Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Have You Ever Really Seen The Rainbow? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Ever Really Seen The Rainbow? (677 Views)

Ochumare The Rainbow Serpent, Orisha Of The Rainbow / 15 Things To Know About House Of Rainbow, ‘first Gay Church In Nigeria’ / A Case For The Colors Of The Rainbow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Really Seen The Rainbow? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
Rainbow, i heard it has many colours, and it do appear after a rain has just fallen. This is my 20th years on the planet earth and i'v experienced a lot of rainfall, be it a storm or a shower.. but i'v never really seen a rainbow before, now i even doubt if it exist. Have you seen one before? Share it with me and how it looks like.
Re: Have You Ever Really Seen The Rainbow? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2015
It does.... Seen lots of them. Browse for pics
Re: Have You Ever Really Seen The Rainbow? by ITbomb(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2015
How you go see dem when you dey play video games 24 inside house

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Really Seen The Rainbow? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 02, 2015
No worries. I'm sure you will see one someday, soon.

(1) (Reply)

Read The Stages Of Rituals The New Ooni Of ife Adeyeye Ogunwusi Is Set 2 Undergo / Tinubu, Madam Efunroye (ca. 1805-1887) / Educational Stats In Yorubaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.