Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Need To Travel This Year - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Travel This Year (6461 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Why Is It That Most People Didn't Travel This Year? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Travel This Year by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2009
I need to travel out of nigeria this year. If i don't, i am going to commit suicide on the 31st of december 2009. I am appealing to you people to assist me so i can travel cuz if you don't, when i commit the suicide and die, my blood will be on your head.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by SEgbo(f): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2009
Why do you wanna get out of Nigeria so bad?
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by SEgbo(f): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2009
Why do you wanna get out of Nigeria so bad?
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by ikeyman00(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ post

if u need a rat poison, i got a number for u. he is ijebu as well cool
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by JeSoul(f): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2009
ROTFLOL grin grin

Bigmodo you have not given up? I tell you if I had the power I would pay for your ticket and visa and everything grin kai this must be your 100th thread on this . . . lol
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by abhosts(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
Honestly, this guy makes visits to this travel section a hilarious experience. grin grin

@bigmodo,

I thought someone already gave you a complete 411 on how to get to Europe through the desert?
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by omega25red(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2009
i guess he did kill him self since he hasn't come on here to give us an update undecided
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Pepeye(f): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2009
the drama king
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by igbogolo: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ bigmodo

I sincerely wish you 'travel' and see the world for yourself
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by PAPABOMBOY: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2009
No die yet o. I know somebody wey dey find fresh male body parts.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Hobi(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2009
Guy,i can see u re really tired of ds country,no worry sha:we shall get there.I share ur dreams
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by area(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
let hin go , how much is the total cost of it all to go to chad, i can help you with that, pissssssss grin grin grin grin out of naija ma foot no b your mate dey turn millonia 4 hia?
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Chinaman: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2009
bigmodo:

I need to travel out of nigeria this year. If i don't, i am going to commit suicide on the 31st of december 2009. I am appealing to you people to assist me so i can travel cuz if you don't, when i commit the suicide and die, my blood will be on your head.

Bugmodo, i can help you with a visa to china, contact me on skyeaglesed(at)gmail.com
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by UpBendel(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2009
Rubbish and Nonsense!! We - Nigerians In The Diaspora - are looking for every opportunity to come back home and you want to leave?!?!?!?!? I beg jaray!! E be like say dem no mix that thing wey you dey smoke very well, hissssssssssssssssssss! No fool ya sef o, nothing dey here at all.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by showbobo(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hehehehe. . . . . . I fit help with authentic rat poison if you want Big Joker
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by agaba123(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2009
Emm
Bro bring 1.5m naira make i sort am for you.

Shebi you wan travel?

N1.5m jeje undecided
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Kenquil: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2009
If you really want to run away from Nigeria, then you can move to Contonuo, Benin Republic. You wont waste much money. Please don't die. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by bawomolo(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2009
Please post the suicide on youtube.

If you that desperate, try to talk to Sauron. he knows a land route to Spain grin
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by hajifaty: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2009
@poster
You are very funny grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Remii(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2009
December 2009 is too far, if you would not be available 2010 the earlier the better. Since you,ve lost all hope on earth maybe you would get some seniority in hell so hurry up. Take sleeping tablet overdose before the rat poison for smooth sail. Extend our greetings to Fela, Abiola, Ken Saro Wiwa, Stella Obasanjo et al. We will not miss you!!!!!!!!!! Adeu Amigo, Sun re o.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 05, 2009
I'd miss Bigmodo if he travelled.

For the sheer comedy value, lol.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by tope2000(f): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2009

rofl . . . . grin grin grin
u had berra dont grin
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by MrCrackles(m): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2009
Modo craze! cheesy
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by baby123: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2009
na wa for u so if person no help u go commit sucide .
wetin u go tell baba God that nairaland no help u go abroad na im make u come sucide .
you work money put for there pocket.
pls i beg u be wise , each man is time .
at the right time u will travel , then u will see what nigers are going thru over here .
, some are enjoying while some cursed d day they left niger.so i beg u think twice .
infact people like u that can not take pressure will just turn to bukata over here .
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by muddie4u(m): 12:40am On Feb 05, 2009
help us reduce population of the world idiot
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by saddik(m): 12:54am On Feb 05, 2009
i dey tell u my brother,

i don dey 4 every continient,

just stay were u dey find food chop every day,

d world all, dey nija, me sef dey try come hme, but no ticket money.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Epi: 1:02am On Feb 05, 2009
[quote from: bigmodo on Yesterday at 04:35:34 PM]
[quote][/quote]

@Poster

I pray and sincerely hope you are joking.  

Last December a student posted a suicide note on My-Space and we were all laughing about it.  He was found dead three days later.  Personally, I find suicide jokes to be insensitive and tasteless.

THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT SUICIDE

I do not know what you are going through but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 love
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by spoilt(f): 1:24am On Feb 05, 2009
Its been a while since anyone tried to mindfu*k me!  shocked
You're going to have to come up with something more serious than suicide.  grin grin
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Remii(m): 2:02am On Feb 05, 2009
epi:

@Poster

I pray and sincerely hope you are joking. 

Last December a student posted a suicide note on My-Space and we were all laughing about it. He was found dead three days later.  Personally, I find suicide jokes to be insensitive and tasteless.

THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT SUICIDE

I do not know what you are going through but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 love

Epi, dis one na Naija guy, we no dey die like that, who in go take am resemble. You no check wetin we done survive  for that place called Naija, abegi,
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by spoilt(f): 3:17am On Feb 05, 2009
If he thinks he can get money to travel abroad by threatening suicide then he must not know where he is! grin
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by outlaws(m): 4:27am On Feb 05, 2009
cool

Hey poster. December 2009 is too far. Why not this month? Any ways Naija will be glad to have you gone. I can quarantee you the second you are gone, the second Naija will born a new bouncing baby boy who will be a leader and will work hard and will make it in Naija without bothering others. There are guns, knifes, cement, etc. Which way would you like it?

Based on the picture on your profile, some one can easily say you are a criminal or gang member or some shit like that. What group of responsible hard working adults hang out like that? But any ways, I think your problem is not money. You need to know God first before you bitch about getting money.

Peace.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:27am On Feb 05, 2009
Abeg make you nah go Togo if wan com out Naija  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In Malta / I Wana Go Out. Where Can I Hang Out In Abuja / Italy Visa Refusal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.