Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

True Credo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Credo (350 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

True Credo by cosiocan(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2015
I believe there is no other God but one and even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), yet for us there is only ONE God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and only ONE Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live. ( 1 corinthians 8:5-6). I believe in the doctrine of Our Lord Jesus Christ, which is eternal life; that we know Him the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom God has sent. " (John 17:3). I believe in the doctrine of Paul the Apostle which he wrote to his son Timothy, "For there is only ONE God, and only ONE mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;" (1 Timothy 2:5). And I believe in the doctrine of John the Apostle, who wrote that, "truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus" (1John 1:3). And God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities. (ACTS 3:26). Therefore, God did not send another person of the God head as you supposed, because God foreordained us unto adoption as sons through Jesus Christ unto Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will. (Eph 1:5) And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His only begotten Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” (Galatians 4:6). Therefore I believe that God the Father is the Person of the Holy Spirit in Christ Jesus; that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself (2Cor 5:19). And Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Person of the Holy Spirit in us the saints, because through Him we have access by one Spirit unto the Father (Ephesians 2:18). Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. (Roman 8:9).

End Of The Clarifications: Important Note / Make Una Tell Me Oh: "Relate The 1st Time You Fell Under Anointing, And By Who" / Open Heaven Daily Devotional By Pastor Adeboye

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7