Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Analytic Analysis - Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Barca And Bayern - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Analytic Analysis - Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Barca And Bayern (839 Views)

Barca And Mancity Using Juju / Match Of The Day Analysis: Man Utd Vs Man City / Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Analytic Analysis - Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Barca And Bayern by chandli: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
This football sef... E get as e be oo!! Some very wonderful things are happening in football this season. This week and last week have been the worst.

First of all, We had the Chelsea vs Arsenal match.
Let me not lie sha all this matches I'm going to talk about I did not watch then oo. Anytime i want to know the score of any match, I just pick up my iPhone 7 and check my Twitter or livescores.com. I'm not trying to blow my trumpet sha but God has been good. There's always Wifi around the corner to power my iPhone 7. Wait oo...why am I even calling this iPhone 7 too much sef. Is it not a normal phone? That aside. That's why I always say Internet is sweet. When you sign into Twitter whenever a match is being played, it's like you're even inside the football field sef. As a matter of fact Twitter is my regular source of football news whenever I'm not in the mode to watch any match or rather when there's no light to
watch the match.
I forgot I was talking about Chelsea vs Arsenal...Oya back to the topic. Two red cards were given to two Arsenal players. While the person that is supposed to collect 10 red cards plus even black card was just given a yellow card. Mike Dean, keep up the good work oo. Come and ref in Nigeria and try that nonsense. Wait and see if the players will not
chop your life there with alacrity ( Shey you are feeling my grammar?)

We go over to Robert LewanGOALski
Don't mind the name oo. That's the baptism name I gave him after that over incredible match that he played against Wolfsburg. From my regular source of my match scores, I was seeing updates. When Wolfsburg was leading by one goal i just said let me rush and eat for 10 minutes before I check the scores again. When I came back, I don't know how many times I had to beat myself to come back to life. I thought I was dreaming when I saw 5 - 1. You needed to have heard my shout. The worst part of it all was that Lewandowski who just entered into the game after half time scored all the goals. I was like, "Wait oo..when did they start scoring goals with hand? Is it that after Wolfsburg came to the centre line after scoring, they just passed the ball to Robert to run inside the post with the ball or there was no keeper?" In fact I don't know what to think again.

Finally, Almighty Barcelona - BARCA da Sallah
Yesterday, Barcelona was fed with goals. Not 1, not 2, not 3, but just 4. Four goals against the table winners of last season. Four goals against the best team in Europe at the moment. I don't like talking too much sha. I rest my case. Let The Supreme Mavin Boss, DON JAZZY do the talking for me. See what he had to say about the match. http://wordcrib..com/2015/09/chelsea-arsenal-barca-lewandowski.html

What other unbelievable things have happened in football this season. Post it here or comment on http://wordcrib..com

Re: Analytic Analysis - Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Barca And Bayern by vickylinco(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2015
@op. funny but true, loved your sense of humour. Lewandowski reminds me of arshavin against liverpool
Re: Analytic Analysis - Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Barca And Bayern by chandli: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
vickylinco:
@op. funny but true, loved your sense of humour. Lewandowski reminds me of arshavin against liverpool
But this time around, Lewandowski is not going to be a flop like Arshavin.

Remember to check out Word Crib http://wordcrib..com It's my humour blog

(1) (Reply)

I Have Gotten A Secret About Soccer Betting. / How To Create An Account . How To Bet On - Merrybet.net To Benefit On Our Bonus / Uefa Favours Madrid Not Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.