Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Domain Registrant Accused NIRA President Of Domain Theft. How True?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Registrant Accused NIRA President Of Domain Theft. How True?? (637 Views)

Transfer Of Domain / What Type Of Domain Extensions Fits My Blog? - Slashnec's Blog / The Cost Of Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domain Registrant Accused NIRA President Of Domain Theft. How True?? by BabaEleko(m): 3:30am On May 03, 2015
Hello House!

I was trying to register a ".ng" domain today on one of the domain selling sites, in the course of my research on domains, i ran across this topic being discussed on a forum ".ng is the most dangerous domain,also the most expensive domain ($100 usd per year)." by one dissatisfied domain hustler. He accused the President of NIRA (Nigeria Internet Registration Association) of domain theft. Please, how credible is this because i plan to register some domain asap for my own use and i'm afraid something of such fit come up later abi how una see am.

Check out this link to the discussion

https://www.namepros.com/threads/ng-is-the-most-dangerous-cctld-of-all-cctlds-also-the-most-expensive-cctld.814733/

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm check out some / Webmasters Help The Needy / African Best 20 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.