Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Open Letter To Chelsea Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Open Letter To Chelsea Fans (1037 Views)

Cesc Fabregas Sends Message To Chelsea Fans About His Future / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends STRONG WARNING To Chelsea / Access Bank Shades Man United After It Lost 4 - 0 To Chelsea (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by unuane1(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2015
Dearest Chelshit Fans,
Congrats on winning your 5th league title but
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Aston villa won their 5th league trophy in
1900(115yrs ago)
Sunderland did it in 1913(102yrs ago)
Arsenal did it in1938(77yrs ago)
Everton did it in1939(76yrs ago)
Liverpool did it in 1947(68yrs ago)
Man u did it in 1957(58yrs ago)
Winning 5 league trophies isnt any
achievement that hasn't been seen before.
so please stop worrying our
ears with the noise of being league champs.
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by derrick333(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2015
We r talking abt EPL ,n nt wen futballers wear pant N uses orange as football

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by write2obi(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2015
grin grin cheesy Op when they attack you with their... Oh wait they can only defend tongue
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by Caseless: 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
Why do I love this open letter? Chelsea fans wont allow us to hear word with noise.
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by Caseless: 3:16pm On May 02, 2015
derrick333:
na una mouth de kill me.
Bunch of 'bus-parkers'!
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by Tolexander: 3:27pm On May 02, 2015
derrick333:
Chelsea FC was existing the time 'footballers wore pants and used orange as football'. why didn't Chelsea win the 5th league title then?
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by jumper524(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2015
the reason i love chelsea is cos we have 2many haters. When all this clubs won all this trophies were u born o.p, was d.s.t.v existing, do you know any thing about internet then? Abeg go sidon jor up chelsea!!!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by Yustash001(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2015
SMH...Aston Villa winning their 5th Epl...even when Chelsea have not been founded...
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by derrick333(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
na una mouth de kill me.
Bunch of 'bus-parkers'!
It pays ,3point matters most
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by derrick333(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
Tolexander:
Chelsea FC was existing the time 'footballers wore pants and used orange as football'. why didn't Chelsea win the 5th league title then?

Oboy NA wa ooo, let by gone b by gone ,let's celebrate d new champions,u de tell me abt 14BC
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 02, 2015
Boring Team with Arrogant Coach
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 7:16am On May 03, 2015
Tolexander:

Because we don't have time for those shameless display of childishness. Now football have become the game of the MEN, how many have they WON?
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by Tolexander: 7:45am On May 03, 2015
MrCcf:

Because we don't have time for those shameless display of childishness. Now football have become the game of the MEN, how many have they WON?
eh common bro,

those days, men were playing with passion for the glory where there were no rules to protect. Hence the competitions. Unlike now that boys are driven and powered by the money to play.
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by Tolexander: 7:49am On May 03, 2015
derrick333:

Oboy NA wa ooo, let by gone b by gone ,let's celebrate d new champions,u de tell me abt 14BC
yap!

celebrate the 'incubent' champion and appreciate the past champions for the job well done.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by seankay(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2015
Where is Aston Villa, Sunderland, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool today? Behind Chelsea!
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by Haywhymido(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2015
Do u think everybody like success(ful) people Chelsea fc case is a timed reminder of dat.#they hate d way we score
#they hate d way we celebrate
#they hate d way we succeed
#they hate d way we shine
#there will be haterz.
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 03, 2015
@OP, why are u talking about events u were not alive to witness.

I don't want to even imagine the shitty footie they play in those 60s and 70s.

Chelsea is the current champion and this generation of Chelsea fans is what they give a damn about.

Is that the reason no Chelsea thread has made the FP today in celebrating this great achievement?

Are all the sport moderators this biased? sad
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by unuane1(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2015
casalaburst:
@OP, why are u talking about events u were not alive to witness.

I don't want to even imagine the shitty footie they play in those 60s and 70s.

Chelsea is the current champion and this generation of Chelsea fans is what they give a damn about.

Is that the reason no Chelsea thread has made the FP today in celebrating this great achievement?

Are all the sport moderators this biased? sad
. Hahahahah " Biased for Chelsea "
Re: Open Letter To Chelsea Fans by haffaze777(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2015
unuane1:
Dearest Chelshit Fans, Congrats on winning your 5th league title but FOR YOUR INFORMATION Aston villa won their 5th league trophy in 1900(115yrs ago) Sunderland did it in 1913(102yrs ago) Arsenal did it in1938(77yrs ago) Everton did it in1939(76yrs ago) Liverpool did it in 1947(68yrs ago) Man u did it in 1957(58yrs ago) Winning 5 league trophies isnt any achievement that hasn't been seen before. so please stop worrying our ears with the noise of being league champs.

I can feel ur pain

(1) (Reply)

Ovie Mughelli Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Transfer Deadline. "Some Hours Away". See All Latest Transfers / Difference Between Football Betting And Football Gambling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.