Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot (2007 Views)

How To Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 2 Android One To 6.0 Marshmallow / Upgrade Your Infinix Hot X507 To Lollipop Without Pc / Download File Manager For Your Infinix Hot2 Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Fraih(f): 5:37pm On May 02, 2015
My sis here is getting an infinix hot but having a second thought when her folks told her of some minus it has...
So please,if you're using or have used an infinix hot,what can you say about it
Would you recommend? Thanks
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Dahjhi: 5:40pm On May 02, 2015
u won't blif am even recommending it for ppl without knowing its minuz. My colleague here is having a problem rooting his dough. Don't know of any other probz
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Fraih(f): 6:14pm On May 02, 2015
Ohk.
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by ITbomb(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2015
Infinix Hot is one of the best feature phone at that price range.
It has a carry come network Firewall to control your data, so you would not need to root in order to install Droidwall Firewall.

I'm sure she she is not a customization freak, so no need for rooting.

Apart from the battery which is just normal for android devices, there is no defects.

Maybe you should list what her folks called defects so that I know whether it is peculiar to Hot or it is a general android issue

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Fajs: 6:45pm On May 02, 2015
The phone is super ok battery last for two days, am commenting from it sef
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Fraih(f): 7:12pm On May 02, 2015
ITbomb:
Infinix Hot is one of the best feature phone at that price range.
It has a carry come network Firewall to control your data, so you would not need to root in order to install Droidwall Firewall.

I'm sure she she is not a customization freak, so no need for rooting.

Apart from the battery which is just normal for android devices, there is no defects.

Maybe you should list what her folks called defects so that I know whether it is peculiar to Hot or it is a general android issue

Ok,thanks
It was said that the phone heats up after some time and the rear camera isn't too cool
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Fraih(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2015
Noted Fajs
Gracias!
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Piloeternity(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2015
The phone is pretty good! That's what I'm using now
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Fajs: 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
Fraih:

Ok,thanks
It was said that the phone heats up after some time and the rear camera isn't too cool

It does not heat up, the front camera is ok 2mp
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2015
Fajs:
The phone is super ok battery last for two days, am commenting from it sef
which kind lie be this nah?
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by ITbomb(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2015
Fraih:

Ok,thanks
The very first sets, months ago was having the heat issues but that has been rectified.
I have bought two from Konga for people and no heat issues.
Some people would lazily compare the pictures from iPhone of over 80k to a 15k phone. For me the picture quality is just decent and better than others at that price range.

If still unsatisfied, she should consider innjoo
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by ige101(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2015
Infinix hot is a cool device been using it right from wen it was released,since then I have had innjoo one,infinix hot note,and huwai honor 3c lite,but my favorite is the infinix hot-simply cos it is very handy.

Device doesn't heat up as it is been rumoured, though to say it does not emit heat would be the greatest lie never told,but believe u me it is inconsequential, camera is cool ,but front camera not too OK in a dark environment,if u ant a good camera ,I suggest hot note.

Someone said above battery last 2 days,that fact is indisputable, even more if unare not addicted to browsing and games.like me its whatsapp,calls,naira land and few other site in visit sometimes wen am tired of using PC

Whatbnelse do u want?
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Maximus17(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2015
Its absolutely splendid, excellent battery life!!
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Whizpeter(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2015
Dahjhi:
u won't blif am even recommending it for ppl without knowing its minuz. My colleague here is having a problem rooting his dough. Don't know of any other probz

Sorry sir... I rooted mine at my first trial with kingroot

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Fraih(f): 2:16pm On May 03, 2015
Thanks everyone for the contributions...
Now confidence level in Hot Risen...
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Wittylens(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2015
Fraih:
My sis here is getting an infinix hot but having a second thought when her folks told her of some minus it has...
So please,if you're using or have used an infinix hot,what can you say about it
Would you recommend? Thanks

Hi, check out my review here

http://androidnigeria.com.ng/hands-infinix-hot-review-x507/

And

http://androidnigeria.com.ng/top-3-features-of-infinix-hot-x507/
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Fraih(f): 5:55pm On May 16, 2015
The phone's been cool here with me.. . Had to order from konga, free delivery and got a free gift of 2000

wink
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by jksxxxx: 7:46pm On May 16, 2015
make she just add money buy hot note
dats wat am using over make sense die ...battery ,camera,ram,etc d charging is fast in short am in love with infinix hot note..... d come battery dey last like mad
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Obinovictor(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2015
ITbomb:

The very first sets, months ago was having the heat issues but that has been rectified.
I have bought two from Konga for people and no heat issues.
Some people would lazily compare the pictures from iPhone of over 80k to a 15k phone. For me the picture quality is just decent and better than others at that price range.

If still unsatisfied, she should consider innjoo

Please how did you rectify the heating problem on your infinix hot
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Carlcaresophia: 8:32am On May 29, 2015
Obinovictor:

Please how did you rectify the heating problem on your infinix hot
Hi! If your phone has heating problem, maybe you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Obinovictor(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! If your phone has heating problem, maybe you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Lagos, and hope they won't charge much? Currently not too rich.
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Carlcaresophia: 12:33pm On May 29, 2015
Obinovictor:

Lagos, and hope they won't charge much? Currently not too rich.
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our Lagos service center:
No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria " +234 01460619/80022752273"
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
NO 55,Kofo Abayomi Avenue Apapa,Lagos +2348091339530
As for the price, you need to counsel with our center directly. Thank you!
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by borie4u(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our Lagos service center:
No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria " +234 01460619/80022752273"
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
NO 55,Kofo Abayomi Avenue Apapa,Lagos +2348091339530
As for the price, you need to counsel with our center directly. Thank you!
sophie , I have a problem on my infinix hot.it dropped from my hand n its screen cracked. doe its still working even wit d cracked screen but I want to change it. bought it Feb did year.will it cost me anything n like how much
Re: Tell Us About Your Infinix Hot by Carlcaresophia: 7:30am On Jun 01, 2015
borie4u:

sophie , I have a problem on my infinix hot.it dropped from my hand n its screen cracked. doe its still working even wit d cracked screen but I want to change it. bought it Feb did year.will it cost me anything n like how much
Hi! You need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about this. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Infinix Hot 2 / How To Test For Fake SD Card Or USB Flash Drives / Airtel Madness!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.