Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Android: Copy, Cut And Paste - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android: Copy, Cut And Paste (657 Views)

Iphone 8 Leaks, Iphone 7 More Cut And Durable [LEAKED PHOTOS] / How You Can Copy And Paste Text On Facebook App On Your Android Phone... / China Has Just Created A Copy Of The Iphone 6s For $ 91 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android: Copy, Cut And Paste by econome(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2015
Learn how to cut, copy, and paste text on your Android device with these steps.

Tap and hold your finger on the text box you are copying text from for about 2 seconds until a menu appears at the top of the screen and the text becomes highlighted.
Drag the selection to highlight the exact text you wish to work with.
Select the “Cut” or “Copy” icon located at the upper-right part of the screen.
Navigate to where you want to paste the text.
Tap and hold the text field for 2 seconds, then tap “Paste“.

Why doesn’t the cut, copy, paste feature work for me?

Not all apps support copying and pasting text.

How do I copy text from the Facebook app?

The Facebook app does not allow copying or cutting. For a workaround, you can bring up Facebook in a web browser and cut and copy from there. - @EconomeiQ

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Funny SMS Nigerian Network Provider Send Their Subscribers / Please I Need Help No How To Root My Techno Y4 / How To Recover Files I Deleted From My Sd Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.