Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Is It That Most People Didn't Travel This Year? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is It That Most People Didn't Travel This Year? (556 Views)

The Beautiful Calabar Marina! Add To Your List Of Places To Visit This Year. / Free Things On Planes You Didn't Know You Could Get / I Need To Travel This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most People Didn't Travel This Year? by Richard6(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
I dont know if any other has discovered this. Almost all the friends I have called said they havent travelled and that they wont travel this year unlike previous years when more people seemed to travel even before now. Why is it so this year? Does it mean that this year wasnt favourable like other years?
Re: Why Is It That Most People Didn't Travel This Year? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
You ought to have first used yourself as case study. Don't you think so?
Re: Why Is It That Most People Didn't Travel This Year? by otokx(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
People are becoming wiser, you travel spend all you have and borrow then in January which is reputed to be the longest month how does one survive?

(1) (Reply)

Plane Crash Lands In Rivers State (unconfirmed Casualties) / Soon Foreigner Coming To Nigeria / Which Country To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.