Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) (8099 Views)

Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd / Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects / 7bedroom_5rms Ensuit, 4 Sitting Room, 4rm BQ, At Off Ajose Adeogun, VI..N300mil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Do you have more picture soft the blue pipes and who they sit? Do they go under the german floor or just above it? What are they for exactly?
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Do you have more picture soft the blue pipes and who they sit? Do they go under the german floor or just above it? What are they for exactly?

Please re-frame your questions.
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
segzy14:

Please re-frame your questions.

Thank you.

I took the liberty of annotating your pictures below.

I am doing an American style toilet for my build and I want to prepare for what I need to do during the german floor stage.

I haven't seen any thread that addressed this and I was hoping that you are using that system on this build and can share photos and descriptions.

Thanks once again.

Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by twinskenny(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
I dont think the color realy matter sir... we rarely use blue color here... those are either drainage pipe or sewage pipe

EgunMogaji:

Thank you.
I am doing an American style toilet for my build and I want to prepare for what I need to do during the german floor stage.
I haven't seen any thread that addressed this and I was hoping that you are using that system on this build and can share photos and descriptions.
Thanks once again.
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thank you.

Thanks once again.

they are vent pipes and are used to carry air away from the system and to safely vent gases into the atmosphere .

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
segzy14:

they are vent pipes and are used to carry air away from the system and to safely vent gases into the atmosphere .

So it has nothing to do with these?

Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by erico2k2(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
well done
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 12, 2015
EgunMogaji:

So it has nothing to do with these?

What are they?
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 12, 2015
segzy14:

What are they?

It's called a toilet flange.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closet_flange

Thanks.

Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 12, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thanks.

They are clearer now, please they are different from each other.
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by mufutau55(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
segzy14:

They are clearer now, please they are different from each other.

American type toilet flanges... The American toilets passes thru the bottom while Europeans (Nigeria included) passes thru the back.
The flanges are needed to secure and fasten the toilet base itself to the floor... and rubber rings are inserted to prevent water leakages.

Hajji M.
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
mufutau55:

American type toilet flanges... The American toilets passes thru the bottom while Europeans (Nigeria included) passes thru the back.
The flanges are needed to secure and fasten the toilet base itself to the floor... and rubber rings are inserted to prevent water leakages.

Hajji M.
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by mufutau55(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
The Family of Mr.Joseph Sunday Soje and Mr.Timothy Ajose
cordially invite you to the Solemnization of Holy Matrimony of their children
Some Bridget Meka and Ajose Samuel Segun (Segzy14)
Engagement ceremony, 11th September, 2015 at 2p.m prompt, at Some compound, Magongo, Kogi State.
Wedding Solemnization, 12th September, 2015, 10a.m prompt, at Ogori-Magongo L.G Registry, Akpafa, Kogi State.
Reception follows immediately at the same venue.
Dress code: Wine and Gold.
RSVP: 07035596641,08178706641,09030999707

Hajji M.
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2015
mufutau55:
The Family of Mr.Joseph Sunday Soje and Mr.Timothy Ajose
cordially invite you to the Solemnization of Holy Matrimony of their children
Some Bridget Meka and Ajose Samuel Segun (Segzy14)
Engagement ceremony, 11th September, 2015 at 2p.m prompt, at Some compound, Magongo, Kogi State.
Wedding Solemnization, 12th September, 2015, 10a.m prompt, at Ogori-Magongo L.G Registry, Akpafa, Kogi State.
Reception follows immediately at the same venue.
Dress code: Wine and Gold.
RSVP: 07035596641,08178706641,09030999707

Hajji M.

Sir, I appreciate u a lot.
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by modian(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2015
For all kinds of durable Foreign Interlocking Plastic Molds including but not limited to the following:
DT Marks or checkers
DT Rounds
DT Star
DT Palm Tree
DT Lover
DT Coconut
Zenith
Hammer
Blackberry Small and Big
Didalo Star
Figure 8
Line Romer
Hi Checker
Hi Plain
3 star
Kerbs
Glover Star
Please contact
HMR Mercantile Ltd
Akinwale Olatunde on 08056516226 or 08027365120
Please, note that we supply minimum order quantity of 1000 pieces and at direct-from-factory prices.
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by kesterjay(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
For all ur Federal & State construction Projects anywhere in Nigeria, Our company is one of Nigerias largest indigenous Contractors, been in Nigeria for over 20 yrs we have built a strong reputation in so many states in Nigeria. Because of our large fleet of plant and Equipments we are able to undertake multi-disciplinary projects of scale and complexity in all aspect of Engineering and building works.
We have 3 Quarries located in Akure, Crossriver & Ogun state. We are equipped with Excavators, Dozers, Dump trucks, Rollers, Crawler cranes, dredgers, swamp buggies, barges, tower cranes, slip form machines, piri form work, concrete pumps, tipper trucks etc, in order to meet any large scale road project.
We have done & completed over over 100 projects in terms of Bridges, roads and housing construction.
U can contact me for any serious Federal & state construction Projects any where in Nigeria through me email kesterjay4u@yahoo.com or call me on 08033388685 Mr Kester. U can also visit us at our lagos head office in ikoyi for futher disscussions.
Pls this is ONLY for serious minded business men & women who has a gud project ready to take off.
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by spatiakrux(m): 2:44am On Jun 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thanks.

Good day Sir(s). I am a neophyte to Nairaland and it's been a worthwhile experience, especially on the properties section. With regard to the Closet flange, I made further research on it and I observed it is an apparatus used to connect a WC seater to the waste pipe. However, it is limited to seaters which have S-trap as against the popular P-trap common here in Nigeria. It is attached to the 4inch pipe (note - a strong and durable pipe, maybe, uPVC pipe of about 2-3mm thickness) embedded in the casted floor slab.

Further reference could be explored in this link;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnXezZt6OMk

Spatiakrux
Re: Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd.Construction Projects(2015) by 9free(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chairman segzy14, I greet oh!
A good friend and I combined monies to buy a Plot(3,500sqr meters). We are about subdividing the plot and I want to know if there is need to notify any agency(I. e development control, Amac or Agis) in the process. Or are we OK with just a surveyor?
Hail madam for my oh......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rain Gutters- Everything About Roof Gutters, Rainwater Harvesting And Drainage / Forsale New 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale@ Upscale Estate Apo Junction/lokogoma / Urgent Sale 3bedRooms Detached + 1BD BQ Lekki Mayfair Gardens N25m Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.