Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead (21207 Views)

Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Sheikh Baosari Haruna Dies At 93 (Chief Imam Of Ibadan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by rhajaan(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2015
Chief Imaam of National Mosque Abuja is dead.
The Chief Imam Of Abuja National Mosque, Ustaz Muhammad Musa, is dead. He died this evening at the National Hospital in ABUJA. Details later
May Allaah forgive his shortcomings, aameen.
Janazah is at 10am tommorrow at the National
Mosque if you can attend.

Source:http://www.abujafacts.ng/breaking-the-chief-imam-of-abuja-national-mosque-is-dead/

CC lalasticlala

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by wachakuta(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2015
May Allah forgive his shortcoming and may jannah be his final abode. Amin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by rhajaan(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2015
آمين

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by beejayphako(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2015
Inalilahi waina ilehi rojiun.. make Allah forgive him all hos sins and grant him Al-jana firdaos

22 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by adenine02: 6:24pm On May 02, 2015
May Allah accept him

13 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Mutuwa(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2015
Allah ya jikan shi,ya masa gafara.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by tjfulloption(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2015
Inalilahi-wa-ina-alaihin Rajun. may Allah SWT forgive your shortcomings and made Aljanah your final abode.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Rahmatuparker: 6:26pm On May 02, 2015
Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajiun, may Allah forgive his sins n grant him aljannatul firdaus n give d family he left behind d fortitude 2 bear d loss, ameen.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by alaoeri: 6:27pm On May 02, 2015
Innalillah wa inna illai rojiun.
RIP

23 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Jimwalex(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2015
Inna lillah,wa inna ilaehi rajium! may almighty make aljanna firdauz his final abode..

10 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by aboto49(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2015
Inah lilahi wai nah ilahi rojihun. May Allah grant him janatul firdaoz, ameen

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by intergral(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2015
Inanillahi wa innailayhi raju'un...

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by intergral(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2015
Inanillahi wa innailayhi raju'un... May Allah grant him Aljanna firdaus

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by tola9ja: 6:31pm On May 02, 2015
MAY ALLMIGHTY ALLAH GRANT HIM JANAT FIRDAUS

10 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by tola9ja: 6:31pm On May 02, 2015
VERY SAD HE DOESN'T WITNESS THE CHANGE IN NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by PENMIGHT(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2015
May Allaah illuminate his grave and ease his questioning therein for him.
With Islam, he is surely not of Hell.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 02, 2015
jackdaniels:
Anoda candidate of hell fire..
;DAnoda candidate of hell fire..

You're an iidiot for the fact that someone died and he's not a Christian doesn't mean he would end up in hell. I'll not be surprised if you end up in hell and when you look up you see the imam in heaven/paradise becaue you might not even be righteous and he is righteous. Where is it in the bible that you should judge others? People like you give Christianity a bad name and stir up religious crisis.

Mind you I am a Christian but I totally condemn your sttuppid speech in the strongest term possible because speeches like this stare up religious calamity

@ my Muslim Brothers and sisters, pls pardon Mr jackdaniels he speak with great ignorance and it seems he is actually drunk to stupor (jackdaniels is a strong alcoholic drink).

@ thread topic, may the soul of the Chief Imam Rest in perfect peace and may God almighty grant everyone the fortitude to bear his demise. Amen

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by honEmirate(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 02, 2015
May Allah forgive him for his sins on earth.. Both the ones that were intentional and not. Please I strongly suggest that no one should reply any "irrelevant" comment on this news. Instead pray for both the deceased and the person making the wrong comments.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by ademoladeji(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2015
Inna Lillah Wa inna Ilehin Rojehun

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by haftob(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2015
Innalillahi Waena Ilaehi Rajiun, May Almighty Allah (SWT) forgive his shortcomings and grant him Al-jannah Firdaus

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by cyril83(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
First of all, don't post nonsense on my profile, i'm a bonified nairalander and i don't have to be muslim before i can say rip to a brother, father and a friend.

Rip to a great cleric. May the almighty God overlook and forgive him of all his misdeeds on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by talented16guy: 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
rhajaan:
آمين
yes Allah is great. May his. Soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Sayings and Stories Of The Salaf / Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.