Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Help With My Laptop Troubleshootings - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With My Laptop Troubleshootings (563 Views)

How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? / Please I Need Help On This My Laptop HP 630 Problem / My Laptop Screen Show Irregular Discolored Vertical Stripes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Laptop Troubleshootings by Nobody: 9:48am On May 03, 2015
I have this acer laptop timeline u series with window 7 premium. The problem is it can't boot again. It started that after loading windows before, few minutes the windows explorer crashes almost immediately.
I tried to do back date restore then the problem started. It will not load files. It will be showing loading files then start to do repairs and will eventually say cannot repair after scanning for some minutes.
From the final log I saw is that bootloader is corrupt. And I have tried using f8 and the like, but failed.
Please does anyone understand this and what I can do to reformat it?
Re: Help With My Laptop Troubleshootings by edobor108(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2015
The os is corrupt nd the only way the system can work again is to have it formatted
Re: Help With My Laptop Troubleshootings by Nobody: 10:28am On May 03, 2015
edobor108:
The os is corrupt nd the only way the system can work again is to have it formatted
That's what I wanted to do bro. How can it be done.? Thanks
Re: Help With My Laptop Troubleshootings by edobor108(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2015
4bobo:

That's what I wanted to do bro. How can it be done.? Thanks
just carry ur lappy go any technician store,tell dem say u wan format ur system finish,no try am urself o if u no knw d procedure
Re: Help With My Laptop Troubleshootings by Nobody: 10:49am On May 03, 2015
edobor108:
just carry ur lappy go any technician store,tell dem say u wan format ur system finish,no try am urself o if u no knw d procedure
Thanks
Re: Help With My Laptop Troubleshootings by chidimarc(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2015
state your location... it could help

(1) (Reply)

Apple Macbook Pro For Sale / System Hangs During Booting / available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.