Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Famous Which Would You Choose? [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Famous Which Would You Choose? [PHOTO] (841 Views)

Two Of The World Best Photobomb Pictures...Which Would You Choose? / This Site Shows U Deleted Tweets By Ur Favourite Celebrity Or Famous Leaders... / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Famous Which Would You Choose? [PHOTO] by Lautechgossip(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zYNwm1FLhIM/VUYaAasH0YI/AAAAAAABtE8/46-ILk-rpms/s1600/chika.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-abzpZ96tB_E/VUYaHcLhLEI/AAAAAAABtFE/jH5BK9GHOq0/s1600/chika2.png[/img]

Chika Ike wants to know. Happy Sunday! Hope you had a fab time in church like we did. So which would you pick been rich or been famous?
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Famous Which Would You Choose? [PHOTO] by phabuloz(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2015
Have always dream of becoming a great OAP so nothing changes, I still stick to that

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Famous Which Would You Choose? [PHOTO] by StPete: 3:16pm On May 03, 2015
I've always never liked fame cos I'm more of an introvert, so YEAH, I'd go for PLENTY of money. I wanna be stinking rich
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Famous Which Would You Choose? [PHOTO] by iheanyi40(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2015
Dis question is dead on arrival , who will chose fame over riches undecided
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Famous Which Would You Choose? [PHOTO] by marshalcarter: 3:22pm On May 03, 2015
M stupidly f**ckin rich but not famous

M famous but ntn to boast of
#mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew#

I'll go for the damn RICHES!!!!!!!
Re: If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Famous Which Would You Choose? [PHOTO] by nawtibownie: 3:28pm On May 03, 2015
Being rich!! People will know you with your wealth. There's no point being famous with nothing to show for it. Some Artistes are famous but not rich.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: I Bleach Because 80% Of Nigerian Men Prefer Fair Woman - Nollywood Actre / Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata (see Photo) / OMG!!! BBA Huddah Monre Is A Big Lair, Faked Dollar Rain Party In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.