Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

David Beckham @40 Joins Instagram On Birthday – See His First Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Beckham @40 Joins Instagram On Birthday – See His First Photos (466 Views)

Laura Ikeji Looks 13 - Sonia Ogbonna's Comment Sets Instagram On Fire / Olajumoke, Ex-agege Breadseller Joins Instagram, Shares Hot Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Joins Instagram, Shares Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham @40 Joins Instagram On Birthday – See His First Photos by hotyink: 7:09pm On May 02, 2015
Model/Retired Football Icon, Today David Beckham clocks 40th and thereby celebrates his birthday by joining Instagram. Beckham joined the social media site in style by posting a picture of himself lying in bed, and has gained 1.6 million followers in just a few hours.
A caption read: “Good morning and hello! It’s great to finally be on Instagram, been a long time coming but I can’t wait to start sharing all my special moments with you.
“Thank you for all your birthday messages so far. Looking forward to a great day with friends and family.” Becks also posed for a selfie with his teenage son, Brooklyn.
I also reads, Becks is celebrating his 40th birthday in Morocco, and several stars are expected to attend a lavish bash in Marrakech on Saturday night.

http://www.toridey.com/2015/05/02/david-beckham-40-joins-instagram-on-birthday-see-his-first-photos/

1 Share

Re: David Beckham @40 Joins Instagram On Birthday – See His First Photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 02, 2015
Ok. This man looks like an old version of me embarassed embarassed
Re: David Beckham @40 Joins Instagram On Birthday – See His First Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 02, 2015
Happy birthday, Becks! You've reached a milestone.
Nneka123 ...please tell me you love David. It'd fill me with joy if you did. I love him so much. #NoHomo though.

(1) (Reply)

One Of Nigeria’s Trekkers Replies Omotola / Inyanya Hits Out At His Critics! Says, Whats Your Story? / Pics Of A Nairalander Social Media PR & Logistics Officer For B_red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.