Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic (741 Views)

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic / Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by ClassyAdewumi(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2015
Acclaimed hip hop artiste, Black Magic has said winning the Grammys is the ultimate for him, just as he believes he would be the first Nigerian artiste to bring the prestigious award home.

Speaking with NET at the Star Trek Artistes Sign-on Party which held at the Federal Palace Hotel, the rapper says he will be the first Nigerian artiste to bring the Grammys home.

‘Winning the Grammys is the ultimate thing and the ‘Magician’ has to be the first Nigerian artiste to win it, Grammy is the goal for me.’

Black Magic, who stormed the music industry in 2001, has been very consistent, with his efforts elevating him to the A-list in the industry.

But while it is easy to talk about the Grammys, like ‘Gongo Aso’ singer did some years ago, Femi Kuti remains the only Nigerian artiste that has been nominated. Nominated a total of four times, the Afrobeat star failed to win any of the nominations.
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 03, 2015
"don't doubt me i will bring home grammy"
those were 9ice's words.....i wonder hw he plans to achieve that.....black magic wan join d queue abi

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by ClassyAdewumi(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2015
tonywirelex:
"don't doubt me i will bring home grammy"
those were 9ice's words.....i wonder hw he plans to achieve that.....black magic wan join d queue abi
He is just deceiving himself...
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by naijaboiy: 1:21pm On May 03, 2015
Why do all these nigerian Artistes keep saying what they can't accomplish.

This one wey go soon fade? undecided
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2015
Magic u talentd 4 sure.... Buh if snoop dogg neva fit win grammy na kum u wn kum win am
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by ClassyAdewumi(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
Why do all these nigerian Artistes keep saying what they can't accomplish.

This one wey go soon fade? undecided
he never really shined.. Hence, fading does not exist!
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by ClassyAdewumi(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2015
IfeanyiSamuelz:
Magic u talentd 4 sure.... Buh if snoop dogg neva fit win grammy na kum u wn kum win am
na so o
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by drizslim(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2015
pls who is black magic?
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by ClassyAdewumi(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2015
drizslim:
pls who is black magic?
wait lemme ask buhari
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On May 03, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
he never really shined.. Hence, fading does not exist!
Lol grin

I was trying to be nice to him. But you came on blunt. grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by komzyb(f): 1:50pm On May 03, 2015
I wish dem what dey wish demselves
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by may01(f): 2:08pm On May 03, 2015
He's not the first to say so. They should bring the award home already or just keep quiet and focus on Hip Hop Awards
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by ClassyAdewumi(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol grin

I was trying to be nice to him. But you came on blunt. grin
LoL.. Mr nice Guy

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Releases List Of Top 5 Wealthiest Hip-hop Artists Of 2015 / Davido Shares Picture Of Him As A Baby. / Bovi Out Of Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.