Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Educational Stats In Yorubaland? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Educational Stats In Yorubaland? (680 Views)

"I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Alake Is A Junior King In Yorubaland – Awujale / Alafin's Supernatural Power Over Other Oba's In Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educational Stats In Yorubaland? by tpiah2: 6:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Educational Stats In Yorubaland? by 2prexios: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2016
tpiah2:

This is a very new year and you've already started the mood swing debacles.

Please if you are not a spamware robot, try grow up a bit, the calendar year has changed, please.

Add a cubit to your range this year. Try and change, you are a bit older now.

Happy new year if it means anything to you.
Re: Educational Stats In Yorubaland? by bigfrancis21: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
2prexios:

This is a very new year and you've already started the mood swing debacles.

Please if you are not a spamware robot, try grow up a bit, the calendar year has changed, please.

Add a cubit to your range this year. Try and change, you are a bit older now.

Happy new year if it means anything to you.

grin grin grin

This is too bad. grin
Re: Educational Stats In Yorubaland? by 2prexios: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2016
bigfrancis21:

grin grin grin

This is too bad. grin

Lol, how else do you instruct someone that will haul vitriolics at whoever engage in spamming of this nature except herself?

Shes untouchable yes, but this is a new year and its just too early for a continuation of a worthless boring games of past years.

I dont know an enlightened soul so distracted, making 'thoughtfully~thoughtless' threads, like topic but no thought, a hallmark.

OP is anticlimax, she makes a solid point at the begining of a paragraph and ruin it at the end with a bulldozer~clause.

This is not good, its a 'haunted~hunter' syndrome. Please Op, spread warmth this year, strive to be happy, use smile emoticon freely.

Joy is an aura, if its in you, it will spill on your mood. You can't restrain joy, except you hunts for other's joy, then you can.

This is nairaland. com and not prisonyard. com, hope it will be different this year with cocky folks and warder-nairalanders.

My submission.

(1) (Reply)

8 Wierd Ways Nigerians Think / Why Am I A Feminist? Double Standards!!! / PHOTOS: Top 5 Most Touching Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.