Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Can I Transfer Files From My Laptop To My Note Tablet With The Tablet Cord? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Transfer Files From My Laptop To My Note Tablet With The Tablet Cord? (477 Views)

No USB Cables Needed! Exchange & Transfer Files Between Android & PC Wirelessly / How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive / Transfer Files Between Devices Through Most Fastest Way - Shareit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer Files From My Laptop To My Note Tablet With The Tablet Cord? by themodernman: 6:01am On May 03, 2015
Hello does anyone know what I can do to solve this issue. I'm trying to connect my Samsung galaxy tablet note 10.1 with my Toshiba laptop via d Tablet's cord but its saying: "USB Device Not Recognized" I need to transfer some materials from my laptop to my Tablet & my laptop has no bluetooth...The confusing aspect is that I've used the same laptop to transfer some materials b4 to the same Tablet Note....dunno why its acting up now...pls guys what can I do? Thanx.
Re: How Can I Transfer Files From My Laptop To My Note Tablet With The Tablet Cord? by ikechukz(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2015
Install Samsung kies on your laptop and try another usb cable.
Re: How Can I Transfer Files From My Laptop To My Note Tablet With The Tablet Cord? by themodernman: 4:38pm On May 03, 2015
Tanx bro...worked like magic just 400naira

ikechukz:
Install Samsung kies on your laptop and try another usb cable.

(1) (Reply)

HP620 And Ps3 Cds For Sale / Toshiba Laptop C655 Could Not Start. What Do I Do Please? / What Open Source App Do You Use To Control Internet Usage In Ur Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.