Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? (5398 Views)

Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? / Throwback Movie: Can You Remember What Transpired In This Scene? / Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by sexymoma(f): 12:20pm On May 08, 2015
3 Idiot
Temptation and confession of a marriage counselor
Phone swap.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by kay9(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2015
Csami:
V for Vendetta

voilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate...

smileywink
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by abubaka101: 7:44pm On May 08, 2015
kay9:

voilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate...

smileywink
This movie is mad fun and intelligible!

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by onegig(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2015
sholay2011:
Silver Linings Playbook The Dark Knight Birdman Midnight in Paris Blue Jasmine
the dark knight? Batman?
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by decasey(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2015
Italian job and everybody hate chris!.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by tpiadotcom: 9:44pm On May 08, 2015
Everybody hates chris is a series, not a movie

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by royalnikita(f): 7:28pm On May 09, 2015
Nikita and Arrow.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by kay9(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Everybody hates chris is a series, not a movie

Well, look who it is... smiley
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by lincoln08541(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2015
The list of my most watched films are Slumdog millionaire,24,prison break,scarface,hotel rwanda etc
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by xcesswag(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2015
pirates of the Caribbean..... curse of d black pearl, dead man's chest, at worlds end, on stranger tides. and wolf of wallstreet
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by missKiffy(f): 5:26pm On May 10, 2015
3 idiots
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Natasha247(m): 3:26am On May 11, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Wolf of WallStreet
lol...you a pervert
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Natasha247(m): 3:29am On May 11, 2015
Arrows
The beauty and the beast
Scorpion king
Twins warrior
Evil cult tongue
Drunken master tongue
Sea God season 1-5
The Man called God
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by RoyalBlak007: 9:01am On May 11, 2015
Natasha247:
lol...you a pervert
grin did i say/do something wrong?
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by kay9(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2015
Natasha247:
Arrows
The beauty and the beast
Scorpion king
Twins warrior
Evil cult tongue
Drunken master tongue
Sea God season 1-5
The Man called God

Evil Cult?? I think that's the movie I'd watched when i am bored already... the degree of dumbness and weirdness in it is guaranteed to lighten you up any day.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Natasha247(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2015
kay9:

Evil Cult?? I think that's the movie I'd watched when i am bored already... the degree of dumbness and weirdness in it is guaranteed to lighten you up any day.
me i like jet li,seeing him alone is enough
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Venom104: 12:07pm On May 11, 2015
Project X
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Bigsteveg(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2015
mabeni:
my list of favourite movies: octomber 1st, new jerusalem, 5o something of grains.... Keep it coming!

Hi, do u know of any site where I can download any of these movies?
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by UjSizzle(f): 2:57pm On May 11, 2015
Matrix Trilogy.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Djtm(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2015
Ninja assassin
The tournament
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by mabeni(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2015
Bigsteveg:

Hi, do u know of any site where I can download any of these movies?
No.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by mabeni(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2015
Has any body watched the 3rd world cup? A jamaican movie? O maadt gaan!
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Preeteeshir(f): 9:31pm On May 11, 2015
It's an old movie, 1 of d actors called ratty it's all about weed nd thuggery. Movies I can never get tired of watchin re the game plan, cheaper by the dozen, she's the man, all Adam sandler's nd jim carrey's movie

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by mabeni(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
Preeteeshir:
It's an old movie, 1 of d actors called ratty it's all about weed nd thuggery. Movies I can never get tired of watchin re the game plan, cheaper by the dozen, she's the man, all Adam sandler's nd jim carrey's movie
u gat it. Have u watch jig saw. 1-7 tho.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Preeteeshir(f): 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
mabeni:
u gat it. Have u watch jig saw. 1-7 tho.
No I haven't
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by mabeni(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2015
Preeteeshir:
No I haven't
i recomend am 4 u.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by kay9(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2015
mabeni:
Has any body watched the 3rd world cup? A jamaican movie? O maadt gaan!

Make una try dey check spelling small abeg... I was just wondering which Jamaican movie that is about a world cup. angry
Please its Third World Cop... cop, as in policeman, mopol, eke, the po-po...
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by mabeni(m): 2:46am On May 12, 2015
kay9:

Make una try dey check spelling small abeg... I was just wondering which Jamaican movie that is about a world cup. angry
Please its Third World Cop... cop, as in policeman, mopol, eke, the po-po...
Boss, no vex!
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 17, 2015
Chronicle of Riddick, Sound of music, Prince of Persia, Troy, Dragon blade(Jackie Chan), Legend of Zorro, The Shawnshank redemption, Akeekah and the bees, The great gatsby, Xmen days of future past, Lord of the rings, Ben hur, Charlie Chaplin movies, Italian job, Thank you(Akshay Kumar), Life of pi, Slum dog millionaire. Isakaba.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by blackmartial(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2015
the godfather, the last don, we were soldiers, full metal jacket, brave heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hurt Locker (2008) 720p Mhd X264-adit / Different Channels On Two Tvs With One Gotv Decoder / Watch These Wild Videos Of Naija Girls From Snapchat Posted On Our Snap Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.