Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Inyanya Hits Out At His Critics! Says, Whats Your Story? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inyanya Hits Out At His Critics! Says, Whats Your Story? (467 Views)

What If I Impregnated Freda Francis - AY Slams Critics / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee / Yemi Alade On Olajumoke's Husband's Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inyanya Hits Out At His Critics! Says, Whats Your Story? by gbolakpine(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Popular Project Fame Made Kukere Crooner, lashes out words to his jobless wifi driven haters in a recent instagram post... Before that he thanked Project Fame, God and also his haters who motivated him to achieve more.

Here's what he said via his instagram page...
"From project fame to the man I've become today..everyday God shows me so much love.i work hard,I dream and believe in my dreams,my haters motivate me to achieve more.what you see Is the half of me.i don't sit down with jobless people who have free wifi to gossip about others..me and Ubi came In this game driving that messed up deranged rover ������ buh now we are MADEMEN.whats your story ?"

http://www.kongegist.com/2015/06/inyanya-hits-out-at-his-critics-says.html

Re: Inyanya Hits Out At His Critics! Says, Whats Your Story? by airclipse(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dis pic he just posted nw nw on IG has found it's way into nairaland...na wa o grin...and b4 I say jack robinson its on FP chai cry

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba Disagrees With ‘don’t Judge Someone Just Because They Sin Differently T / Janet Jackson Announces The Dates For Her 'unbreakable' World Tour. / Lmao!!! Angry Nigerians React To The N9bn Wardrobe Allowance...check Out Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.