Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Heart Touching Story: *witches And Demons Can Never Kill You *** - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heart Touching Story: *witches And Demons Can Never Kill You *** (1134 Views)

Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Touching Story: *witches And Demons Can Never Kill You *** by okwuvic(m): 3:13am On May 03, 2015
This was posted on facebook by one of my uncles who is a Pastor and I decided to share with you.

My Name is Prince Anomah , please post this for me. Though many will see this and Ignore my Testimony, I still want to share it with the few who will take Me seriously.

I am a prayerful young Evangelist. I Usually wake up to pray at night . I've had countless spiritual attacks at night after prayers but all failed because God is my refuge and protector.

One night after prayers I heard quite an unusual noise like vultures circlung at my door. I Felt a little cold and quite scared,

I felt forces all around. I gathered courage to the door to see what is really happening upon reaching there, I found nothing and the place became silent, I prayed shortly and heard those noise again for 3 times but the third time I boldly went outside and prayed and the place was silent again upon my return into my room, I found a big long snake on my bed, it was like a dream to me but it was real I prayed to see if something happens but nothing it was 12 : 45 midnight and no one to call upon, run out to lodge at a friend's place till day break,

We called our senior pastor and we came to my room and the snake was still there.

We prayed with much faith and finally we ended our prayers, what we saw was a woman lying in the
bed shiverin, she finally confessed that I disturb them with my prayers at night so they decide to end
my life but failed.

Read more: http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/05/heart-touching-story-witches-and-demons.html

1 Like

Re: Heart Touching Story: *witches And Demons Can Never Kill You *** by Orunto: 9:03am On May 03, 2015
You have a mission for humankind. It is in your Power of Prayer. Keep doing it. Ask for more Power, Might, Hope and Courage to do God's Will all the time. God shall always be your Security, Safety and Success IJN AMEN!!!!
Re: Heart Touching Story: *witches And Demons Can Never Kill You *** by OVI75(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2015
YES THEY CAN NEVER KILL U,WEN U AR DILIGENT IN PRAYERS AND YOU ARE WATCHFULL AGAINST SIN.

1 Like

Re: Heart Touching Story: *witches And Demons Can Never Kill You *** by NnaNna4(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2015
The Lord Frustrates The Devices of The (Witch) Crafty, So That They cannot perform Their (Wicked) Enterprise.

Job 5:12
Re: Heart Touching Story: *witches And Demons Can Never Kill You *** by An2elect2(f): 6:54pm On May 03, 2015
oh really? forgot to take pic of the woman

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Churchi, Says His Fluid Is Holy Milk / (must Read)....dear Muslim Friend / Lagos City-wide Crusade Records Over 40,000 Converts, Diverse Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.