Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Scam Called Nairabet. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Scam Called Nairabet. (841 Views)

How To Start Betting On Nairabet For New Plantform / Fixed Games On BBM Channels (the Scam Behind It) / UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scam Called Nairabet. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 03, 2015
Abt 2 weeks ago, I placed a bet on maywether winning round one in his fight with manny. And as at the time I placed bet, there was no indication on the website stating dat its a knockout victory. Yesterday bfor the match, I logged into my account jst to check nd confirm my bet. And wat I saw marvelled me. They virtually added knockout to my bet and initially it wasnt stated that is a knockout win. Abeg, make ona beg nairabet to pay me my moni. I even calld them and dem come dey speak english. I need my mony abeg.
Re: The Scam Called Nairabet. by izuch(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2015
Thou shalt not gamble
Re: The Scam Called Nairabet. by Bunker1(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2015
they did that coz many won that guess. back to reality find something doing more than gambling.
Re: The Scam Called Nairabet. by Nobody: 11:46am On May 03, 2015
Bunker1:
they did that coz many won that guess.
back to reality
find something doing more than gambling.
bros, abeg, u aint Jesus. Nd I knw say u dont have sometin doin dats beta dan gamblin. Abeg pack well.
Re: The Scam Called Nairabet. by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 03, 2015
izuch:
Thou shalt not gamble
wich commandment is dis bro?
Re: The Scam Called Nairabet. by izuch(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2015
hansobuks:
wich commandment is dis bro?

The 11th commandment of life. wink
Re: The Scam Called Nairabet. by Nobody: 1:49am On May 04, 2015
izuch:

The 11th commandment of life. wink
ehn. Ok, av heard you.
Re: The Scam Called Nairabet. by vfltutor: 1:01pm On May 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

[[live.fsso-hd]]atlanta Vs Washington Live Stream (MLB) XLXL Playoffs / Sunday Oliseh Write Up On Coaching The SE / Analytic Analysis - Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Barca And Bayern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.