Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? (5504 Views)

Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? / Throwback Movie: Can You Remember What Transpired In This Scene? / Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by avicky(f): 8:19pm On May 17, 2015
For me it's Three Idiots and Alakada. Can't get tired of watching the duo.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by mabeni(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2015
una don watch ''THE TAnoid''?
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Vivly(f): 5:29pm On May 19, 2015
Savages. Watched it more than 10 times in one week.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 19, 2015
Vivly:
Savages. Watched it more than 10 times in one week.
really? You fancy 2 guys banging one chick?
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Vivly(f): 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
blublahd:

really? You fancy 2 guys banging one chick?
Not really banging. Being in love with. Just like the whole drug business ish.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 19, 2015
Vivly:
Not really banging. Being in love with. Just like the whole drug business ish.
Elena: [to O about Ben and Chon] There's
something wrong with your love story, baby.
They may love you, but they will never love you
as much as they love each other. Otherwise, they
wouldn't share you, would they?
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Vivly(f): 7:00pm On May 19, 2015
blublahd:

Elena: [to O about Ben and Chon] There's
something wrong with your love story, baby.
They may love you, but they will never love you
as much as they love each other. Otherwise, they
wouldn't share you, would they?

She was wrong. Their love story is different. Like a special love shown to 'a my own lotus'- Ben

By the way, do you know Ben as young as he is, is married to someone old enough to be his mother. I wonder what she has on him or what he wants because that ain't true love in my books.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 19, 2015
Vivly:

She was wrong. Their love story is different. Like a special love shown to 'a my own lotus'- Ben
seem you got the hots for Ben
he looks french.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Vivly(f): 7:05pm On May 19, 2015
blublahd:

seem you got the hots for Ben
he looks french.
Check my quote above. He's British. And he's the same guy in Godzilla. I didn't even realize till later.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 19, 2015
Vivly:

By the way, do you know Ben as young as he is, is married to someone old enough to be his mother. I wonder what she has on him or what he wants
if you were in her shoes, wont you fancy his companionship?
because that ain't true love in my books.
same way loving 2 guys at the same time may not be true love in another's books.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Vivly(f): 7:45pm On May 19, 2015
blublahd:

if you were in her shoes, wont you fancy his companionship?
That's like asking if I fancy slavery. That's mean. Someone older would do

same way loving 2 guys at the same time may not be true love in another's books.
That's just a movie with the characters under drug influence.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 19, 2015
Vivly:
That's like asking if I fancy slavery. That's mean. Someone older would do
if you had your way, you would make him see 'freedom' in you?

That's just a movie with the characters under drug influence.
settled....are you a fan of GoT?
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Vivly(f): 8:09pm On May 19, 2015
blublahd:

if you had your way, you would make him see 'freedom' in you?

settled....are you a fan of GoT?
lol. Probably.
So how much of a fan do you think I am now?

Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by nitane25(f): 8:12pm On May 19, 2015
Empire
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by nitane25(f): 8:13pm On May 19, 2015
Empire.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 19, 2015
Vivly:
lol. Probably.
lets hope your 'freedom' doesnt come with a price
my guess says more of a fan of the books than the series?.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Vivly(f): 8:23pm On May 19, 2015
blublahd:

lets hope your 'freedom' doesnt come with a price
You always have to pay a price to attain freedom. Nothing comes free. Not even independence.

my guess says more of a fan of the books than the series?.
Both actually.
Which other series do you follow¿
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 19, 2015
Vivly:
You always have to pay a price to attain freedom. Nothing comes free. Not even independence.
i see....what shall it cost me to at least have keep you for a night?

Both actually.
Which other series do you follow¿
recently concluded breaking bad, sons of anarchy(yet), scorpion,house of cards(one of my fav),
intend on watching
bloodline,blacklist,
have you watched the sansa episode?
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Vivly(f): 9:01pm On May 19, 2015
blublahd:

i see....what shall it cost me to at least have keep you for a night?

recently concluded breaking bad, sons of anarchy(yet), scorpion,house of cards(one of my fav),
intend on watching
bloodline,blacklist,
have you watched the sansa episode?
Funny.
Nope.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 19, 2015
Vivly:
Funny. Nope.
Hmm...was quite a fairytale.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Beface(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2015
These are some of the movies i love watching repeatedly, Coming to America, GodFather, Patroit, Jumong,Brave heart, This mean war, Three idiot, Blood diamong, Hitch, Death race, Down to earth, Salt and many more. Hmm,Lovely movies Unlike Nigeria English film way no dey make sence for me.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by kay9(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2015
blublahd:

Hmm...was quite a fairytale.

Fairytale indeed. The Grimms are rolling over in their graves right now sef.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by mabeni(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2015
Beface:
These are some of the movies i love watching repeatedly, Coming to America, GodFather, Patroit, Jumong,Brave heart, This mean war, Three idiot, Blood diamong, Hitch, Death race, Down to earth, Salt and many more. Hmm,Lovely movies Unlike Nigeria English film way no dey make sence for me.
which site can i download coming to America from?
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Beface(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2015
mabeni:
which site can i download coming to America from?
Try 02cinemas.com maybe you can get it there.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by mabeni(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2015
Beface:
Try 02cinemas.com maybe you can get it there.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by rossyc(f): 5:16pm On May 25, 2015
Titanic, sound of music, kuch kuch hota hai, Ghazab, High school musicals. Step up:the streets..
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 25, 2015
The Shawshank Redemption and the Green mile
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Csami(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2015
kay9:

voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate...

smileywink
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

How about that cheesy grin
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Csami(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2015
Vivly:

lol. Probably.

Where did u buy dem?
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Vivly(f): 7:18pm On May 25, 2015
Csami:

Where did u buy dem?
Jumia.
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Csami(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2015
Vivly:

Jumia.

How much?
Re: Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? by Vivly(f): 7:25pm On May 25, 2015
Csami:

How much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING BAD !! The Best Tv Series Ever Made / Different Channels On Two Tvs With One Gotv Decoder / Download Video: The King’s Woman (chinese Tvseries) With Eng Subtitles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.