Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show (57341 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos / May Day, Tiwa Savage, Her Husband And Nigeria - Reuben Abati / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by tayork(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2015
Love when a lady is hard-working, exercise will be one of the key that helping her, that why exercise is very good
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by dipopooo(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2015
sKeetz:

Wen I no dey craze
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by quinty(f): 5:35pm On May 03, 2015
Tiwa savage doing her thing... African woman grin
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by unikazzy(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2015
obowunmi:
Her husband doesn't have a job.
She's the breadwinner.
ofofo is ur job ....amebo is ur hobby
she complaint to u? mind ur business guy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 03, 2015
Hello here.
I need just five people to tutor and mentor on how they can turn a one time investment of N4,000 to a lifetime earning point working online/offline with a company.

Pls just serious minded people should call/inbox me on whatsapp +2347062254195, it's not mandatory.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Benwurus(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2015
obowunmi:
She's the breadwinner.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by creepsyme(f): 5:45pm On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
she needs the money.
lols. is it the moni for this performance she will use in buying her baby things?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Harnett(f): 5:46pm On May 03, 2015
Wow!
She's taught havin a bump doesn't stop u from doin wat u like doinsmiley
seriously hope I'll b dat strong during my timecheesy
ps: ppl esp my boo complain a lot about mesad
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 03, 2015
creepsyme:
lols. is it the moni for this performance she will use in buying her baby things?
When we tell them to save their money, they keep spending on MaryKay, now she wants us to believe that she is performing for the art. na lie oh. She needs the change for prospective SMA Gold...
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by nosike3(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2015
realtestament:
Make she no born 4 stage o
amen
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Nickymezor(f): 5:49pm On May 03, 2015
Okay,gud for her...well let her take it easy tho... if ova done wahala fit dey oo smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by creepsyme(f): 5:50pm On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
When we tell them to save their money, they keep spending on MaryKay, now she wants us to believe that she is performing for the art. na lie oh. She needs the change for prospective SMA Gold...
my ribs are cracking with laughter now oooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by JoeCutie(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2015
If na me my mama carry for belle dey jump up & down like this ehn, I go vex. On the day of her delivery, I go lock up. I no go gree come out. Wetin?! undecided embarassed grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2015
she cant just sit back at home and do nothing. her hard work is for her child
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 03, 2015
Singing is not fighting,nothing bad in her performing if she can...she have to cash in when its hot.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by holluwai(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2015
Kaffy did more than dis.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by sniper77(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2015
obowunmi:
She's the breadwinner.

Guy you wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by khadupsie(f): 5:58pm On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
Hian undecided she's not pregnant jhur... Somebody should mark my Word,Tiwa isn't pregnant.

Really??
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by scribble: 6:04pm On May 03, 2015
obowunmi:

She's the breadwinner.

Her husband got her to this level. You need the right people in your life for your talent to flourish.

She found her rib, she good. You over here commenting without evidence of paper.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by goshen26: 6:05pm On May 03, 2015
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by lilmax(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2015
obowunmi:

She's the breadwinner.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Wuuworld(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2015
In IGBO language,"TIWA" means break(to break something) so she wanna break her belle on stage.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by femi4: 6:10pm On May 03, 2015
zaynie:
Pregnancy is not a disease.
As long as you've been doing it before you took in. Your body is adapted to that kind of stress and I even read that women that are used to stressful lifestyle have stronger wombs or so.

#Workitmomma.
Kaffy danced with her big belle on mtn project fame. It depends on the body

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by klog(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2015
Na good pickin ooo with divine markup

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by willytongie81: 6:17pm On May 03, 2015
xreal:
maybe she isn't the lazy type.

power of Mammon
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by notoriousbabe: 6:18pm On May 03, 2015
Omo na for back door the husband go dey take enter her farm now o
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by world888: 6:20pm On May 03, 2015
Ezedon:
Her husband must be a lucky man

Yes very lucky....meanwhile, Black Toyota Venza with registration no: LSR175DF, Chasis no: 4T3BK11A59V000846, Engine No: 2GR6541786was snatched around 8pm yesterday evening in ada-george. Port harcourt. Call 07034378255, 08035512070. a big reward for those with useful info
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by crisycent: 6:22pm On May 03, 2015
If na mercy Johnson dey on set now, una go say she too like money.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by eyinjuege: 6:24pm On May 03, 2015
Pregnancy is a normal physiological process. When your body is used to a certain level of physical activity, it shouldn't affect the baby, though you may become clumsier.
There a quite a number of heavily pregnant luggage carriers in Mile 12 market who still carry loads on their heads to make their daily wages. Tough world out there. Many female surgeons don't stop operating because they are pregnant, female bankers don't stop closing late because they are preggers.
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding / Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding Invitation Bottled Water Customized (Pic) / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.