is that your income will not be affected by strikes, or workers not resuming to work, or even the PHC disconnecting you when you really need their service.

There are several means of making money online which I am ready to reveal to just 20 people. These people will be shown the other sources of income generation that you can go into with little or no cost. Just 20 people; send me your email address and I will forward you the link(s) of getting additional source of income ....
Re: How To Live A Healthy Long Life And Earn Genuine Wealth (earn Weekly) Not Scam. by donpy(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Never before has Mankind ever witnessed an article like this on network marketing lets be frank with ourselves with this fact, please if you dont think any of this 2points are right, you can ignore dis article and stop reading it.
1. For every person who joins a network marketing company and doesnt earn the for told incentives and commissions during the seminar or business presentation the individual would become a Negative to the industry(note:not the company).

2. If you join a company, you brought in a few persons to your team(e.g. 20pple). If anything goes wrong with the company in the future and you moved to another company to start up again, you cannot go back to those 20pple and they would all listen to you and join you. WHY? Because they have lost trust in you.

Anyone coming to see your presentation or seminar is basically because you have built trust between each other.
With this two points cleared out you would agree with me that the network marketing company you join can either make you or break you. This inspired me to embark on this article because i found out that when you attend Organo gold's business presentation for instance, then go and attend that of Helping hands they would tell you that "organo golds member are all here now in helping hand", if you move on to Vemma you would hear "Helping hands memebers are now here in vemma". Same thing if you get to Foreva living, Trevo, Oriflame, Edmark etc... This means that Nigerians do not know the indepth part of each companies compensation plan before joining. All they know is bring this and this and they push you up and Gbam!!! You are made for life.
I tell people that greatness doesnt just come, its little right things worked on over time.

In this article you would see what you where not told in the seminar presentation of that company. In another article i would talk about the product of each of this network marketing companies.....

Continue reading
http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got This From A Reliable Source. / Make 50k Extra Every Month / Never Skip These Steps. Never Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.