Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) (1367 Views)

Kendrick Lamar Or J.cole?: Who Is The Leader Of New School Rap? / J. Cole - 4 Your Eyes Only (album Review) / Music: Chris Brown Ft Tyga & Wiz Khalifa – See You Again (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by Abyolah: 8:44am On May 03, 2015
For the lovers of hip hop i believe these 2 artiste dont need any introduction. They ve both been in the game for quite a while now (bck from d days of black and yellow by Wiz n Crooked smile by J') and 'doing their thing till date.
Who do u think is better guys?
#np n rocking Wiz See U again ft charlie puth en J.cole Apparently
Re: J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 03, 2015
Even by the way they titled their songs
Re: J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by daryoor(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2015
how dare u compare a lyricist and an ignorant rapper.

if u cant smoke marijuana ALL DAY. you can't make it to wiz Khalif's label. thats how bad it is

1 Like

Re: J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
yup,to fuvk around with khalifa,you have to roll ounces of stuff daily ...

@Op you can't just compare them ,Cole is a god, khalifa is just another rap troll,but Everyone just loves him ...I dig khalifa a lot but he's just too overrated, dude went mainstream
Re: J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by herald9: 10:14pm On May 03, 2015
Jregz:
yup,to fuvk around with khalifa,you have to roll ounces of stuff daily ...

@Op you can't just compare them ,Cole is a god, khalifa is just another rap troll,but Everyone just loves him ...I dig khalifa a lot but he's just too overrated, dude went mainstream
hey bro...long time...hope your world is not too cold/colegrin
Re: J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by herald9: 10:20pm On May 03, 2015
Just like comparing eminem to lil wayne... angry
the only Khalifa's song that has a good lyric is SEE YOU AGAIN others are just thrash!

I'm still a fan thosmiley
Re: J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by ritzytbabs(m): 12:16am On May 04, 2015
J.COLE nah.....i feel abit offended you would even compare Jermaine to that weed pile. #TeamJCole #DreamvilleBaby
Re: J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by Nobody: 2:52am On May 04, 2015
herald9:

hey bro...long time...hope your world is not too cold/colegrin
long time indeed,forum seems weird and kind of dead,not worth those extra hours,i live at quora.com now grin grin grin
Re: J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by herald9: 5:27am On May 04, 2015
Jregz:

long time indeed,forum seems weird and kind of dead,not worth those extra hours,i live at quora.com now grin grin grin
mehn...all the topics have been exhausted...dem just dey recycle...what's quora? Another forum?
Re: J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by Nobody: 5:48am On May 04, 2015
herald9:

mehn...all the topics have been exhausted...dem just dey recycle...what's quora? Another forum?
hmm,more of a Q&A site,something like yahoo answers, the place Is bubbling, believe me bro....No crazy topics like "I'm in love with a nairalander" or......... lol grin
Re: J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by herald9: 9:24am On May 04, 2015
Jregz:

hmm,more of a Q&A site,something like yahoo answers, the place Is bubbling, believe me bro....No crazy topics like "I'm in love with a nairalander" or......... lol grin

lols question and answer? Sounds boring already...abi na quiz class...i'll come and peep sha
Re: J.cole Or Wiz Khalifa (who Do You Think Is Better?) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 04, 2015
herald9:

lols question and answer? Sounds boring already...abi na quiz class...i'll come and peep sha
you def' should!!!

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mp3: King Kaka – Radhi Ft Barnaba Classic / Dj Don – Old Skool Vibes / DOWNLOAD: Dremo – Thieves In Uniform (End Sars) • Mp3 •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.