Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.19th.may.2015 | Your Light! (wordfare) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.19th.may.2015 | Your Light! (wordfare) (345 Views)

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.28th.april..2015 | ...still Pleading; Please! / Daliy Grace Capsule | Tue.31st.march.2015 | The Best Among... / Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.24th.march.2015 | Be Filled Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.19th.may.2015 | Your Light! (wordfare) by ComeBackHome: 3:05pm On May 19, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | TUE.MAY.19th 2015

YOUR LIGHT! (WORDFARE) | Psalms 27: 1 (NLT)

"The Lord is my Light..."

Why should we profess as God whom we have no single clue about His personality just like the 'Men of Anthems' in Acts of the Apostle 17: 16 - 29.

Paul stood up to tell them - the God you refer to as the 'UNKNOWN', the same God - in Him, 'We Live, We Move and We have our entire Being'.

In 1 John 1: 5, Apostle John declared that God is Light.

Apparently, Acts 17: 28 'plus' 1 John 1: 5 simply means; in, We Live, in Light We Move, in Light we have our entire being.

Another Gospel truth is that, even in our most "Faithless" state, we are still in the Light. No one stays away from 'Light' and get better. Even in our falling state, we still remain in the Light for a constant cleansing. When a believer falls into Error (Sin), abundant Grace is made available for a constant cleansing, which can only be made possible by the Light | See 1 John 1: 7, Romans 5: 20.

Dearly beloved, it doesn't matter if every situation around you looks darkness Personified - Your Business; Your Job; Your Health; You Marriage; The Ministry in your care; Your career; Your Finance, etc.? Don't let any of those challenges distract you from what God really is to you.

Despite all that, let the Word takes the Final Judgement - God is your Light; In the Light you Live; you Move and You have your being. Keep taking side with that Word. HE (GOD) is your Light.

Even in pains, in debts, in the error you caused by yourself, you still live in the light. So, no cause for alarm - Thou shall not be afraid. Say it over and over again - The Jehovah is my LIGHT; this darkness, notwithstanding!

NOW, SAY | Jehovah is My light; now and forever.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I enforce Light over every darkness personified in 'so and so' area of my life – AMEN!

V.I.P | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

The Turning Point 4 / Apostolic Faith / Salvation - Why Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.